- The report contains detailed information about Indiabulls Real Estate Limited that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for Indiabulls Real Estate Limited. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The Indiabulls Real Estate Limited financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes Indiabulls Real Estate Limited competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of Indiabulls Real Estate Limited business.
About Indiabulls Real Estate Limited
Indiabulls Real Estate Limited operates as a real estate development company in India. The company provides consultancy and advisory services to various companies engaged in the business of construction and development of real estate.
The company's operations include a range of real estate development, from the identification and acquisition of land, to the planning, execution, construction and marketing of its projects, (including architecture, design management and interior design); and through to the maintenance and management of its completed developments, as well as providing consultancy services on engineering, industrial and technical matters to the forms of industries, including companies engaged in construction-development of real estate and infrastructure projects.
The company focuses on the development of office, retail/mall and residential projects; and power projects for generation and distribution of power. It has development projects in the commercial, residential, SEZ, and power sectors.
The company operates in three segments: Real Estate Projects Advisory, Construction and Development of Real Estate Projects; Investment Advisory; and Power.
Strategic Partnership with investors
The company has partnerships with foreign investors, including, FIM Limited, Karrick Limited, and LNM India Internet Ventures Limited (an Investment entity on behalf of Mr. L.N. Mittal and family) for its projects.
Power: The company, through its subsidiary companies, is in the process of developing coal based thermal power and hydro 'power projects with aggregate capacity of 5447 MW. It includes 1320 MW Mega thermal pit-head power plant at Bhaiyathan, Chhattisgarh. The project includes development of captive coal mines with proven reserves of 349 million tonnes in District Korba of Chhattisgarh, as well as an additional similar sized unit.
Retail: Indiabulls Megastores measuring 77,000 square feet at Shahdra, New Delhi and 64,000 square feet at Ahmedabad were opened in 2008.
OneIndiabulls Centre (Jupiter Mills) and Elphinstone Mills
The company engages in the development of 1.43 million square feet of leasable office space and 0.44 million square feet of leasable Mall / Retail space at Jupiter Mills. It also develops 1.54 million square feet of leasable office space at Elphinstone Mills.
Mall Development: The company, through its subsidiaries, is in the process of developing 16 malls across 16 cities with a combined leasable area of approximately 14 million square feet.
Projects under development
The company has two mega thermal power plants in the state of Maharashtra with an aggregate capacity of 3,960 MW under development.
IT Office Space/SEZs
Nashik Multi Product SEZ: The company is in the process of developing 3,000 acres of multi product SEZ in Nashik, Maharashtra located on the Delhi-Mumbai industrial corridor, being developed as part of Indo-Japan Economic Partnership Agreement.
IT SEZs: The companys 2 IT SEZs (25 acres each) are located, in the Panvel area of Mumbai Metropolitan Region (MMR).
Raigad Multi Product SEZ: The company is in the process of developing 6,000 acres multi-product SEZ in Raigad District of the State of Maharashtra.
The company has acquired 100% interest in Dev Property Development Pic. (DPD), an Isle of Man registered company.
Indiabulls Wholesale Services Limited, a 100% subsidiary of the company has acquired 63.92% equity stake in Piramyd Retail Limited (the name has since changed to Indiabulls Retail Services Limited).
Indiabulls Infrastructure Limited (IIL), a 100% subsidiary of the company has acquired 100% shareholding of Catherine Builders & Developers Private Limited from DLF Home Developers Limited.
