- The report contains detailed information about Cominar REIT that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for Cominar REIT. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The Cominar REIT financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes Cominar REIT competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of Cominar REIT business.
About Cominar REIT
Cominar Real Estate Investment Trust operates as an unincorporated closed-end investment trust. The company engages in the ownership and management of commercial properties in the province of Quebec. As of December 31, 2006, the company owned a diversified portfolio of 139 office, retail, industrial and mixed-use properties, of which 89 are located in the Greater Quebec City area and 50 are located in the Greater Montreal area.
The company portfolio comprises approximately 2.4 million square feet of office space, 2.3 million square feet of retail space and 5.5 million square feet of industrial and mixed-use space, representing, in the aggregate, approximately 10.2 million square feet of leasable area. As of December 31, 2006, the companys portfolio was approximately 94.4% leased. As of December 31, 2006, the REIT acquired and completed the construction of properties representing a leasable area of approximately 980,000 square feet. This included the acquisition of nine properties totaling 586,623 square feet and the construction and expansion of eight properties for a total of 393,506 square feet.
The companys office properties include - 150 Rene-Levesque East Blvd, Quebec City, Quebec; 3175 des Quatre-Bourgeois, Quebec City, Quebec; 979 de Bourgogne Ave, Quebec City, Quebec; 2014 Cyrille-Duquet St, Quebec City, Quebec; 455 du Marais St, Quebec City, Quebec; 4605-25-35 1ère Avenue, Quebec City, Quebec; 2200 Cyrille-Duquet St, Quebec City, Quebec; 5073-75-79 Wilfrid-Hamel West Blvd, Quebec City, Quebec; 5055 Wilfrid-Hamel West Blvd, Quebec City, Quebec; 8500 Decarie Blvd, Mount-Royal, Quebec; 1265 Charest West Blvd, Quebec City, Quebec; 255 Cremazie East Blvd, Montreal, Quebec; 3400 Jean-Beraud Ave, Montreal, Quebec; 300 Viger East Ave, Montreal, Quebec; and 201-211 Laurier East St, Montreal, Quebec.
Tenants: The companys office tenants include - Societe Telus Communications; Bureau des Passeports; Produits Forestiers Portbec ltee; Gestion MD; Societe canadienne dhypotheques et de logement; Regime de Retraite de lUniversite du Quebec; Trust Banque Nationale (le); Valeurs Mobilieres Desjardins; Malenfant Dallaire SENC; Financiere Banque Nationale, Inc.; La Great West, Compagnie d'Assurance-Vie; AXA Assurances, Inc.; PWC Management Services LP; Aon Parizeau, Inc.; SEPAQ; Autorite des marches financiers; and Regie des rentes du Quebec. In addition to the tenants, the companys other prominent office tenants include Manuvie Financial, Laberge Lafleur AEMG, TD Waterhouse, Zurich Canada, Bureau de la securite des transports du Canada, Lombard Canada, Microsoft Canada and La Garantie cie dassurance.
The companys retail properties include - Carrefour Charlesbourg - 8500 Henri-Bourassa Blvd, Quebec City, Quebec; Halles Fleurs de Lys 245 Soumande St, Quebec City, Quebec; 325 du Marais St, Quebec City, Quebec; 1400 St-Jean-Baptiste Ave, Quebec City, Quebec; 2160 de la Rive-Sud Blvd, Saint-Romuald, Quebec; 355 du Marais St, Quebec City, Quebec; 550 du Marais St, Quebec City, Quebec; 329 Seigneuriale St, Quebec City, Quebec; 5 dOrleans St, Quebec City, Quebec; 239-245 Samson Blvd, Laval, Quebec; 1367-1371 Sainte-Foy, Quebec City, Quebec; 2195 de la Rive-Sud Blvd, Saint-Romuald, Quebec; 1970 Chauveau Ave, Quebec City, Quebec; 1465-1495 Saint-Bruno Blvd., Saint-Bruno-de-Montarville, Quebec (Includes five properties); 1295 Charest West Blvd, Quebec City, Quebec; Place Levis - 50 President-Kennedy, Levis, Quebec; 1275 Charest West Blvd, Quebec City, Quebec; Les Promenades Beauport - 3333 du Carrefour St, Quebec City, Quebec; 3319 du Carrefour St, Quebec City, Quebec; 2101-2137 Cure-Labelle Blvd, Laval, Quebec; 3345 du Carrefour St, Quebec City, Quebec; 5600 de la Rive-Sud Blvd, Levis, Quebec; 1050 Rene-Levesque, Drummondville, Quebec; 2760-2784 Jacques-Cartier East Blvd, Longueuil, Quebec; 2790-2794 Jacques-Cartier East Blvd, Longueuil, Quebec; and 3323 du Carrefour St, Quebec City, Quebec.
