- The report contains detailed information about Elbit Imaging Ltd. that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for Elbit Imaging Ltd.. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The Elbit Imaging Ltd. financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes Elbit Imaging Ltd. competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of Elbit Imaging Ltd. business.
About Elbit Imaging Ltd.
Elbit Imaging Ltd. engages in the initiation, construction, operation, management, and sale of shopping and entertainment centers and other mixed-use real property projects, in the retail sector, located in Central and Eastern Europe (CEE), and in India. The company also engages in hotel ownership, operation, management and sale, primarily in major European cities. It also has investments in the research and development, production, and marketing of magnetic resonance imaging guided focused ultrasound treatment equipment.
The company's other activities include distribution and marketing of fashion apparel and accessories in Israel; venture-capital investments; and investments in hospitals and farm and dairy plants in India, which are in preliminary stages.
Shopping and Entertainment Centers
This business includes mainly shopping and entertainment centers, which are under construction and/or development in capital cities and regional areas in various countries in Central CEE and India. In addition to the shopping and entertainment centers business, the companys real estate portfolio includes certain mixed-use real estate projects, which include predominantly shopping and entertainment combined with other elements of operations, including offices, residential units, conference centers, and leisure facilities. The companys shopping and entertainment business operations include 2 operating projects, 27 projects in various stages of planning, development and construction, including 16 shopping and entertainment centers, 8 mixed-use projects, and 3 offices. Its projects are located in Romania, Poland, India, the Czech Republic, Serbia, Hungary, Bulgaria, Latvia, and Greece.
Riga Plaza Riga, Latvia: In March 2009, Plaza Centers N.V. (PC) opened the Riga Plaza in Latvia. This shopping and entertainment center is located on the west coast of the Daugava River, and includes three-floor shopping and entertainment center. It houses approximately 140 stores, anchored by a supermarket on the ground floor, an eight-screen multiplex cinema, and 2,000 square meters Fantasy Park.
Liberec Plaza Liberec, Czech Republic: In March 2009, PC opened the Liberec Plaza, in the center of Liberec, a city in the north of the Czech Republic. This shopping and entertainment center includes supermarket, fashion retailers, a Fantasy Park, a food court, and restaurants. The center also includes a residential area of 850 square meters and 800 square meters of office space.
Arena Plaza Extension, Budapest, Hungary: The Arena Plaza extension is a planned office addition of approximately 40,000 square meters to the Arena Plaza in Budapest, Hungary.
Plaza-BAS B.V, Romania: On January 31, 2008, PC entered into a joint venture partnership with BAS Development (BAS), to develop residential and office projects in Romania. BAS is a private company which is active in the Romanian property market.
Out of the seven existing projects, the following are for office development:
Brashov PC owns a 25% share in an office development project known as the Primavera Tower Brasov.
Ploiesti PC owns a 25% share in an office development project known as the Primavera Tower Ploiest.
Uj Udvar is active and has an approximate gross lease area (GLA) of 12,000 square meters and approximately 14,000 square meters of parking areas.
Hotel business acquires and manages, generally via management companies, four-star hotel properties. The company develops hotels within its mixed-use projects (both commercial and residential) and furthermore, hold interests in certain plots and properties intended to be developed or refurbished into hotels. The company is party to shareholder agreements with Park Plaza with respect to five hotels (two in the Netherland and three in the United Kingdom). Park Plaza engages in ownership, co-ownership, lease, franchising, and management of full service four star deluxe hotels and trendy boutique hotels in major gateway cities and regional centers in Europe, the Middle-East, and North Africa.
