- The report contains detailed information about Diamondrock Hospitality Co. that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for Diamondrock Hospitality Co.. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The Diamondrock Hospitality Co. financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes Diamondrock Hospitality Co. competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of Diamondrock Hospitality Co. business.
About Diamondrock Hospitality Co.
DiamondRock Hospitality Company, a lodging focused real estate company, owns hotels and resorts in North America.
As of December 31, 2009, the company owned a portfolio of 20 premium hotels and resorts that contain approximately 9,600 guestrooms, located in the following markets: Atlanta, Georgia (3); Austin, Texas; Boston, Massachusetts; Chicago, Illinois (2); Fort Worth, Texas; Lexington, Kentucky; Los Angeles, California (2); New York, New York (2); Northern California; Oak Brook, Illinois; Orlando, Florida; Salt Lake City, Utah; Washington D.C.; St. Thomas, U.S. Virgin Islands; and Vail, Colorado. Its portfolio of hotels is operated under a brand owned by global lodging brand companies (Marriott International, Inc. (Marriott), Starwood Hotels & Resorts Worldwide, Inc. (Starwood), or Hilton Worldwide (Hilton)). Its hotels are owned by subsidiaries of its operating partnership, DiamondRock Hospitality Limited Partnership.
Bethesda Marriott Suites: Bethesda Marriott Suites is located in the Rock Spring Corporate Office Park near downtown Bethesda, Maryland, with convenient access to Washington, D.C.s Beltway (I-495) and the I-270 Technology Corridor. Rock Spring Corporate Office Park contains various million feet of office space and includes corporate headquarters for companies, such as Marriott and Lockheed Martin Corp., as well as major offices for the National Institute of Health. The hotel contains 272 guestrooms, all of which are suites, and 5,000 square feet of total meeting space.
Chicago Marriott: The Chicago Marriott contains 1,198 rooms, 90,000 square-feet of meeting space, and 3 food and beverage outlets. The 46-story hotel sits amid the world-famous shops and restaurants on Michigan Avenue, in the heart of downtown Chicago.
Conrad Chicago: The Conrad Chicago contains 311 rooms, 33 of which are suites, and 13,000 square-feet of meeting space. The property is located on various floors within the 17-story former McGraw-Hill Building, amid Chicagos Magnificent Mile. Conrad Hotels are Hiltons competitor to Marriotts Ritz-Carlton brand or Starwoods St. Regis brand.
Courtyard Manhattan/Fifth Avenue: The Courtyard Manhattan/Fifth Avenue is located on 40th Street, just off of Fifth Avenue in Midtown Manhattan, across the street from the New York Public Library. The hotel includes 185 guestrooms.
Courtyard Manhattan/Midtown East: The Courtyard Manhattan/Midtown East is located in Manhattans East Side, on Third Avenue between 52nd and 53rd Streets. The hotel has 312 guestrooms and 1,500 square feet of meeting space. The company holds a fee simple interest in a commercial condominium unit, which includes a 47.725% undivided interest in the common elements in the 866 Third Avenue Condominium; the rest of the condominium is owned predominately (48.2%) by the buildings other major occupant, Memorial Sloan-Kettering Cancer Hospital.
Frenchmans Reef & Morning Star Marriott Beach Resort: The Frenchmans Reef & Morning Star Marriott Beach Resort is a 17-acre resort hotel located in St. Thomas, U.S. Virgin Islands. The hotel is located on a hill overlooking Charlotte Amalie Harbor and the Caribbean Sea. The hotel has 502 guestrooms, including 27 suites, and approximately 60,000 square feet of meeting space. The hotel caters primarily to tourists, but also attracts group business travelers.
Los Angeles Airport Marriott: The Los Angeles Airport Marriott has 1,004 guestrooms, including 19 suites and approximately 55,000 square feet of meeting space.
Marriott Atlanta Alpharetta: The Marriott Atlanta Alpharetta is located in the city of Alpharetta, Georgia, approximately 22 miles north of Atlanta. The hotel includes 318 guestrooms and 9,000 square feet of meeting space.
Marriott Griffin Gate Resort: Marriott Griffin Gate Resort is a 163-acre regional resort located north of downtown Lexington, Kentucky. The resort has 408 guestrooms, including 21 suites, as well as 13,000 square feet of meeting space. The resort contains three distinct components: the seven story main hotel and public areas, the Griffin Gate Golf Club, with a Rees Jones-designed 18-hole golf course, and Th
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. DIAMONDROCK HOSPITALITY CO. COMPANY PROFILE
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. DIAMONDROCK HOSPITALITY CO. BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. DIAMONDROCK HOSPITALITY CO. SWOT ANALYSIS
4. DIAMONDROCK HOSPITALITY CO. FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. DIAMONDROCK HOSPITALITY CO. COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. Diamondrock Hospitality Co. Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of Diamondrock Hospitality Co. and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of Diamondrock Hospitality Co. and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. Diamondrock Hospitality Co. Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Real Estate Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. Diamondrock Hospitality Co. Industry Position Analysis
6. DIAMONDROCK HOSPITALITY CO. NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. DIAMONDROCK HOSPITALITY CO. EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. DIAMONDROCK HOSPITALITY CO. ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. UNITED STATES PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. DIAMONDROCK HOSPITALITY CO. IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. DIAMONDROCK HOSPITALITY CO. PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. DIAMONDROCK HOSPITALITY CO. VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
Diamondrock Hospitality Co. Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
Diamondrock Hospitality Co. Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
Diamondrock Hospitality Co. Major Shareholders
Diamondrock Hospitality Co. History
Diamondrock Hospitality Co. Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
Diamondrock Hospitality Co. Offices and Representations
Diamondrock Hospitality Co. SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Diamondrock Hospitality Co. Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
Diamondrock Hospitality Co. Capital Market Snapshot
Diamondrock Hospitality Co. Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Real Estate Industry Statistics
Diamondrock Hospitality Co. Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
Diamondrock Hospitality Co. Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
Diamondrock Hospitality Co. Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
Diamondrock Hospitality Co. 1-year Stock Charts
Diamondrock Hospitality Co. 5-year Stock Charts
Diamondrock Hospitality Co. vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
Diamondrock Hospitality Co. vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
Diamondrock Hospitality Co. Article Density Chart
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
Porter Five Forces Analysis
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?