Tenants: The companys retail tenants include Disnat Courtier a escompte, Inc.; Canadian charter bank; Canadian charter bank; Automobile & Touring Club du Quebec; Jardin Mo
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. COMINAR REIT COMPANY PROFILE
1.1. Key facts
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. COMINAR REIT BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.1. Business Description
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. COMINAR REIT SWOT ANALYSIS
4. COMINAR REIT FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1. Financial Statements
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. COMINAR REIT COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. Cominar REIT Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of Cominar REIT and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of Cominar REIT and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. Cominar REIT Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Real Estate Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. Cominar REIT Industry Position Analysis
6. COMINAR REIT NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. COMINAR REIT EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. COMINAR REIT ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. CANADA PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.1. Political Factors
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. COMINAR REIT IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.1. Internal Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. COMINAR REIT PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. COMINAR REIT VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
Cominar REIT Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
Cominar REIT Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
Cominar REIT Major Shareholders
Cominar REIT History
Cominar REIT Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
Cominar REIT Offices and Representations
Cominar REIT SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Cominar REIT Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
Cominar REIT Capital Market Snapshot
Cominar REIT Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Real Estate Industry Statistics
Cominar REIT Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
Cominar REIT Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
Cominar REIT Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
Cominar REIT 1-year Stock Charts
Cominar REIT 5-year Stock Charts
Cominar REIT vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
Cominar REIT vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
Cominar REIT Article Density Chart
1 – Data availability depends on company’s security policy.
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
Enhanced SWOT is a 3×3 grid that arranges strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats into one scheme:
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Upon answering these questions a company can develop a project plan to improve its business performance.
PESTEL (also termed as PESTLE) is an ideal tool to strategically analyze what influence different outside factors – political, economic, sociocultural, technological, environmental and legal – exert on a business to later chart its long term targets.
Being part of the external analysis when carrying out a strategic assessment or performing a market study, PESTEL gives an overview of diverse macro-environmental factors that any company should thoughtfully consider. By perceiving these outside environments, businesses can maximally benefit from the opportunities while minimizing the threats to the organization.
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Political – What opportunities and pressures are brought by political bodies and what is the degree of public regulations’ impact on the business?
- Economic – What economic policies, trends and structures are expected to affect the organization, what is this influence’s degree?
- Sociological – What cultural and societal aspects will work upon the demand for the business’s products and operations?
- Technological – What impact do the technological aspects, innovations, incentives and barriers have on the organization?
- Environmental – What environmental and ecological facets, both locally and farther afield, are likely to predetermine the business?
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
The Internal Factor Evaluation matrix (IFE matrix) is a strategic management tool helping audit or evaluate major weaknesses and strengths in a business’s functional areas. In addition, IFE matrix serves as a basis for identifying and assessing relationships amongst those areas. The IFE matrix is utilised in strategy formulation.
The External Factor Evaluation matrix (EFE matrix) is a tool of strategic management that is typically utilised to assess current market conditions. It is an ideal instrument for visualising and prioritising the threats and opportunities a firm is facing.
The essential difference between the above mentioned matrices lies in the type of factors incorporated in the model; whilst the latter is engaged in internal factors, the former deals exceptionally with external factors – those exposed to social, political, economic, legal, etc. external forces.
Being a continuation of the EFE matrix and IFE matrix models, the Internal External matrix (IE matrix) rests upon an investigation of external and internal business factors integrated into one suggestive model.
Porter Five Forces Analysis
The Porter’s five forces analysis studies the industry of operation and helps the company find new sources of competitive advantage. The analysis surveys an industry through five major questions:
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
VRIO stands for Value, Rarity, Imitability, Organization. This analysis helps to evaluate all company’s resources and capabilities and bring them together into one aggregate table that includes:
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
The result of the analysis gives a clear picture of company’s competitive and economic implications, answering the questions if the resources mentioned above are:
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?