- The report contains detailed information about JER Investors Trust Inc. that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for JER Investors Trust Inc.. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The JER Investors Trust Inc. financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes JER Investors Trust Inc. competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of JER Investors Trust Inc. business.
About JER Investors Trust Inc.
JER Investors Trust Inc., a specialty finance company, originates and acquires a portfolio of commercial real estate structured finance investments. The company is externally managed and advised by JER Commercial Debt Advisors LLC, an affiliate of J.E. Robert Company. J.E. Robert Company and its affiliates is a real estate investment management firm.
The companys investment portfolio includes commercial real estate structured finance products, such as commercial mortgage backed securities (commonly known as CMBS), mezzanine loans and participations in whole mortgage loans.
The companys investment program focuses on various real estate products, including investment and non-investment grade CMBS; mezzanine loans; mortgage loans; and net leased real estate assets.
Various types of real property or ownership interests in entities that own real property serve as the underlying collateral for its investments, including retail property, offices, industrial properties, apartments, condominiums, specialty-use real estate assets including healthcare facilities, educational facilities, hotels and land.
CMBS: The company invests in CMBS, which are typically pass-through certificates created by the securitization of a single mortgage loan or a pool of mortgage loans that are collateralized by commercial real estate properties.
Mezzanine Loans: The company originates and invests in mezzanine loans (including mezzanine construction loans) to owners of real properties that are encumbered by first lien mortgages, in which case its mezzanine loans generally would be secured by junior liens on the subject properties and/or by liens on the partnership or membership interests in the borrowers property-owning subsidiary. Mezzanine debt can also be either junior or senior, denoting the particular leverage strip that may apply.
Mortgage Loans: The company originated and invested in mortgage loans or participations in mortgage loans that it originated directly or that it purchased from various sellers, including investment banks, life insurance companies, commercial banks, brokers, and other owners.
Investments in Joint Ventures and Funds
The company also invests in joint ventures or funds that invest primarily in the investments.
The company was organized as a real estate investment trust for federal income tax purposes and would be exempt from income taxes, if it distributes approximately 90% of its annual income to its shareholders.
JER Investors Trust, Inc. was founded in 2004.
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. JER INVESTORS TRUST INC. COMPANY PROFILE
1.1. Key facts
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. JER INVESTORS TRUST INC. BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.1. Business Description
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. JER INVESTORS TRUST INC. SWOT ANALYSIS
4. JER INVESTORS TRUST INC. FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1. Financial Statements
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. JER INVESTORS TRUST INC. COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. JER Investors Trust Inc. Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of JER Investors Trust Inc. and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of JER Investors Trust Inc. and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. JER Investors Trust Inc. Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Real Estate Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. JER Investors Trust Inc. Industry Position Analysis
6. JER INVESTORS TRUST INC. NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. JER INVESTORS TRUST INC. EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. JER INVESTORS TRUST INC. ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. UNITED STATES PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.1. Political Factors
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. JER INVESTORS TRUST INC. IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.1. Internal Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. JER INVESTORS TRUST INC. PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. JER INVESTORS TRUST INC. VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
JER Investors Trust Inc. Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
JER Investors Trust Inc. Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
JER Investors Trust Inc. Major Shareholders
JER Investors Trust Inc. History
JER Investors Trust Inc. Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
JER Investors Trust Inc. Offices and Representations
JER Investors Trust Inc. SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
JER Investors Trust Inc. Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
JER Investors Trust Inc. Capital Market Snapshot
JER Investors Trust Inc. Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Real Estate Industry Statistics
JER Investors Trust Inc. Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
JER Investors Trust Inc. Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
JER Investors Trust Inc. Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
JER Investors Trust Inc. 1-year Stock Charts
JER Investors Trust Inc. 5-year Stock Charts
JER Investors Trust Inc. vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
JER Investors Trust Inc. vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
JER Investors Trust Inc. Article Density Chart
1 – Data availability depends on company’s security policy.
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
SWOT, which stands for Strengths, Weaknesses, Opportunities and Threats, is an analytical framework that identifies the internal and external factors that are favorable and unfavorable for a company.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
Enhanced SWOT is a 3×3 grid that arranges strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats into one scheme:
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Upon answering these questions a company can develop a project plan to improve its business performance.
PESTEL (also termed as PESTLE) is an ideal tool to strategically analyze what influence different outside factors – political, economic, sociocultural, technological, environmental and legal – exert on a business to later chart its long term targets.
Being part of the external analysis when carrying out a strategic assessment or performing a market study, PESTEL gives an overview of diverse macro-environmental factors that any company should thoughtfully consider. By perceiving these outside environments, businesses can maximally benefit from the opportunities while minimizing the threats to the organization.
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Political – What opportunities and pressures are brought by political bodies and what is the degree of public regulations’ impact on the business?
- Economic – What economic policies, trends and structures are expected to affect the organization, what is this influence’s degree?
- Sociological – What cultural and societal aspects will work upon the demand for the business’s products and operations?
- Technological – What impact do the technological aspects, innovations, incentives and barriers have on the organization?
- Environmental – What environmental and ecological facets, both locally and farther afield, are likely to predetermine the business?
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
The Internal Factor Evaluation matrix (IFE matrix) is a strategic management tool helping audit or evaluate major weaknesses and strengths in a business’s functional areas. In addition, IFE matrix serves as a basis for identifying and assessing relationships amongst those areas. The IFE matrix is utilised in strategy formulation.
The External Factor Evaluation matrix (EFE matrix) is a tool of strategic management that is typically utilised to assess current market conditions. It is an ideal instrument for visualising and prioritising the threats and opportunities a firm is facing.
The essential difference between the above mentioned matrices lies in the type of factors incorporated in the model; whilst the latter is engaged in internal factors, the former deals exceptionally with external factors – those exposed to social, political, economic, legal, etc. external forces.
Being a continuation of the EFE matrix and IFE matrix models, the Internal External matrix (IE matrix) rests upon an investigation of external and internal business factors integrated into one suggestive model.
Porter Five Forces Analysis
The Porter’s five forces analysis studies the industry of operation and helps the company find new sources of competitive advantage. The analysis surveys an industry through five major questions:
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
VRIO stands for Value, Rarity, Imitability, Organization. This analysis helps to evaluate all company’s resources and capabilities and bring them together into one aggregate table that includes:
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
The result of the analysis gives a clear picture of company’s competitive and economic implications, answering the questions if the resources mentioned above are:
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?