- The report contains detailed information about New England Realty Associates LP that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for New England Realty Associates LP. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The New England Realty Associates LP financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes New England Realty Associates LP competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of New England Realty Associates LP business.
About New England Realty Associates LP
New England Realty Associates Limited Partnership engages in the acquisition, development, holding for investment, operation, and sale of real estate in the United States. The company owns and operates various residential apartment buildings, condominium units, and commercial properties in Massachusetts and New Hampshire. NewReal, Inc. serves as the General Partner of the company.
As of January 25, 2010, the company owned 2,269 residential apartment units in 20 residential and mixed-use complexes (collectively, the Apartment Complexes). It also owned 19 condominium units in a residential condominium complex, all of which are leased to residential tenants (collectively referred to as the Condominium Units). The Apartment Complexes, the Condominium Units and the Investment Properties are located primarily in the metropolitan Boston area of Massachusetts.
Additionally, as of January 25, 2010, the company owned a commercial shopping center in Framingham, Massachusetts, one commercial building in Newton and one in Brookline, Massachusetts and commercial space in mixed-use buildings in Boston, Brockton and Newton, Massachusetts. These properties are referred to collectively as the Commercial Properties.
Additionally, as of January 25, 2010, the company owned between a 40- 50% interest in 9 residential and mixed use complexes, the Investment Properties, with a total of 799 residential units, 1 commercial unit, and a parking lot.
Boylston Downtown LP: The company owns the Boylston Downtown property in Boston, Massachusetts. This mixed-use property includes 17,218 square feet of rentable commercial space. It also rents roof space for a cellular phone antenna.
Hamilton Oaks Associates, LLC: The company, through Hamilton Oaks Associates, LLC, owns 6,075 square feet of rentable commercial space in The Hamilton Oaks Apartment complex, occupied by a daycare center. It also rents roof space for a cellular phone antenna.
Linhart LP: The company owns the Linhart property in Newton, Massachusetts. This mixed-use property includes 21,555 square feet of rentable commercial space.
North Beacon 140 LP: The company owns the North Beacon property in Boston, Massachusetts (North Beacon). This mixed-use property includes 1,050 square feet of rentable commercial space.
Staples Plaza: The company owns the Staples Plaza shopping center in Framingham, Massachusetts (Staples Plaza). The shopping center consists of 39,600 square feet of rentable commercial space.
Hamilton Linewt Associates, LLC: The company owns a retail block in Newton, Massachusetts. The property consists of approximately 6,000 square feet of rentable commercial space.
Hamilton Cypress LLC: The company owns a medical office building in Brookline, Massachusetts. The property consists of approximately 20,000 square feet of rentable commercial space.
345 Franklin, LLC: The company owns 50% interest in a 40-unit apartment building in Cambridge, Massachusetts.
Hamilton Minuteman, LLC: The company owns a 50% interest in a 42-unit apartment building in Lexington, Massachusetts.
Hamilton Essex 81, LLC: The company owns 50% ownership interest in a building, including 49 apartments, 1 commercial space, and a 50-car surface parking lot located in Boston, Massachusetts.
Hamilton 1025, LLC: The company owns 50% ownership interest in a 176-unit apartment complex with an additional small commercial building located in Quincy, Massachusetts.
Hamilton Bay, LLC: The company owns 50% ownership interest in a 168-unit apartment complex in Quincy, Massachusetts.
Hamilton Park Towers, LLC: The company has a 40% interest in a residential property located in Brookline, Massachusetts. The property, referred to as Dexter Park, is a 409 unit residential complex.
New England Realty Associates Limited Partnership was founded in 1977.
