- The report contains detailed information about Jones Lang Lasalle Inc. that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for Jones Lang Lasalle Inc.. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The Jones Lang Lasalle Inc. financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes Jones Lang Lasalle Inc. competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of Jones Lang Lasalle Inc. business.
About Jones Lang Lasalle Inc.
Jones Lang LaSalle Incorporated provides integrated real estate and investment management expertise on a local, regional, and global level to owner, occupier and investor clients. The company offers property and corporate facility management services, with a portfolio of approximately 1.6 billion square feet worldwide.
The company has operations as four business segments. The company manages its Investor and Occupier Services (IOS) product offerings geographically as the Americas, Europe, Middle East and Africa (EMEA), and the Asia Pacific, and its investment management business globally as LaSalle Investment Management.
Value Delivery: IOS Americas, EMEA and Asia Pacific
The company delivers those services through the following service lines:
Agency Leasing Services executes marketing and leasing programs on behalf of investors, developers, property companies and public entities to secure tenants and negotiate leases with terms that reflect its clients best interests. In 2009, the company completed approximately 14,800 agency leasing transactions representing approximately 210 million square feet of space. The company assists clients by defining space requirements, identifying suitable alternatives, recommending appropriate occupancy solutions, and negotiating lease and ownership terms with third parties. In 2009, the company completed approximately 4,300 tenant representation transactions representing approximately 69 million square feet of space.
Property and Facilities Management
Property Management Services provides on-site management services to real estate owners for office, industrial, retail and specialty properties. During 2009, the company provided on-site property management services for office, retail, mixed-use and industrial properties totaling approximately 900 million square feet.
The company provides property management services through an on-site general manager and staff whom the company supports with regional supervisory teams and central resources in such areas as training, technical and environmental services, accounting, marketing and human resources. The companys general managers are responsible for property management activities, client satisfaction and financial results.
Integrated Facilities Management Services provides portfolio and property management services to corporations and institutions that outsource the management of the real estate they occupy. Properties under management range from corporate headquarters to industrial complexes. During 2009, Integrated Facilities Management Services managed approximately 670 million square feet of real estate for its clients. The companys target clients have large portfolios (approximately 1 million square feet) that offer significant opportunities.
The company also provides lease administration and auditing services, helping clients to centralize their lease management processes. In the United States, the company provides Mobile Engineering Services to banks and specialist retailers with large portfolios of retail sites. These companies hire Jones Lang LaSalle to provide HVAC, electrical and plumbing services, and general interior repair and maintenance.
Project and Development Services
Project and Development Services provides various servicesincluding conversion management, move management, construction management and strategic occupancy planning servicesto tenants of leased space, owners in self-occupied buildings, and owners of real estate investments. Project and Development Services also manages all aspects of development and renovation of commercial projects for its clients. The company also provides these services to public-sector clients, particularly to military and government entities in the United States and to educational institutions.
Capital Markets Services
Capital Markets Services includes institutional property sales and acquisitions, real estate financings, private equity placements, portfolio advisory activities, and corporate finance advice and execution. Real Estate Investment Banking Services includes sourcing capital, both in the form of equity and d
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. JONES LANG LASALLE INC. COMPANY PROFILE
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. JONES LANG LASALLE INC. BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. JONES LANG LASALLE INC. SWOT ANALYSIS
4. JONES LANG LASALLE INC. FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. JONES LANG LASALLE INC. COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. Jones Lang Lasalle Inc. Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of Jones Lang Lasalle Inc. and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of Jones Lang Lasalle Inc. and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. Jones Lang Lasalle Inc. Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Real Estate Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. Jones Lang Lasalle Inc. Industry Position Analysis
6. JONES LANG LASALLE INC. NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. JONES LANG LASALLE INC. EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. JONES LANG LASALLE INC. ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. UNITED STATES PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. JONES LANG LASALLE INC. IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. JONES LANG LASALLE INC. PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. JONES LANG LASALLE INC. VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
Jones Lang Lasalle Inc. Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
Jones Lang Lasalle Inc. Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
Jones Lang Lasalle Inc. Major Shareholders
Jones Lang Lasalle Inc. History
Jones Lang Lasalle Inc. Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
Jones Lang Lasalle Inc. Offices and Representations
Jones Lang Lasalle Inc. SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Jones Lang Lasalle Inc. Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
Jones Lang Lasalle Inc. Capital Market Snapshot
Jones Lang Lasalle Inc. Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Real Estate Industry Statistics
Jones Lang Lasalle Inc. Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
Jones Lang Lasalle Inc. Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
Jones Lang Lasalle Inc. Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
Jones Lang Lasalle Inc. 1-year Stock Charts
Jones Lang Lasalle Inc. 5-year Stock Charts
Jones Lang Lasalle Inc. vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
Jones Lang Lasalle Inc. vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
Jones Lang Lasalle Inc. Article Density Chart
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
Porter Five Forces Analysis
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?