- The report contains detailed information about Mack-Cali Realty Corp. that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for Mack-Cali Realty Corp.. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The Mack-Cali Realty Corp. financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes Mack-Cali Realty Corp. competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of Mack-Cali Realty Corp. business.
About Mack-Cali Realty Corp.
Mack-Cali Realty Corporation, a real estate investment trust, engages in the ownership and operation of a real estate portfolio comprising office and office/flex properties located primarily in the Northeast United States. The company performs all commercial real estate leasing, management, acquisition, development and construction services on an in-house basis.
As of December 31, 2006, the company had interests in 300 properties, aggregating approximately 34.3 million square feet, plus developable land (the Properties). The Properties comprise: 255 wholly owned or company-controlled properties consisting of 150 office buildings and 95 office/flex buildings aggregating approximately 28.5 million square feet, six industrial/warehouse buildings totaling approximately 387,400 square feet, two retail properties totaling approximately 17,300 square feet, and two land leases (collectively, the Consolidated Properties); and 44 buildings, which are primarily office properties, aggregating approximately 5.4 million square feet, and a 350-room hotel, which are owned by unconsolidated joint ventures in which the company has investment interests.
As of December 31, 2006, the office, office/flex, industrial/warehouse and retail properties included in the Consolidated Properties were 92.0 percent leased to approximately 2,200 tenants. The company's properties are located in seven states, primarily in the Northeast, and the District of Columbia.
As of December 31, 2006, the company had 236 unencumbered properties, totaling 24.8 million square feet.
In May 2006, in conjunction with the completion of the Gale Company acquisition, the company acquired The Gale Construction Company and its related companies (Gale Company), which offers professional services in the areas of construction management, general contracting and advisory services. Gale Company engages in construction, property management, facilities management, and leasing services; three office properties; and indirect interests in a portfolio of office properties, located primarily in New Jersey, which were owned indirectly by The Gale Company and its affiliates and affiliates of SL Green Realty Corp. (SL Green). Under the Gale/Green Agreements, the company acquired 100 percent of the ownership interests in three office properties located in New Jersey, aggregating 518,257 square feet.
In December 2006, the company acquired eight of the interests in the Non-Portfolio Properties, which included the acquisitions of interests in: a 527,015 square foot, mixed-use office/retail complex; a 416,429 square-foot multi-tenanted office property; a 139,750 square-foot fully-leased office property; an office property in development; two vacant land parcels and two pre-developed projects.
The Company, through a joint venture with the PRC Group, is constructing a 92,878 square-foot office property, to be known as Red Bank Corporate Plaza, located in Red Bank, New Jersey, on land contributed by its joint venture partner. The project is leased to Hovnanian Enterprise, Inc. for a 10-year term.
The company has elected to be treated as a real estate investment trust (REIT) under Sections 856 through 860 of the Internal Revenue Code of 1986, as amended.
Mack-Cali Realty Corporation was founded in 1994.
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. MACK-CALI REALTY CORP. COMPANY PROFILE
1.1. Key facts
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. MACK-CALI REALTY CORP. BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.1. Business Description
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. MACK-CALI REALTY CORP. SWOT ANALYSIS
4. MACK-CALI REALTY CORP. FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1. Financial Statements
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. MACK-CALI REALTY CORP. COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. Mack-Cali Realty Corp. Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of Mack-Cali Realty Corp. and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of Mack-Cali Realty Corp. and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. Mack-Cali Realty Corp. Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Real Estate Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. Mack-Cali Realty Corp. Industry Position Analysis
6. MACK-CALI REALTY CORP. NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. MACK-CALI REALTY CORP. EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. MACK-CALI REALTY CORP. ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. UNITED STATES PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.1. Political Factors
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. MACK-CALI REALTY CORP. IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.1. Internal Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. MACK-CALI REALTY CORP. PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. MACK-CALI REALTY CORP. VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
Mack-Cali Realty Corp. Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
Mack-Cali Realty Corp. Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
Mack-Cali Realty Corp. Major Shareholders
Mack-Cali Realty Corp. History
Mack-Cali Realty Corp. Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
Mack-Cali Realty Corp. Offices and Representations
Mack-Cali Realty Corp. SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Mack-Cali Realty Corp. Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
Mack-Cali Realty Corp. Capital Market Snapshot
Mack-Cali Realty Corp. Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Real Estate Industry Statistics
Mack-Cali Realty Corp. Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
Mack-Cali Realty Corp. Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
Mack-Cali Realty Corp. Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
Mack-Cali Realty Corp. 1-year Stock Charts
Mack-Cali Realty Corp. 5-year Stock Charts
Mack-Cali Realty Corp. vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
Mack-Cali Realty Corp. vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
Mack-Cali Realty Corp. Article Density Chart
1 – Data availability depends on company’s security policy.
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
Enhanced SWOT is a 3×3 grid that arranges strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats into one scheme:
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Upon answering these questions a company can develop a project plan to improve its business performance.
PESTEL (also termed as PESTLE) is an ideal tool to strategically analyze what influence different outside factors – political, economic, sociocultural, technological, environmental and legal – exert on a business to later chart its long term targets.
Being part of the external analysis when carrying out a strategic assessment or performing a market study, PESTEL gives an overview of diverse macro-environmental factors that any company should thoughtfully consider. By perceiving these outside environments, businesses can maximally benefit from the opportunities while minimizing the threats to the organization.
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Political – What opportunities and pressures are brought by political bodies and what is the degree of public regulations’ impact on the business?
- Economic – What economic policies, trends and structures are expected to affect the organization, what is this influence’s degree?
- Sociological – What cultural and societal aspects will work upon the demand for the business’s products and operations?
- Technological – What impact do the technological aspects, innovations, incentives and barriers have on the organization?
- Environmental – What environmental and ecological facets, both locally and farther afield, are likely to predetermine the business?
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
The Internal Factor Evaluation matrix (IFE matrix) is a strategic management tool helping audit or evaluate major weaknesses and strengths in a business’s functional areas. In addition, IFE matrix serves as a basis for identifying and assessing relationships amongst those areas. The IFE matrix is utilised in strategy formulation.
The External Factor Evaluation matrix (EFE matrix) is a tool of strategic management that is typically utilised to assess current market conditions. It is an ideal instrument for visualising and prioritising the threats and opportunities a firm is facing.
The essential difference between the above mentioned matrices lies in the type of factors incorporated in the model; whilst the latter is engaged in internal factors, the former deals exceptionally with external factors – those exposed to social, political, economic, legal, etc. external forces.
Being a continuation of the EFE matrix and IFE matrix models, the Internal External matrix (IE matrix) rests upon an investigation of external and internal business factors integrated into one suggestive model.
Porter Five Forces Analysis
The Porter’s five forces analysis studies the industry of operation and helps the company find new sources of competitive advantage. The analysis surveys an industry through five major questions:
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
VRIO stands for Value, Rarity, Imitability, Organization. This analysis helps to evaluate all company’s resources and capabilities and bring them together into one aggregate table that includes:
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
The result of the analysis gives a clear picture of company’s competitive and economic implications, answering the questions if the resources mentioned above are:
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?