- The report contains detailed information about GuocoLand Ltd. that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for GuocoLand Ltd.. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The GuocoLand Ltd. financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes GuocoLand Ltd. competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of GuocoLand Ltd. business.
About GuocoLand Ltd.
GuocoLand Limited operates as an investment holding company. The companys principal activities are those relating to: investment holding; property development and investment; hotel operations; and provision of management, property management, marketing, and maintenance services.
The company has a portfolio of freehold sites with a gross floor area of approximately 178,000 square metres in various residential enclaves in Singapore.
Goodwood Residence: Goodwood Residence is located along Bukit Timah Road. Goodwood Residence would offer two apartment blocks totaling 210 units ranging from 2-bedroom, 3-bedroom, and 4-bedroom to penthouse types. Goodwood Residence offers residents space on a 24,845 square metre site.
Sophia Residence: Sophia Residence is a residential development located at the prime Mount Sophia area in District 9. The 15,435 square metre freehold site is close to the Istana and is located within the Arts and Heritage District, and Civic District.
Elliot at the East Coast: This is a freehold 11,882 square metre site along Elliot Road and Marine Parade Road.
Leedon Heights Site: This development located off Holland Road and Farrer Road near the Holland Village residential enclave exists on a 48,525 square metre site.
Yio Chu Kang Road Site: Yio Chu Kang Road Site is located in a private residential locale off Yio Chu Kang Road on an 8,072 square metre freehold site.
The View @ Meyer: The View @ Meyer is a freehold boutique development which offers seafront homes in a traditional residential neighbourhood. It exists on a 3,352 square metre site.
Tung Centre: Tung Centre is the companys office building in Singapores Central Business District. The 24-storey office block provides office space to corporate tenants.
The company has a landbank of approximately 2 million square metres of Gross Floor Area, spanning Beijing, Shanghai, Nanjing, and Tianjin. Its property portfolio comprises residential developments and signature large-scale integrated developments in prime locations.
Guoson Centre, Beijing: The Guoson Centre, an integrated development on a site of 106,000 square metres comprises retail, office, a five star, 438-room hotel, and apartment block. The twin office towers are 170 metres high.
Guoson Centre, Shanghai: Guoson Centre, an integrated development is located on a 143,845 square metre site. It would comprise retail, office, 354 SoHo (Small office, Home office) units, 290 serviced apartments, and a five star, 462-room hotel.
West End Point, Beijing: West End Point is situated on a 36,501 square metre site and comprises 810 units and 37 retail shops.
Ascot Park, Nanjing: Ascot Park is being developed on a 89,709 square metre site located east of the Purple Mountains. The Balinese-themed development comprises 1,112 apartments distributed in approximately 13 blocks which also includes a retail component.
Hillview Regency, Nanjing: Hillview Regency exists on a sizeable 296,002 square metre site in the Xuanwu District which is located at the foothills of Purple Mountains. The proposed development includes residential apartments, SoHo units, and retail space.
Four Seasons Park, Tianjin: Four Seasons Park is a residential development comprising seven blocks of 1,176 units in Tianjin. It exists on a 22,034 square metre site in the Laochengxiang area in the Nankai District which is situated in the inner ring road of Tianjin.
GuocoLand (Malaysia) Berhad (GLM) is a 64.98% subsidiary of GuocoLand. The GLM group has a presence in Malaysia, with property development and hotel & resort holdings activities and approximately 11,110 acres of land bank for commercial and residential development with a portfolio that includes office and residential properties in Kuala Lumpur and various locations within the Klang Valley.
The Canary, Binh Duong Province: It is located in front of the Vietnam Singapore Industrial Park. The Canary exists on a 17.5 hectare site. The residential component to be developed over 4 phases, comprises 4 blocks totaling 1,200 good class apartments called Homez @ The Canary.
GuocoLand Limited was incorporated in 1976.
