- The report contains detailed information about Hang Lung Properties Ltd. that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for Hang Lung Properties Ltd.. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The Hang Lung Properties Ltd. financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes Hang Lung Properties Ltd. competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of Hang Lung Properties Ltd. business.
About Hang Lung Properties Ltd.
Hang Lung Properties Limited operates as a property development company in Hong Kong and mainland China. The companys portfolio of properties include commercial, retail, office, residential, serviced apartments, industrial/office, and car park properties.
Hong Kong Property Leasing
Commercial and Retail: The companys properties are located in prime locations in the heart of Hong Kong. In addition to properties in the main business areas of Central, Admiralty and Tsimshatsui, the major part of its retail portfolio is based in Causeway Bay and Mongkok.
Office and Industrial/Office: The companys main properties are located in Central - Standard Chartered Bank Building, Baskerville House, 1 Duddell Street and Printing House. The rest of its office portfolio includes - - Hang Lung Centre in Causeway Bay, Kornhill Plaza Office Tower in Quarry Bay, Grand Centre in Tsimshatsui, as well as One and Two Grand Tower, Hollywood Plaza, and the Park-In Commercial Centre in Mongkok.
Residential and Apartments: The companys residential portfolio offers a mix of luxurious residential homes and serviced apartments. Its two major properties include The Summit and Burnside Villa. The former is located in Hong Kongs mid-levels area, while the latter consists of 45 family-style villas at Hong Kongs beach, Repulse Bay.
Hong Kong Property Development and Sales
The HarbourSide: A luxury residential development in Hong Kong, The HarbourSide towers above Kowloon Station. It consists of 1,122 luxury units in three 80-storey blocks.
The Long Beach: This residential development in West Kowloon consists of 1,829 units in eight 43-storey towers.
Other Properties and Projects: The company has a luxury project under development on a 7,850 square-meter site at Blue Pool Road, in the residential district of Happy Valley.
Mainland China Property Leasing
The company has two prime properties in Puxi, Shanghais commercial and cultural center.
Plaza 66: Plaza 66 is a commercial, retail, and office complex located on Nanjing Xi Lu. It consists of 109,300 square meters of retail space.
The Grand Gateway: The Grand Gateway is located in the Xujiahui commercial district and consists of a 120,000 square-meter shopping complex. This shopping complex has approximately 450 retailers, restaurants, and other leisure and lifestyle facilities.
Mainland China Projects under Development
Parc 66 consists of six storeys and 171,000 square meters of shopping space centrally located in Jinan.
Forum 66 is a 842,400 square-meter complex. The project is located in the middle of Shenyangs landmarks - the Liaoning Grand Theater, the Museum of Liaoning Province, the Municipal Government Building as well as the City Plaza. It comprises a shopping mall, office buildings, and a hotel, as well as serviced apartments.
Riverside 66: Riverside 66 is undergoing construction on a 44,277 squaremeter site on Heping Lu. It is located in Tianjins city center, consisting of 152,800 square meters of prime retail space.
Centre 66 (Phase 1): Centre 66 (Phase 1) is located on Renmin Zhong Lu in Chongan District. This 263,800 square-meter development comprises a shopping mall and Grade A office towers.
Centre 66 (Phase 2): Centre 66 (Phase 2) is located at Jiankang Lu, south of Centre 66 (Phase 1). It has total gross floor area reaching 376,800 square meters, comprising a shopping mall, Grade A office towers, a hotel, and serviced apartments.
Olympia 66: Olympia 66 is located adjacent to Olympic Square. It would consist of a seven-storey complex of 221,900 square meters offering a range of shopping, dining, and entertainment facilities.
