- The report contains detailed information about Hopewell Holdings Ltd. that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for Hopewell Holdings Ltd.. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The Hopewell Holdings Ltd. financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes Hopewell Holdings Ltd. competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of Hopewell Holdings Ltd. business.
About Hopewell Holdings Ltd.
Hopewell Holdings Limited engages in property investment and development, infrastructure, hotel and hospitality businesses in Hong Kong and Macau.
The companys infrastructure project investments are located in the Peoples Republic of China (the PRC) and the property development activities are carried out in Hong Kong, the PRC and Macau.
The company engages in property letting, agency and management. Its rental properties include Hopewell Centre, Wanchai; Hongkong International Trade and Exhibition Centre, Kowloon Bay; EMax Kowloon Bay, Kowloon; Panda Place, shopping mall of Panda Hotel, Tsuen Wan; QRE Plaza, Wanchai; GardenEast, Wanchai; 12 Broadwood Road, Happy Valley; and Liede Integrated Commercial (Operating Lease) Project, Zhujiangxincheng, Guangzhou.
The companys subsidiary, Hopewell Construction Company Limited (HCC), is responsible for project management of new projects as well as provision of technical advice for property management and renovation works of existing premises. The major services of HCC in new projects include project planning, design supervision, tendering, construction, cost and quality control from perception stage to completion stage of each development.
The company owns a 95% interest in Hopewell New Town, Huadu, Guangzhou, a composite development project with a site area of approximately 610,200 square meters. It comprises apartments, townhouses, commercial area and recreational facilities which are being developed in phases.
The companys property development for sale business comprises its 50% interest in Nova City, Taipa Island, Macau and its 95% interest in Hopewell New Town in Huadu, Guangzhou, PRC.
The company invests in expressway and power plant projects. The companys subsidiary, Hopewell Highway Infrastructure Limited (HHI), invests in, constructs and operates the Guangzhou-Shenzhen Superhighway and the Western Delta Route, comprising Phase I, II and III, through the PRC joint ventures. Guangzhou-Shenzhen Superhighway GS Superhighway is a 122.8 kilometers (km) long expressway, closed system, fully lit with 6 lanes in dual directions.
Phase I West is the first phase of the Western Delta Route which is planned to be constructed in three phases. It is a 14.7 km long expressway, closed system with total six lanes in dual directions, connecting to Guangzhou Ring Road in the north, and National Highway 105 and Bigui Road of Shunde in the south. Phase II West is a 46 km long expressway, closed system with 6 lanes in dual directions, starting in the north from the Shunde end of Phase I West and extending southwards to Zhongshan, connecting to the National Highway 105 and the proposed western expressway of Zhongshan. Phase III West is a 38 km long expressway, closed system with total 6 lanes in dual directions, starting in the north from the Zhongshan end of Phase II West and extending southwards to connect to the highway network in Zhuhai.
HHI is planning to construct Hong Kong-Zhuhai-Macau Bridge Project. It is constructing Heyuan Power Plant, a 2 x 600 MW ultra super-critical coal-fired power plant under construction, is located in Heyuan City.
The company engages in the ownership and management of Panda Hotel, Tsuen Wan. Its restaurant and catering services include the food and beverage operations of the Panda Hotel (Panda F&B) and HITEC, Revolving Restaurant at Hopewell Centre (R66), and Bayern Gourmet Food (BGF). It is also developing a hotel project at the adjacent site to the west of Hopewell Centre as Hopewell Centre II.
Hopewell Holdings Limited was founded in 1963.
