- The report contains detailed information about Minmetals Land Limited that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for Minmetals Land Limited. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The Minmetals Land Limited financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes Minmetals Land Limited competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of Minmetals Land Limited business.
About Minmetals Land Limited
Minmetals Land Limited engages in real estate development and project management, specialized construction, property leasing, manufacturing and trading, and securities investment and trading businesses. The companys businesses operate primarily in Hong Kong and Macau, and the Peoples Republic of China (PRC). The company is a subsidiary of June Glory International Limited.
The companys segments include Real Estate Development and Project Management; Specialised Construction; Property Leasing; Manufacturing and Trading; and Securities Investment and Trading.
Real Estate Development and Project Management
This segment engages in the development of residential and commercial properties, as well as provision of construction project management services. The portfolio of real estate development projects of the company consist of three residential projects in the China, namely The Grand Panorama Project, the Laguna Bay Project and the LOHAS International Community Project. The Grand Panorama Project was completed and all of the residential and commercial units were sold.
The Grand Panorama Project, Zhuhai, Guangdong Province, China: The Grand Panorama Project is a residential project located in Qinglu Zhonglu in Zhuhai, Guangdong Province, the PRC. The company has 100% ownership in this project. As of December 31, 2008, it had 49 car parking spaces remained available for sale.
Laguna Bay Project, Nanjing, Jiangsu Province, China: This three-phased residential project is located at the Science Park on Xue Si Lu East and Xue Qi Lu North of the Jiangning District, Nanjing City, Jiangsu Province of China with a total gross saleable floor area of approximately 262,000 square metres. The company has a 71% interest in the project.
In 2008, the building construction works including interior and external decoration and electrical and mechanical installation works with respect to phase I of the project had been completed. In December 2008, Nanjing Jiangning District Planning Bureau approved the planning proposal for phase II and phase III of the project.
LOHAS International Community Project, Changsha, Hunan Province, China: This residential project, consists of six development phases, is located at Yuetang Village and Gaotang Village of Muyun Town, Changsha County, Changsha City, Hunan Province of the PRC, with a total gross saleable floor area of approximately 1.0 million square metres. The company has a 51% interest in the project. A total of 24 residential units (representing a gross saleable floor area of approximately 5,100 square metres) of phase I had been thus far contracted for sale. In addition, the building construction works in respect of phase I (comprising 36 blocks of villas and low-rise buildings and a gross saleable floor area of approximately 60,200 square metres) were completed and the pre-sale of which was approved.
This segment designs, installs and sells curtain walls and aluminium windows, doors and fire-proof materials. The company operates this business through Shanghai Jin Qiao Condo Decoration Engineering Co., Ltd. (SJQ), which engages in the design and installation of curtain walls in the PRC, and Condo HK, which engages in the design and installation of curtain walls in Hong Kong.
This segment leases premises to generate rental income and to gain from the appreciation in the properties values in the long term. The companys property investment operations covered the leasing of office and commercial spaces in the ONFEM Tower located in Central, Hong Kong, and in the China Minmetals Tower (which was acquired by the Group in August 2008) located in Tsimshatsui, Kowloon, Hong Kong; and the leasing of five residential properties in Hong Kong.
Securities Investment and Trading
This segment engages in the trading and investment of securities.
In February 2009, the company established a joint venture to own and operate the New Nanjing Project.
In 2008, the company disposed manufacturing and trading business.
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. MINMETALS LAND LIMITED COMPANY PROFILE
1.1. Key facts
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. MINMETALS LAND LIMITED BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.1. Business Description
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. MINMETALS LAND LIMITED SWOT ANALYSIS
4. MINMETALS LAND LIMITED FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1. Financial Statements
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. MINMETALS LAND LIMITED COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. Minmetals Land Limited Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of Minmetals Land Limited and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of Minmetals Land Limited and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. Minmetals Land Limited Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Real Estate Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. Minmetals Land Limited Industry Position Analysis
6. MINMETALS LAND LIMITED NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. MINMETALS LAND LIMITED EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. MINMETALS LAND LIMITED ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. HONG KONG PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.1. Political Factors
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. MINMETALS LAND LIMITED IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.1. Internal Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. MINMETALS LAND LIMITED PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. MINMETALS LAND LIMITED VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
Minmetals Land Limited Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
Minmetals Land Limited Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
Minmetals Land Limited Major Shareholders
Minmetals Land Limited History
Minmetals Land Limited Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
Minmetals Land Limited Offices and Representations
Minmetals Land Limited SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Minmetals Land Limited Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
Minmetals Land Limited Capital Market Snapshot
Minmetals Land Limited Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Real Estate Industry Statistics
Minmetals Land Limited Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
Minmetals Land Limited Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
Minmetals Land Limited Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
Minmetals Land Limited 1-year Stock Charts
Minmetals Land Limited 5-year Stock Charts
Minmetals Land Limited vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
Minmetals Land Limited vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
Minmetals Land Limited Article Density Chart
1 – Data availability depends on company’s security policy.
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
Enhanced SWOT is a 3×3 grid that arranges strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats into one scheme:
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Upon answering these questions a company can develop a project plan to improve its business performance.
PESTEL (also termed as PESTLE) is an ideal tool to strategically analyze what influence different outside factors – political, economic, sociocultural, technological, environmental and legal – exert on a business to later chart its long term targets.
Being part of the external analysis when carrying out a strategic assessment or performing a market study, PESTEL gives an overview of diverse macro-environmental factors that any company should thoughtfully consider. By perceiving these outside environments, businesses can maximally benefit from the opportunities while minimizing the threats to the organization.
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Political – What opportunities and pressures are brought by political bodies and what is the degree of public regulations’ impact on the business?
- Economic – What economic policies, trends and structures are expected to affect the organization, what is this influence’s degree?
- Sociological – What cultural and societal aspects will work upon the demand for the business’s products and operations?
- Technological – What impact do the technological aspects, innovations, incentives and barriers have on the organization?
- Environmental – What environmental and ecological facets, both locally and farther afield, are likely to predetermine the business?
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
The Internal Factor Evaluation matrix (IFE matrix) is a strategic management tool helping audit or evaluate major weaknesses and strengths in a business’s functional areas. In addition, IFE matrix serves as a basis for identifying and assessing relationships amongst those areas. The IFE matrix is utilised in strategy formulation.
The External Factor Evaluation matrix (EFE matrix) is a tool of strategic management that is typically utilised to assess current market conditions. It is an ideal instrument for visualising and prioritising the threats and opportunities a firm is facing.
The essential difference between the above mentioned matrices lies in the type of factors incorporated in the model; whilst the latter is engaged in internal factors, the former deals exceptionally with external factors – those exposed to social, political, economic, legal, etc. external forces.
Being a continuation of the EFE matrix and IFE matrix models, the Internal External matrix (IE matrix) rests upon an investigation of external and internal business factors integrated into one suggestive model.
Porter Five Forces Analysis
The Porter’s five forces analysis studies the industry of operation and helps the company find new sources of competitive advantage. The analysis surveys an industry through five major questions:
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
VRIO stands for Value, Rarity, Imitability, Organization. This analysis helps to evaluate all company’s resources and capabilities and bring them together into one aggregate table that includes:
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
The result of the analysis gives a clear picture of company’s competitive and economic implications, answering the questions if the resources mentioned above are:
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?