- The report contains detailed information about Daito Trust Construction Co. Ltd. that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for Daito Trust Construction Co. Ltd.. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The Daito Trust Construction Co. Ltd. financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes Daito Trust Construction Co. Ltd. competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of Daito Trust Construction Co. Ltd. business.
About Daito Trust Construction Co. Ltd.
Daito Trust Construction Co., Ltd (Daito Trust Construction or the Company) was established in 1974. The Company is a subsidiary of the Daito Group. The Company operates its Trust Construction System, which encompasses the planning, proposal, design and construction of lease buildings, as well as tenant recruiting, building management and a rent guarantee system. The Companys core business is residential leasing. Daito is working to heighten tenant convenience through peripheral products, and is also fostering such businesses as its single-family home construction business, and day service centers for seniors.
Daito Trust Construction created its Trust Construction System to match the needs of landowners with the needs of tenants, and to provide comprehensive support for land utilization activities. The Trust Construction System is a complete package of detailed services beginning with planning and proposals and moving through architectural design, construction, tenant recruiting, and all building-management services.
Daito commenced the sale of single-family dwellings under the brand, TAKCEL Home at the end of 2000. In August 2002, the Company acquired the construction division of Nihon Denken Co., Ltd. and established Shin-Nihon Denken Co., Ltd., (changed its name to Daito Trust & Building Co., Ltd.), a wholly owned subsidiary. The new subsidiary inaugurated its operations with the marketing of three new products that use the new external heat insulation construction method.
Shanghai Garden Plaza
Daito and its wholly owned subsidiary, Shanghai Daito Trust Construction Co., Ltd., have completed the final phase of construction of the Shanghai Garden Plaza, a luxury service apartment complex in Shanghai. This complex incorporates many facilities to support daily living on its large site. Its unparalleled services span the gamut from security countermeasures to educational facilities for children. Tenants are expected to come mainly from among the employees of the many foreign-owned companies that are establishing operations in the flourishing Shanghai region.
Shinagawa East One Tower
In March 2003, Daito completed construction of Shinagawa East One Tower, which is linked to the concourse leading to the new Shinkansen Terminal, opening October 2003. With three underground levels, 32 stories above ground and a total floor area of 119,000m2. It includes office space for lease and a hotel, and three floors are occupied by Daitos Head Office.
Day Service Centers for Seniors
The Company operates day service centers for seniors, assisting frailer seniors and those who require nursing care to maintain an autonomous lifestyle. The Companys first facility opened in June 1999 and the companys have five in operation. The business model involves Daito contracting with real-estate owners to build the facilities, which are then leased and operated by subsidiary Care Partner Co., Ltd. This offers landowners the opportunity for a more efficient utilization of real estate combining common rental apartments.
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. DAITO TRUST CONSTRUCTION CO. LTD. COMPANY PROFILE
1.1. Key facts
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. DAITO TRUST CONSTRUCTION CO. LTD. BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.1. Business Description
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. DAITO TRUST CONSTRUCTION CO. LTD. SWOT ANALYSIS
4. DAITO TRUST CONSTRUCTION CO. LTD. FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1. Financial Statements
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. DAITO TRUST CONSTRUCTION CO. LTD. COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. Daito Trust Construction Co. Ltd. Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of Daito Trust Construction Co. Ltd. and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of Daito Trust Construction Co. Ltd. and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. Daito Trust Construction Co. Ltd. Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Real Estate Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. Daito Trust Construction Co. Ltd. Industry Position Analysis
6. DAITO TRUST CONSTRUCTION CO. LTD. NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. DAITO TRUST CONSTRUCTION CO. LTD. EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. DAITO TRUST CONSTRUCTION CO. LTD. ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. JAPAN PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.1. Political Factors
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. DAITO TRUST CONSTRUCTION CO. LTD. IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.1. Internal Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. DAITO TRUST CONSTRUCTION CO. LTD. PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. DAITO TRUST CONSTRUCTION CO. LTD. VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
Daito Trust Construction Co. Ltd. Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
Daito Trust Construction Co. Ltd. Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
Daito Trust Construction Co. Ltd. Major Shareholders
Daito Trust Construction Co. Ltd. History
Daito Trust Construction Co. Ltd. Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
Daito Trust Construction Co. Ltd. Offices and Representations
Daito Trust Construction Co. Ltd. SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Daito Trust Construction Co. Ltd. Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
Daito Trust Construction Co. Ltd. Capital Market Snapshot
Daito Trust Construction Co. Ltd. Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Real Estate Industry Statistics
Daito Trust Construction Co. Ltd. Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
Daito Trust Construction Co. Ltd. Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
Daito Trust Construction Co. Ltd. Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
Daito Trust Construction Co. Ltd. 1-year Stock Charts
Daito Trust Construction Co. Ltd. 5-year Stock Charts
Daito Trust Construction Co. Ltd. vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
Daito Trust Construction Co. Ltd. vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
Daito Trust Construction Co. Ltd. Article Density Chart
1 – Data availability depends on company’s security policy.
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
Enhanced SWOT is a 3×3 grid that arranges strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats into one scheme:
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Upon answering these questions a company can develop a project plan to improve its business performance.
PESTEL (also termed as PESTLE) is an ideal tool to strategically analyze what influence different outside factors – political, economic, sociocultural, technological, environmental and legal – exert on a business to later chart its long term targets.
Being part of the external analysis when carrying out a strategic assessment or performing a market study, PESTEL gives an overview of diverse macro-environmental factors that any company should thoughtfully consider. By perceiving these outside environments, businesses can maximally benefit from the opportunities while minimizing the threats to the organization.
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Political – What opportunities and pressures are brought by political bodies and what is the degree of public regulations’ impact on the business?
- Economic – What economic policies, trends and structures are expected to affect the organization, what is this influence’s degree?
- Sociological – What cultural and societal aspects will work upon the demand for the business’s products and operations?
- Technological – What impact do the technological aspects, innovations, incentives and barriers have on the organization?
- Environmental – What environmental and ecological facets, both locally and farther afield, are likely to predetermine the business?
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
The Internal Factor Evaluation matrix (IFE matrix) is a strategic management tool helping audit or evaluate major weaknesses and strengths in a business’s functional areas. In addition, IFE matrix serves as a basis for identifying and assessing relationships amongst those areas. The IFE matrix is utilised in strategy formulation.
The External Factor Evaluation matrix (EFE matrix) is a tool of strategic management that is typically utilised to assess current market conditions. It is an ideal instrument for visualising and prioritising the threats and opportunities a firm is facing.
The essential difference between the above mentioned matrices lies in the type of factors incorporated in the model; whilst the latter is engaged in internal factors, the former deals exceptionally with external factors – those exposed to social, political, economic, legal, etc. external forces.
Being a continuation of the EFE matrix and IFE matrix models, the Internal External matrix (IE matrix) rests upon an investigation of external and internal business factors integrated into one suggestive model.
Porter Five Forces Analysis
The Porter’s five forces analysis studies the industry of operation and helps the company find new sources of competitive advantage. The analysis surveys an industry through five major questions:
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
VRIO stands for Value, Rarity, Imitability, Organization. This analysis helps to evaluate all company’s resources and capabilities and bring them together into one aggregate table that includes:
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
The result of the analysis gives a clear picture of company’s competitive and economic implications, answering the questions if the resources mentioned above are:
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?