- The report contains detailed information about Most Home Corp. that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for Most Home Corp.. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The Most Home Corp. financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes Most Home Corp. competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of Most Home Corp. business.
About Most Home Corp.
Most Home Corp. provides lead acquisition, response and management services to real estate brokers and agents in North America, along with website and wireless realty products.
The company, through its wholly owned subsidiary, Most Home Real Estate Services, Inc., provides a total eMarketing solution and technology platform to help real estate brokerage organizations increase their online lead conversion rates and track and measure their operational effectiveness.
The company also provides a wireless MLS platform for Realtors through MLS Service Provider partners. This technology enables the real time distribution of MLS data to professional Realtors in approximately 25 markets.
The company owns and operates The Most Referred Network which provides a web marketing solution for individual real estate agents. Integrated web sites, IDX (Internet Data Exchange), listings management, lead generation, capture, and qualification are all bundled into a hosted solution.
Products and Services
Lead Conversion Platform
The company provides its lead conversion process, platform and personnel to North American residential real estate brokerage companies. It offers solutions for brokerages and their sales associates.
Process: The companys lead conversion process provides a guideline to assist its clients to measure their activities and effectiveness prior to adopting the Most Home platform solution. This evaluation includes the lead generation, capture, response, qualification, distribution and cultivation components of the client's online activities and strategy. From this analysis the company modifies a platform solution for the client.
Platform: The company, in addition to converting its CRM functionality to a version of the Right Now Technologies system, has integrated its own listing search engine, wireless capabilities and reporting dashboard.
Personnel: The company offers its clients two choices with respect to operation of the lead conversion platform. It would provide full recruiting; training and management of an in-house eTeam drawn from the clients own staff or it can provide licensed Most Home eTeam personnel on a private label, outsourced basis.
Wireless MLS: Wireless Realty 4.3 provides a level of customization at the agent level that enables real estate professionals to access frequently used searches and listings quickly. In addition to hotsheet searches, property searches and agent and office roster searches, Wireless Realty 4.3 incorporates a set of features that helps real estate professionals organize, save and share listing information from BlackBerry, Palm Treo, iPhone, Windows Mobile and other Smartphone devices. Wireless Realty 4.3 features include
My Active Listings: By clicking on this link, each real estate agent would access all of their active listings, which are automatically identified and displayed on their device.
Favorites: It allows real estate agents to flag specific properties that may be of interest to their clients for the instant retrieval at a later time.
Saved Searches: Enables real estate agents to store multiple searches so they can manage their book of business and provide quick updates on available properties to their buyer prospects.
Multiple Photos: It gives real estate agents the ability to provide home buyers and sellers the content that they demand by displaying all the photos attached to a listing, in full color.
Enhanced User-Level Authentication: It prevents unauthorized access to the MLS with full compliance to industry standard security protocols such as RSA SecurID.
Most Referred Network
Membership includes lead generation websites and web-based lead Management Centers. In addition, the company offers lead qualification services for Members through its eTeam client response teams.
As of July 31, 2007, the company served approximately 20 real estate companies ranging from regional boutique firms to national brands. Its clients include RE/MAX Ontario-Atlantic, RE/MAX Western Canada, and Wells Fargo Home Mortgage.
The companys competitors include Move.com, Interactive Corporation, Classified Ventures, Dominion Publishing and HouseValues.com.
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. MOST HOME CORP. COMPANY PROFILE
1.1. Key facts
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. MOST HOME CORP. BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.1. Business Description
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. MOST HOME CORP. SWOT ANALYSIS
4. MOST HOME CORP. FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1. Financial Statements
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. MOST HOME CORP. COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. Most Home Corp. Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of Most Home Corp. and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of Most Home Corp. and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. Most Home Corp. Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Real Estate Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. Most Home Corp. Industry Position Analysis
6. MOST HOME CORP. NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. MOST HOME CORP. EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. MOST HOME CORP. ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. CANADA PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.1. Political Factors
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. MOST HOME CORP. IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.1. Internal Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. MOST HOME CORP. PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. MOST HOME CORP. VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
Most Home Corp. Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
Most Home Corp. Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
Most Home Corp. Major Shareholders
Most Home Corp. History
Most Home Corp. Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
Most Home Corp. Offices and Representations
Most Home Corp. SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Most Home Corp. Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
Most Home Corp. Capital Market Snapshot
Most Home Corp. Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Real Estate Industry Statistics
Most Home Corp. Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
Most Home Corp. Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
Most Home Corp. Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
Most Home Corp. 1-year Stock Charts
Most Home Corp. 5-year Stock Charts
Most Home Corp. vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
Most Home Corp. vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
Most Home Corp. Article Density Chart
1 – Data availability depends on company’s security policy.
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
Enhanced SWOT is a 3×3 grid that arranges strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats into one scheme:
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Upon answering these questions a company can develop a project plan to improve its business performance.
PESTEL (also termed as PESTLE) is an ideal tool to strategically analyze what influence different outside factors – political, economic, sociocultural, technological, environmental and legal – exert on a business to later chart its long term targets.
Being part of the external analysis when carrying out a strategic assessment or performing a market study, PESTEL gives an overview of diverse macro-environmental factors that any company should thoughtfully consider. By perceiving these outside environments, businesses can maximally benefit from the opportunities while minimizing the threats to the organization.
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Political – What opportunities and pressures are brought by political bodies and what is the degree of public regulations’ impact on the business?
- Economic – What economic policies, trends and structures are expected to affect the organization, what is this influence’s degree?
- Sociological – What cultural and societal aspects will work upon the demand for the business’s products and operations?
- Technological – What impact do the technological aspects, innovations, incentives and barriers have on the organization?
- Environmental – What environmental and ecological facets, both locally and farther afield, are likely to predetermine the business?
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
The Internal Factor Evaluation matrix (IFE matrix) is a strategic management tool helping audit or evaluate major weaknesses and strengths in a business’s functional areas. In addition, IFE matrix serves as a basis for identifying and assessing relationships amongst those areas. The IFE matrix is utilised in strategy formulation.
The External Factor Evaluation matrix (EFE matrix) is a tool of strategic management that is typically utilised to assess current market conditions. It is an ideal instrument for visualising and prioritising the threats and opportunities a firm is facing.
The essential difference between the above mentioned matrices lies in the type of factors incorporated in the model; whilst the latter is engaged in internal factors, the former deals exceptionally with external factors – those exposed to social, political, economic, legal, etc. external forces.
Being a continuation of the EFE matrix and IFE matrix models, the Internal External matrix (IE matrix) rests upon an investigation of external and internal business factors integrated into one suggestive model.
Porter Five Forces Analysis
The Porter’s five forces analysis studies the industry of operation and helps the company find new sources of competitive advantage. The analysis surveys an industry through five major questions:
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
VRIO stands for Value, Rarity, Imitability, Organization. This analysis helps to evaluate all company’s resources and capabilities and bring them together into one aggregate table that includes:
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
The result of the analysis gives a clear picture of company’s competitive and economic implications, answering the questions if the resources mentioned above are:
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?