- The report contains detailed information about IFM Investments Limited that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for IFM Investments Limited. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The IFM Investments Limited financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes IFM Investments Limited competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of IFM Investments Limited business.
About IFM Investments Limited
IFM Investments Limited operates a real estate services provider with network of real estate sales offices in China. It also operates as a franchisor for the CENTURY 21 brand in China.
The company operates under three different business lines, including company-owned brokerage services, mortgage management services, and franchise services.
Company-owned Brokerage Services
As of December 31, 2009, the company had approximately 318 company-owned sales offices. Its company-owned brokerage services business owns and operates regional sub-franchisors and sales offices in the CENTURY 21 China network.
Through its company-owned brokerage services business, the company participates in sales and leasing transactions primarily with respect to middle to high grade residential properties in the secondary real estate market. The companys services include property listing, advisory services and transaction negotiation and documentation. The company operates its company-owned brokerage services business under the CENTURY 21 franchise network.
Mortgage Management Services
The companys mortgage management services include advisory services in connection with the selection and procurement of mortgage products offered by commercial banks. Its mortgage consultants promotes and introduces various mortgage products, and advises home buyers or home owners in the selection of the appropriate mortgage product based on each mortgagors individual needs. It also provides mortgage management services to customers outside of its CENTURY 21 China network. The companys mortgage management services business provides mortgage advisory services to home buyers and home owners and interim guarantee services to commercial banks.
As of December 31, 2009, the company had advisory relationships with 14 commercial banks, such as Bank of China and Industrial and Commercial Bank of China. In some cases, it provides mortgage management services to property owners who need mortgages on their existing properties to obtain consumer loans for acquisition of additional properties.
The company operates as a franchisor for the CENTURY 21 brand in China. Its wholly owned subsidiary, IFM Company Limited (IFM Co), grants the right to franchise the CENTURY 21 brand within specific geographical regions to sub-franchisors whom it refer to as regional sub-franchisors. The company owns certain of the regional sub-franchisors.
As of December 31, 2009, the company had 30 regional sub-franchisors with franchise networks in 35 cities in China with a total of 800 franchised sales offices. It operates as a real estate brokerage franchisor in China.
Franchising Process and Franchise Services
The companys franchising process involves conducting market surveys and identifying target regions or locations, identifying potential regional sub-franchisors, and negotiating and signing franchise agreements.
The companys franchise services include the license to use or sub-franchise CENTURY 21 brand and system, training services, and the right to participate in and benefit from the marketing campaigns using NAF, as well as information technology and back office support.
The company primarily competes with Centaline (China) Property Consultants Limited in the Beijing, Shanghai and Shenzhen markets for secondary market real estate brokerage business, and to a lesser extent, E-house (China) Holdings Limited in these cities for primary real estate brokerage business.
Mortgage Management Services: The company competes with in-house mortgage management teams of its competitors in the brokerage businesses and in regions specific competitors, including Beijing Houze Investment and Guarantee Company Limited in Beijing and Shanghai Haoyonghang Investment Management Company Limited in Shanghai.
IFM Investments Limited was founded in 2000.
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. IFM INVESTMENTS LIMITED COMPANY PROFILE
1.1. Key facts
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. IFM INVESTMENTS LIMITED BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.1. Business Description
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. IFM INVESTMENTS LIMITED SWOT ANALYSIS
4. IFM INVESTMENTS LIMITED FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1. Financial Statements
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. IFM INVESTMENTS LIMITED COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. IFM Investments Limited Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of IFM Investments Limited and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of IFM Investments Limited and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. IFM Investments Limited Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Real Estate Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. IFM Investments Limited Industry Position Analysis
6. IFM INVESTMENTS LIMITED NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. IFM INVESTMENTS LIMITED EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. IFM INVESTMENTS LIMITED ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. CHINA PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.1. Political Factors
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. IFM INVESTMENTS LIMITED IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.1. Internal Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. IFM INVESTMENTS LIMITED PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. IFM INVESTMENTS LIMITED VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
IFM Investments Limited Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
IFM Investments Limited Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
IFM Investments Limited Major Shareholders
IFM Investments Limited History
IFM Investments Limited Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
IFM Investments Limited Offices and Representations
IFM Investments Limited SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
IFM Investments Limited Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
IFM Investments Limited Capital Market Snapshot
IFM Investments Limited Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Real Estate Industry Statistics
IFM Investments Limited Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
IFM Investments Limited Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
IFM Investments Limited Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
IFM Investments Limited 1-year Stock Charts
IFM Investments Limited 5-year Stock Charts
IFM Investments Limited vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
IFM Investments Limited vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
IFM Investments Limited Article Density Chart
1 – Data availability depends on company’s security policy.
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
Enhanced SWOT is a 3×3 grid that arranges strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats into one scheme:
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Upon answering these questions a company can develop a project plan to improve its business performance.
PESTEL (also termed as PESTLE) is an ideal tool to strategically analyze what influence different outside factors – political, economic, sociocultural, technological, environmental and legal – exert on a business to later chart its long term targets.
Being part of the external analysis when carrying out a strategic assessment or performing a market study, PESTEL gives an overview of diverse macro-environmental factors that any company should thoughtfully consider. By perceiving these outside environments, businesses can maximally benefit from the opportunities while minimizing the threats to the organization.
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Political – What opportunities and pressures are brought by political bodies and what is the degree of public regulations’ impact on the business?
- Economic – What economic policies, trends and structures are expected to affect the organization, what is this influence’s degree?
- Sociological – What cultural and societal aspects will work upon the demand for the business’s products and operations?
- Technological – What impact do the technological aspects, innovations, incentives and barriers have on the organization?
- Environmental – What environmental and ecological facets, both locally and farther afield, are likely to predetermine the business?
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
The Internal Factor Evaluation matrix (IFE matrix) is a strategic management tool helping audit or evaluate major weaknesses and strengths in a business’s functional areas. In addition, IFE matrix serves as a basis for identifying and assessing relationships amongst those areas. The IFE matrix is utilised in strategy formulation.
The External Factor Evaluation matrix (EFE matrix) is a tool of strategic management that is typically utilised to assess current market conditions. It is an ideal instrument for visualising and prioritising the threats and opportunities a firm is facing.
The essential difference between the above mentioned matrices lies in the type of factors incorporated in the model; whilst the latter is engaged in internal factors, the former deals exceptionally with external factors – those exposed to social, political, economic, legal, etc. external forces.
Being a continuation of the EFE matrix and IFE matrix models, the Internal External matrix (IE matrix) rests upon an investigation of external and internal business factors integrated into one suggestive model.
Porter Five Forces Analysis
The Porter’s five forces analysis studies the industry of operation and helps the company find new sources of competitive advantage. The analysis surveys an industry through five major questions:
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
VRIO stands for Value, Rarity, Imitability, Organization. This analysis helps to evaluate all company’s resources and capabilities and bring them together into one aggregate table that includes:
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
The result of the analysis gives a clear picture of company’s competitive and economic implications, answering the questions if the resources mentioned above are:
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?