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. GUOCOLAND LTD. COMPANY PROFILE
1.1. Key facts
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. GUOCOLAND LTD. BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.1. Business Description
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. GUOCOLAND LTD. SWOT ANALYSIS
4. GUOCOLAND LTD. FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1. Financial Statements
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. GUOCOLAND LTD. COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. GuocoLand Ltd. Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of GuocoLand Ltd. and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of GuocoLand Ltd. and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. GuocoLand Ltd. Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Real Estate Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. GuocoLand Ltd. Industry Position Analysis
6. GUOCOLAND LTD. NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. GUOCOLAND LTD. EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. GUOCOLAND LTD. ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. SINGAPORE PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.1. Political Factors
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. GUOCOLAND LTD. IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.1. Internal Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. GUOCOLAND LTD. PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. GUOCOLAND LTD. VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
GuocoLand Ltd. Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
GuocoLand Ltd. Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
GuocoLand Ltd. Major Shareholders
GuocoLand Ltd. History
GuocoLand Ltd. Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
GuocoLand Ltd. Offices and Representations
GuocoLand Ltd. SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
GuocoLand Ltd. Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
GuocoLand Ltd. Capital Market Snapshot
GuocoLand Ltd. Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Real Estate Industry Statistics
GuocoLand Ltd. Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
GuocoLand Ltd. Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
GuocoLand Ltd. Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
GuocoLand Ltd. 1-year Stock Charts
GuocoLand Ltd. 5-year Stock Charts
GuocoLand Ltd. vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
GuocoLand Ltd. vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
GuocoLand Ltd. Article Density Chart
1 – Data availability depends on company’s security policy.
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
SWOT, which stands for Strengths, Weaknesses, Opportunities and Threats, is an analytical framework that identifies the internal and external factors that are favorable and unfavorable for a company.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
Enhanced SWOT is a 3×3 grid that arranges strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats into one scheme:
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Upon answering these questions a company can develop a project plan to improve its business performance.
PESTEL (also termed as PESTLE) is an ideal tool to strategically analyze what influence different outside factors – political, economic, sociocultural, technological, environmental and legal – exert on a business to later chart its long term targets.
Being part of the external analysis when carrying out a strategic assessment or performing a market study, PESTEL gives an overview of diverse macro-environmental factors that any company should thoughtfully consider. By perceiving these outside environments, businesses can maximally benefit from the opportunities while minimizing the threats to the organization.
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Political – What opportunities and pressures are brought by political bodies and what is the degree of public regulations’ impact on the business?
- Economic – What economic policies, trends and structures are expected to affect the organization, what is this influence’s degree?
- Sociological – What cultural and societal aspects will work upon the demand for the business’s products and operations?
- Technological – What impact do the technological aspects, innovations, incentives and barriers have on the organization?
- Environmental – What environmental and ecological facets, both locally and farther afield, are likely to predetermine the business?
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
The Internal Factor Evaluation matrix (IFE matrix) is a strategic management tool helping audit or evaluate major weaknesses and strengths in a business’s functional areas. In addition, IFE matrix serves as a basis for identifying and assessing relationships amongst those areas. The IFE matrix is utilised in strategy formulation.
The External Factor Evaluation matrix (EFE matrix) is a tool of strategic management that is typically utilised to assess current market conditions. It is an ideal instrument for visualising and prioritising the threats and opportunities a firm is facing.
The essential difference between the above mentioned matrices lies in the type of factors incorporated in the model; whilst the latter is engaged in internal factors, the former deals exceptionally with external factors – those exposed to social, political, economic, legal, etc. external forces.
Being a continuation of the EFE matrix and IFE matrix models, the Internal External matrix (IE matrix) rests upon an investigation of external and internal business factors integrated into one suggestive model.
Porter Five Forces Analysis
The Porter’s five forces analysis studies the industry of operation and helps the company find new sources of competitive advantage. The analysis surveys an industry through five major questions:
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
VRIO stands for Value, Rarity, Imitability, Organization. This analysis helps to evaluate all company’s resources and capabilities and bring them together into one aggregate table that includes:
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
The result of the analysis gives a clear picture of company’s competitive and economic implications, answering the questions if the resources mentioned above are:
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?