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. INDIABULLS REAL ESTATE LIMITED COMPANY PROFILE
1.1. Key facts
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. INDIABULLS REAL ESTATE LIMITED BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.1. Business Description
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. INDIABULLS REAL ESTATE LIMITED SWOT ANALYSIS
4. INDIABULLS REAL ESTATE LIMITED FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1. Financial Statements
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. INDIABULLS REAL ESTATE LIMITED COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. Indiabulls Real Estate Limited Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of Indiabulls Real Estate Limited and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of Indiabulls Real Estate Limited and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. Indiabulls Real Estate Limited Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Real Estate Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. Indiabulls Real Estate Limited Industry Position Analysis
6. INDIABULLS REAL ESTATE LIMITED NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. INDIABULLS REAL ESTATE LIMITED EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. INDIABULLS REAL ESTATE LIMITED ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. INDIA PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.1. Political Factors
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. INDIABULLS REAL ESTATE LIMITED IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.1. Internal Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. INDIABULLS REAL ESTATE LIMITED PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. INDIABULLS REAL ESTATE LIMITED VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
Indiabulls Real Estate Limited Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
Indiabulls Real Estate Limited Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
Indiabulls Real Estate Limited Major Shareholders
Indiabulls Real Estate Limited History
Indiabulls Real Estate Limited Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
Indiabulls Real Estate Limited Offices and Representations
Indiabulls Real Estate Limited SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Indiabulls Real Estate Limited Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
Indiabulls Real Estate Limited Capital Market Snapshot
Indiabulls Real Estate Limited Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Real Estate Industry Statistics
Indiabulls Real Estate Limited Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
Indiabulls Real Estate Limited Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
Indiabulls Real Estate Limited Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
Indiabulls Real Estate Limited 1-year Stock Charts
Indiabulls Real Estate Limited 5-year Stock Charts
Indiabulls Real Estate Limited vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
Indiabulls Real Estate Limited vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
Indiabulls Real Estate Limited Article Density Chart
1 – Data availability depends on company’s security policy.
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
SWOT, which stands for Strengths, Weaknesses, Opportunities and Threats, is an analytical framework that identifies the internal and external factors that are favorable and unfavorable for a company.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
Enhanced SWOT is a 3×3 grid that arranges strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats into one scheme:
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Upon answering these questions a company can develop a project plan to improve its business performance.
PESTEL (also termed as PESTLE) is an ideal tool to strategically analyze what influence different outside factors – political, economic, sociocultural, technological, environmental and legal – exert on a business to later chart its long term targets.
Being part of the external analysis when carrying out a strategic assessment or performing a market study, PESTEL gives an overview of diverse macro-environmental factors that any company should thoughtfully consider. By perceiving these outside environments, businesses can maximally benefit from the opportunities while minimizing the threats to the organization.
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Political – What opportunities and pressures are brought by political bodies and what is the degree of public regulations’ impact on the business?
- Economic – What economic policies, trends and structures are expected to affect the organization, what is this influence’s degree?
- Sociological – What cultural and societal aspects will work upon the demand for the business’s products and operations?
- Technological – What impact do the technological aspects, innovations, incentives and barriers have on the organization?
- Environmental – What environmental and ecological facets, both locally and farther afield, are likely to predetermine the business?
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
The Internal Factor Evaluation matrix (IFE matrix) is a strategic management tool helping audit or evaluate major weaknesses and strengths in a business’s functional areas. In addition, IFE matrix serves as a basis for identifying and assessing relationships amongst those areas. The IFE matrix is utilised in strategy formulation.
The External Factor Evaluation matrix (EFE matrix) is a tool of strategic management that is typically utilised to assess current market conditions. It is an ideal instrument for visualising and prioritising the threats and opportunities a firm is facing.
The essential difference between the above mentioned matrices lies in the type of factors incorporated in the model; whilst the latter is engaged in internal factors, the former deals exceptionally with external factors – those exposed to social, political, economic, legal, etc. external forces.
Being a continuation of the EFE matrix and IFE matrix models, the Internal External matrix (IE matrix) rests upon an investigation of external and internal business factors integrated into one suggestive model.
Porter Five Forces Analysis
The Porter’s five forces analysis studies the industry of operation and helps the company find new sources of competitive advantage. The analysis surveys an industry through five major questions:
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
VRIO stands for Value, Rarity, Imitability, Organization. This analysis helps to evaluate all company’s resources and capabilities and bring them together into one aggregate table that includes:
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
The result of the analysis gives a clear picture of company’s competitive and economic implications, answering the questions if the resources mentioned above are:
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?