- The report contains detailed information about China Real Estate Information Corporation that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for China Real Estate Information Corporation. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The China Real Estate Information Corporation financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes China Real Estate Information Corporation competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of China Real Estate Information Corporation business.
About China Real Estate Information Corporation
China Real Estate Information Corporation, through its subsidiaries, provides real estate information, consulting, advertising, and online services in the Peoples Republic of China. It also operates a real estate Internet business in China through China Online Housing Technology Corporation (COHT). The company is a subsidiary of E-House (China) Holdings Limited.
The company operates its proprietary CRIC system, which is a real estate information database and analysis system. As of December 31, 2009, its CRIC system contained detailed data on approximately 48,500 developments or buildings and approximately 39,700 parcels of land for development in 75 cities throughout China.
The company provides two principal types of services using its CRIC system: subscription-based real estate information services and project-based real estate consulting services. In addition, the company also offers real estate advertising services and operates real estate Internet business. As of December 31, 2009, its network consisted of its headquarters in Shanghai and branch offices in 33 cities. In addition, the company also collects data in 41 additional cities.
REAL ESTATE INFORMATION SERVICES
The company provides two levels of real estate information services relying upon its CRIC system: data subscription services and data integration services.
Data Subscription Services: The company markets and sells, on a subscription basis, the use of its CRIC system. Because information in its CRIC system is organized by cities, clients can tailor subscriptions to their own needs by subscribing only to information relating to particular cities. It has launched an upgraded version of the CRIC system, CRIC 2009, which allows subscribers to access the CRIC system via the Internet from their own computers by installing a logon interface software. Once the installation is completed, the subscriber can access its CRIC system using an assigned user ID and password.
Data Integration Services: In addition to basic subscriptions, the company also offers data integration services by using the information and data contained in its CRIC system and its design and analytical capabilities. These premium services include, in addition to access to its CRIC system, periodic research reports and analysis that suit the specific needs and requirements of individual clients. These reports are delivered in electronic or paper format on a daily, weekly, monthly, quarterly, or annual basis and may include analysis of real estate developments and transactions for a city, a district, or individual developers and projects, or analysis of periodic trends in transaction volume and price.
REAL ESTATE CONSULTING SERVICES
The company provides real estate consulting services tailored to meet the needs of real estate developer clients at various stages of the project development and sales process and other clients with particular requests and needs. Its consulting services include services designed to help real estate developer clients formulate solutions to meet their specific needs and services designed to facilitate large-scale land or development project purchase and sale transactions. The company offers its services for a range of developments, including residential, commercial, office, lodging, industrial, tourism, and cultural developments.
Land Acquisition Consulting: Real estate developers retain the company in connection with their proposed acquisition of properties that are in the public bidding, auction or listing process or through negotiated transfers. The company provides developers with development potential and risk analysis reports of the properties under consideration, including information, such as comparable real estate transaction histories, potential target market for the development project or projected price. It also provides consultancy services to land owners to market the land to developers and introduce developers to land owners.
Real Estate Development Consulting: The company offers various services to developers who have obtained land development rights. It provides project feasibility studies that include general inf
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. CHINA REAL ESTATE INFORMATION CORPORATION COMPANY PROFILE
1.1. Key facts
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. CHINA REAL ESTATE INFORMATION CORPORATION BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.1. Business Description
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. CHINA REAL ESTATE INFORMATION CORPORATION SWOT ANALYSIS
4. CHINA REAL ESTATE INFORMATION CORPORATION FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1. Financial Statements
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. CHINA REAL ESTATE INFORMATION CORPORATION COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. China Real Estate Information Corporation Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of China Real Estate Information Corporation and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of China Real Estate Information Corporation and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. China Real Estate Information Corporation Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Real Estate Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. China Real Estate Information Corporation Industry Position Analysis
6. CHINA REAL ESTATE INFORMATION CORPORATION NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. CHINA REAL ESTATE INFORMATION CORPORATION EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. CHINA REAL ESTATE INFORMATION CORPORATION ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. CHINA PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.1. Political Factors
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. CHINA REAL ESTATE INFORMATION CORPORATION IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.1. Internal Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. CHINA REAL ESTATE INFORMATION CORPORATION PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. CHINA REAL ESTATE INFORMATION CORPORATION VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
China Real Estate Information Corporation Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
China Real Estate Information Corporation Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
China Real Estate Information Corporation Major Shareholders
China Real Estate Information Corporation History
China Real Estate Information Corporation Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
China Real Estate Information Corporation Offices and Representations
China Real Estate Information Corporation SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
China Real Estate Information Corporation Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
China Real Estate Information Corporation Capital Market Snapshot
China Real Estate Information Corporation Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Real Estate Industry Statistics
China Real Estate Information Corporation Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
China Real Estate Information Corporation Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
China Real Estate Information Corporation Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
China Real Estate Information Corporation 1-year Stock Charts
China Real Estate Information Corporation 5-year Stock Charts
China Real Estate Information Corporation vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
China Real Estate Information Corporation vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
China Real Estate Information Corporation Article Density Chart
1 – Data availability depends on company’s security policy.
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
SWOT, which stands for Strengths, Weaknesses, Opportunities and Threats, is an analytical framework that identifies the internal and external factors that are favorable and unfavorable for a company.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
Enhanced SWOT is a 3×3 grid that arranges strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats into one scheme:
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Upon answering these questions a company can develop a project plan to improve its business performance.
PESTEL (also termed as PESTLE) is an ideal tool to strategically analyze what influence different outside factors – political, economic, sociocultural, technological, environmental and legal – exert on a business to later chart its long term targets.
Being part of the external analysis when carrying out a strategic assessment or performing a market study, PESTEL gives an overview of diverse macro-environmental factors that any company should thoughtfully consider. By perceiving these outside environments, businesses can maximally benefit from the opportunities while minimizing the threats to the organization.
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Political – What opportunities and pressures are brought by political bodies and what is the degree of public regulations’ impact on the business?
- Economic – What economic policies, trends and structures are expected to affect the organization, what is this influence’s degree?
- Sociological – What cultural and societal aspects will work upon the demand for the business’s products and operations?
- Technological – What impact do the technological aspects, innovations, incentives and barriers have on the organization?
- Environmental – What environmental and ecological facets, both locally and farther afield, are likely to predetermine the business?
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
The Internal Factor Evaluation matrix (IFE matrix) is a strategic management tool helping audit or evaluate major weaknesses and strengths in a business’s functional areas. In addition, IFE matrix serves as a basis for identifying and assessing relationships amongst those areas. The IFE matrix is utilised in strategy formulation.
The External Factor Evaluation matrix (EFE matrix) is a tool of strategic management that is typically utilised to assess current market conditions. It is an ideal instrument for visualising and prioritising the threats and opportunities a firm is facing.
The essential difference between the above mentioned matrices lies in the type of factors incorporated in the model; whilst the latter is engaged in internal factors, the former deals exceptionally with external factors – those exposed to social, political, economic, legal, etc. external forces.
Being a continuation of the EFE matrix and IFE matrix models, the Internal External matrix (IE matrix) rests upon an investigation of external and internal business factors integrated into one suggestive model.
Porter Five Forces Analysis
The Porter’s five forces analysis studies the industry of operation and helps the company find new sources of competitive advantage. The analysis surveys an industry through five major questions:
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
VRIO stands for Value, Rarity, Imitability, Organization. This analysis helps to evaluate all company’s resources and capabilities and bring them together into one aggregate table that includes:
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
The result of the analysis gives a clear picture of company’s competitive and economic implications, answering the questions if the resources mentioned above are:
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?