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. HOPEWELL HOLDINGS LTD. COMPANY PROFILE
1.1. Key facts
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. HOPEWELL HOLDINGS LTD. BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.1. Business Description
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. HOPEWELL HOLDINGS LTD. SWOT ANALYSIS
4. HOPEWELL HOLDINGS LTD. FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1. Financial Statements
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. HOPEWELL HOLDINGS LTD. COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. Hopewell Holdings Ltd. Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of Hopewell Holdings Ltd. and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of Hopewell Holdings Ltd. and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. Hopewell Holdings Ltd. Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Real Estate Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. Hopewell Holdings Ltd. Industry Position Analysis
6. HOPEWELL HOLDINGS LTD. NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. HOPEWELL HOLDINGS LTD. EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. HOPEWELL HOLDINGS LTD. ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. HONG KONG PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.1. Political Factors
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. HOPEWELL HOLDINGS LTD. IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.1. Internal Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. HOPEWELL HOLDINGS LTD. PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. HOPEWELL HOLDINGS LTD. VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
Hopewell Holdings Ltd. Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
Hopewell Holdings Ltd. Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
Hopewell Holdings Ltd. Major Shareholders
Hopewell Holdings Ltd. History
Hopewell Holdings Ltd. Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
Hopewell Holdings Ltd. Offices and Representations
Hopewell Holdings Ltd. SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Hopewell Holdings Ltd. Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
Hopewell Holdings Ltd. Capital Market Snapshot
Hopewell Holdings Ltd. Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Real Estate Industry Statistics
Hopewell Holdings Ltd. Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
Hopewell Holdings Ltd. Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
Hopewell Holdings Ltd. Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
Hopewell Holdings Ltd. 1-year Stock Charts
Hopewell Holdings Ltd. 5-year Stock Charts
Hopewell Holdings Ltd. vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
Hopewell Holdings Ltd. vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
Hopewell Holdings Ltd. Article Density Chart
1 – Data availability depends on company’s security policy.
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
SWOT, which stands for Strengths, Weaknesses, Opportunities and Threats, is an analytical framework that identifies the internal and external factors that are favorable and unfavorable for a company.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
Enhanced SWOT is a 3×3 grid that arranges strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats into one scheme:
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Upon answering these questions a company can develop a project plan to improve its business performance.
PESTEL (also termed as PESTLE) is an ideal tool to strategically analyze what influence different outside factors – political, economic, sociocultural, technological, environmental and legal – exert on a business to later chart its long term targets.
Being part of the external analysis when carrying out a strategic assessment or performing a market study, PESTEL gives an overview of diverse macro-environmental factors that any company should thoughtfully consider. By perceiving these outside environments, businesses can maximally benefit from the opportunities while minimizing the threats to the organization.
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Political – What opportunities and pressures are brought by political bodies and what is the degree of public regulations’ impact on the business?
- Economic – What economic policies, trends and structures are expected to affect the organization, what is this influence’s degree?
- Sociological – What cultural and societal aspects will work upon the demand for the business’s products and operations?
- Technological – What impact do the technological aspects, innovations, incentives and barriers have on the organization?
- Environmental – What environmental and ecological facets, both locally and farther afield, are likely to predetermine the business?
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
The Internal Factor Evaluation matrix (IFE matrix) is a strategic management tool helping audit or evaluate major weaknesses and strengths in a business’s functional areas. In addition, IFE matrix serves as a basis for identifying and assessing relationships amongst those areas. The IFE matrix is utilised in strategy formulation.
The External Factor Evaluation matrix (EFE matrix) is a tool of strategic management that is typically utilised to assess current market conditions. It is an ideal instrument for visualising and prioritising the threats and opportunities a firm is facing.
The essential difference between the above mentioned matrices lies in the type of factors incorporated in the model; whilst the latter is engaged in internal factors, the former deals exceptionally with external factors – those exposed to social, political, economic, legal, etc. external forces.
Being a continuation of the EFE matrix and IFE matrix models, the Internal External matrix (IE matrix) rests upon an investigation of external and internal business factors integrated into one suggestive model.
Porter Five Forces Analysis
The Porter’s five forces analysis studies the industry of operation and helps the company find new sources of competitive advantage. The analysis surveys an industry through five major questions:
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
VRIO stands for Value, Rarity, Imitability, Organization. This analysis helps to evaluate all company’s resources and capabilities and bring them together into one aggregate table that includes:
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
The result of the analysis gives a clear picture of company’s competitive and economic implications, answering the questions if the resources mentioned above are:
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?