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. NEW ENGLAND REALTY ASSOCIATES LP COMPANY PROFILE
1.1. Key facts
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. NEW ENGLAND REALTY ASSOCIATES LP BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.1. Business Description
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. NEW ENGLAND REALTY ASSOCIATES LP SWOT ANALYSIS
4. NEW ENGLAND REALTY ASSOCIATES LP FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1. Financial Statements
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. NEW ENGLAND REALTY ASSOCIATES LP COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. New England Realty Associates LP Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of New England Realty Associates LP and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of New England Realty Associates LP and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. New England Realty Associates LP Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Real Estate Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. New England Realty Associates LP Industry Position Analysis
6. NEW ENGLAND REALTY ASSOCIATES LP NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. NEW ENGLAND REALTY ASSOCIATES LP EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. NEW ENGLAND REALTY ASSOCIATES LP ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. UNITED STATES PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.1. Political Factors
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. NEW ENGLAND REALTY ASSOCIATES LP IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.1. Internal Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. NEW ENGLAND REALTY ASSOCIATES LP PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. NEW ENGLAND REALTY ASSOCIATES LP VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
New England Realty Associates LP Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
New England Realty Associates LP Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
New England Realty Associates LP Major Shareholders
New England Realty Associates LP History
New England Realty Associates LP Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
New England Realty Associates LP Offices and Representations
New England Realty Associates LP SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
New England Realty Associates LP Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
New England Realty Associates LP Capital Market Snapshot
New England Realty Associates LP Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Real Estate Industry Statistics
New England Realty Associates LP Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
New England Realty Associates LP Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
New England Realty Associates LP Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
New England Realty Associates LP 1-year Stock Charts
New England Realty Associates LP 5-year Stock Charts
New England Realty Associates LP vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
New England Realty Associates LP vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
New England Realty Associates LP Article Density Chart
1 – Data availability depends on company’s security policy.
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
Enhanced SWOT is a 3×3 grid that arranges strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats into one scheme:
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Upon answering these questions a company can develop a project plan to improve its business performance.
PESTEL (also termed as PESTLE) is an ideal tool to strategically analyze what influence different outside factors – political, economic, sociocultural, technological, environmental and legal – exert on a business to later chart its long term targets.
Being part of the external analysis when carrying out a strategic assessment or performing a market study, PESTEL gives an overview of diverse macro-environmental factors that any company should thoughtfully consider. By perceiving these outside environments, businesses can maximally benefit from the opportunities while minimizing the threats to the organization.
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Political – What opportunities and pressures are brought by political bodies and what is the degree of public regulations’ impact on the business?
- Economic – What economic policies, trends and structures are expected to affect the organization, what is this influence’s degree?
- Sociological – What cultural and societal aspects will work upon the demand for the business’s products and operations?
- Technological – What impact do the technological aspects, innovations, incentives and barriers have on the organization?
- Environmental – What environmental and ecological facets, both locally and farther afield, are likely to predetermine the business?
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
The Internal Factor Evaluation matrix (IFE matrix) is a strategic management tool helping audit or evaluate major weaknesses and strengths in a business’s functional areas. In addition, IFE matrix serves as a basis for identifying and assessing relationships amongst those areas. The IFE matrix is utilised in strategy formulation.
The External Factor Evaluation matrix (EFE matrix) is a tool of strategic management that is typically utilised to assess current market conditions. It is an ideal instrument for visualising and prioritising the threats and opportunities a firm is facing.
The essential difference between the above mentioned matrices lies in the type of factors incorporated in the model; whilst the latter is engaged in internal factors, the former deals exceptionally with external factors – those exposed to social, political, economic, legal, etc. external forces.
Being a continuation of the EFE matrix and IFE matrix models, the Internal External matrix (IE matrix) rests upon an investigation of external and internal business factors integrated into one suggestive model.
Porter Five Forces Analysis
The Porter’s five forces analysis studies the industry of operation and helps the company find new sources of competitive advantage. The analysis surveys an industry through five major questions:
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
VRIO stands for Value, Rarity, Imitability, Organization. This analysis helps to evaluate all company’s resources and capabilities and bring them together into one aggregate table that includes:
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
The result of the analysis gives a clear picture of company’s competitive and economic implications, answering the questions if the resources mentioned above are:
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?