- The report contains detailed information about Klepierre SA that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for Klepierre SA. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The Klepierre SA financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes Klepierre SA competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of Klepierre SA business.
About Klepierre SA
Klepierre SA operates as a real estate company. The company focuses on two segments of commercial property, including shopping centers and office properties. It leases and manages the real estate assets in its portfolio, and also on behalf of third parties.
The company owns, leases and manages shopping centers in continental Europe. It also specializes in developing and designing new centers.
The companys shopping centers are located in Belgium, Czech Republic, France, Greece, Hungary, Italy, Portugal, Slovakia, and Spain.
The Klepierre shopping center portfolio for France counted 103 properties as of December 31, 2005. The companys subsidiaries include Segece (France), Centros Shopping Gestion (Spain), PSG (Italy), Devimo (Belgium), Galae (France), PCM (Hungary).
Segece specializes in assembling and conducting commercial urban projects, and in shopping center property and rental management in France and Europe
Devimo participates in the design and assembly of new shopping center projects on behalf of international operators. Devimo manages 16 shopping centers, representing total usable floor area of 190,000 square meters. The principal shopping centers are located in Brussels, Kortrijk and Antwerp.
The major retail anchors in the French shopping centers include: AUCHAN Group, FNAC, GO SPORT, ETAM, ZARA, CAMAIEU, LVMH, VIVARTE, ERAM, GRANDVISION.
The company owns, leases and manages office buildings in Paris and immediate vicinity.
The companys subsidiary, Klegestion, operates as an office asset and property management specialist. Klegestion manages approximately 200,000 square meters of office properties and warehouses and 143 commercial leases.
The companys major tenants include Steria, Hachette, Linklater's & Paines, EDF, DIM, Atis Real, Arts & Tech. du Progrès, Juris Classeur, Ministère des Finances, and GL Trade.
In December 2005, the company acquired a shopping mall located in Milan, Italy. Carrefour hypermarket covering 25,000 square meters, 9 mid-sized retail units and 87 shops.
In November 2005, Klepierre acquired co-owned lots from Assurecureuil Pierre 8, subsidiary of life insurance company Ecureuil Vie whose agent is AEW Europe, that together comprise 58% of the floor area of the Colombia shopping mall located in downtown Rennes. This mall is developing 20,215 square meters of usable retail floor area and includes an Inno supermarket, 4 mid-sized retail units (Fnac, Habitat, Sephora and Super Sport) and 67 small shops.
In 2005, the company acquired 4 shopping centers in Poland. It also acquired properties in the Czech Republic. In addition, Segece acquired full equity ownership of the company that manages the four Polish shopping centers.
Sale of equity interest in Secmarne
In January 2005, the company sold 8.87% of Secmarne equity to BNP Assurances. As of June 30, 2005, the properties held for sale were: Le Champlan (Essonnes), Le Florentim (Issy les Moulineaux), Impasse Guemenee (Paris), Le Ponant (Paris), and Tour Marcel Brot (Nancy).
Klepierre SA was founded in 1968.
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. KLEPIERRE SA COMPANY PROFILE
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. KLEPIERRE SA BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. KLEPIERRE SA SWOT ANALYSIS
4. KLEPIERRE SA FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. KLEPIERRE SA COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. Klepierre SA Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of Klepierre SA and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of Klepierre SA and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. Klepierre SA Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Real Estate Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. Klepierre SA Industry Position Analysis
6. KLEPIERRE SA NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. KLEPIERRE SA EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. KLEPIERRE SA ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. FRANCE PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. KLEPIERRE SA IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. KLEPIERRE SA PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. KLEPIERRE SA VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
Klepierre SA Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
Klepierre SA Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
Klepierre SA Major Shareholders
Klepierre SA History
Klepierre SA Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
Klepierre SA Offices and Representations
Klepierre SA SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Klepierre SA Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
Klepierre SA Capital Market Snapshot
Klepierre SA Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Real Estate Industry Statistics
Klepierre SA Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
Klepierre SA Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
Klepierre SA Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
Klepierre SA 1-year Stock Charts
Klepierre SA 5-year Stock Charts
Klepierre SA vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
Klepierre SA vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
Klepierre SA Article Density Chart
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
Porter Five Forces Analysis
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?