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. HANG LUNG PROPERTIES LTD. COMPANY PROFILE
1.1. Key facts
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. HANG LUNG PROPERTIES LTD. BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.1. Business Description
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. HANG LUNG PROPERTIES LTD. SWOT ANALYSIS
4. HANG LUNG PROPERTIES LTD. FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1. Financial Statements
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. HANG LUNG PROPERTIES LTD. COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. Hang Lung Properties Ltd. Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of Hang Lung Properties Ltd. and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of Hang Lung Properties Ltd. and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. Hang Lung Properties Ltd. Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Real Estate Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. Hang Lung Properties Ltd. Industry Position Analysis
6. HANG LUNG PROPERTIES LTD. NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. HANG LUNG PROPERTIES LTD. EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. HANG LUNG PROPERTIES LTD. ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. HONG KONG PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.1. Political Factors
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. HANG LUNG PROPERTIES LTD. IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.1. Internal Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. HANG LUNG PROPERTIES LTD. PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. HANG LUNG PROPERTIES LTD. VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
Hang Lung Properties Ltd. Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
Hang Lung Properties Ltd. Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
Hang Lung Properties Ltd. Major Shareholders
Hang Lung Properties Ltd. History
Hang Lung Properties Ltd. Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
Hang Lung Properties Ltd. Offices and Representations
Hang Lung Properties Ltd. SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Hang Lung Properties Ltd. Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
Hang Lung Properties Ltd. Capital Market Snapshot
Hang Lung Properties Ltd. Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Real Estate Industry Statistics
Hang Lung Properties Ltd. Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
Hang Lung Properties Ltd. Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
Hang Lung Properties Ltd. Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
Hang Lung Properties Ltd. 1-year Stock Charts
Hang Lung Properties Ltd. 5-year Stock Charts
Hang Lung Properties Ltd. vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
Hang Lung Properties Ltd. vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
Hang Lung Properties Ltd. Article Density Chart
1 – Data availability depends on company’s security policy.
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
SWOT, which stands for Strengths, Weaknesses, Opportunities and Threats, is an analytical framework that identifies the internal and external factors that are favorable and unfavorable for a company.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
Enhanced SWOT is a 3×3 grid that arranges strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats into one scheme:
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Upon answering these questions a company can develop a project plan to improve its business performance.
PESTEL (also termed as PESTLE) is an ideal tool to strategically analyze what influence different outside factors – political, economic, sociocultural, technological, environmental and legal – exert on a business to later chart its long term targets.
Being part of the external analysis when carrying out a strategic assessment or performing a market study, PESTEL gives an overview of diverse macro-environmental factors that any company should thoughtfully consider. By perceiving these outside environments, businesses can maximally benefit from the opportunities while minimizing the threats to the organization.
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Political – What opportunities and pressures are brought by political bodies and what is the degree of public regulations’ impact on the business?
- Economic – What economic policies, trends and structures are expected to affect the organization, what is this influence’s degree?
- Sociological – What cultural and societal aspects will work upon the demand for the business’s products and operations?
- Technological – What impact do the technological aspects, innovations, incentives and barriers have on the organization?
- Environmental – What environmental and ecological facets, both locally and farther afield, are likely to predetermine the business?
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
The Internal Factor Evaluation matrix (IFE matrix) is a strategic management tool helping audit or evaluate major weaknesses and strengths in a business’s functional areas. In addition, IFE matrix serves as a basis for identifying and assessing relationships amongst those areas. The IFE matrix is utilised in strategy formulation.
The External Factor Evaluation matrix (EFE matrix) is a tool of strategic management that is typically utilised to assess current market conditions. It is an ideal instrument for visualising and prioritising the threats and opportunities a firm is facing.
The essential difference between the above mentioned matrices lies in the type of factors incorporated in the model; whilst the latter is engaged in internal factors, the former deals exceptionally with external factors – those exposed to social, political, economic, legal, etc. external forces.
Being a continuation of the EFE matrix and IFE matrix models, the Internal External matrix (IE matrix) rests upon an investigation of external and internal business factors integrated into one suggestive model.
Porter Five Forces Analysis
The Porter’s five forces analysis studies the industry of operation and helps the company find new sources of competitive advantage. The analysis surveys an industry through five major questions:
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
VRIO stands for Value, Rarity, Imitability, Organization. This analysis helps to evaluate all company’s resources and capabilities and bring them together into one aggregate table that includes:
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
The result of the analysis gives a clear picture of company’s competitive and economic implications, answering the questions if the resources mentioned above are:
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?