The principal target customer base is the business traveler and the tourist indust
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. ELBIT IMAGING LTD. COMPANY PROFILE
1.1. Key facts
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. ELBIT IMAGING LTD. BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.1. Business Description
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. ELBIT IMAGING LTD. SWOT ANALYSIS
4. ELBIT IMAGING LTD. FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1. Financial Statements
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. ELBIT IMAGING LTD. COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. Elbit Imaging Ltd. Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of Elbit Imaging Ltd. and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of Elbit Imaging Ltd. and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. Elbit Imaging Ltd. Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Real Estate Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. Elbit Imaging Ltd. Industry Position Analysis
6. ELBIT IMAGING LTD. NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. ELBIT IMAGING LTD. EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. ELBIT IMAGING LTD. ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. ISRAEL PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.1. Political Factors
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. ELBIT IMAGING LTD. IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.1. Internal Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. ELBIT IMAGING LTD. PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. ELBIT IMAGING LTD. VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
Elbit Imaging Ltd. Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
Elbit Imaging Ltd. Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
Elbit Imaging Ltd. Major Shareholders
Elbit Imaging Ltd. History
Elbit Imaging Ltd. Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
Elbit Imaging Ltd. Offices and Representations
Elbit Imaging Ltd. SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Elbit Imaging Ltd. Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
Elbit Imaging Ltd. Capital Market Snapshot
Elbit Imaging Ltd. Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Real Estate Industry Statistics
Elbit Imaging Ltd. Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
Elbit Imaging Ltd. Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
Elbit Imaging Ltd. Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
Elbit Imaging Ltd. 1-year Stock Charts
Elbit Imaging Ltd. 5-year Stock Charts
Elbit Imaging Ltd. vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
Elbit Imaging Ltd. vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
Elbit Imaging Ltd. Article Density Chart
1 – Data availability depends on company’s security policy.
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
SWOT, which stands for Strengths, Weaknesses, Opportunities and Threats, is an analytical framework that identifies the internal and external factors that are favorable and unfavorable for a company.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
Enhanced SWOT is a 3×3 grid that arranges strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats into one scheme:
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Upon answering these questions a company can develop a project plan to improve its business performance.
PESTEL (also termed as PESTLE) is an ideal tool to strategically analyze what influence different outside factors – political, economic, sociocultural, technological, environmental and legal – exert on a business to later chart its long term targets.
Being part of the external analysis when carrying out a strategic assessment or performing a market study, PESTEL gives an overview of diverse macro-environmental factors that any company should thoughtfully consider. By perceiving these outside environments, businesses can maximally benefit from the opportunities while minimizing the threats to the organization.
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Political – What opportunities and pressures are brought by political bodies and what is the degree of public regulations’ impact on the business?
- Economic – What economic policies, trends and structures are expected to affect the organization, what is this influence’s degree?
- Sociological – What cultural and societal aspects will work upon the demand for the business’s products and operations?
- Technological – What impact do the technological aspects, innovations, incentives and barriers have on the organization?
- Environmental – What environmental and ecological facets, both locally and farther afield, are likely to predetermine the business?
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
The Internal Factor Evaluation matrix (IFE matrix) is a strategic management tool helping audit or evaluate major weaknesses and strengths in a business’s functional areas. In addition, IFE matrix serves as a basis for identifying and assessing relationships amongst those areas. The IFE matrix is utilised in strategy formulation.
The External Factor Evaluation matrix (EFE matrix) is a tool of strategic management that is typically utilised to assess current market conditions. It is an ideal instrument for visualising and prioritising the threats and opportunities a firm is facing.
The essential difference between the above mentioned matrices lies in the type of factors incorporated in the model; whilst the latter is engaged in internal factors, the former deals exceptionally with external factors – those exposed to social, political, economic, legal, etc. external forces.
Being a continuation of the EFE matrix and IFE matrix models, the Internal External matrix (IE matrix) rests upon an investigation of external and internal business factors integrated into one suggestive model.
Porter Five Forces Analysis
The Porter’s five forces analysis studies the industry of operation and helps the company find new sources of competitive advantage. The analysis surveys an industry through five major questions:
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
VRIO stands for Value, Rarity, Imitability, Organization. This analysis helps to evaluate all company’s resources and capabilities and bring them together into one aggregate table that includes:
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
The result of the analysis gives a clear picture of company’s competitive and economic implications, answering the questions if the resources mentioned above are:
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?