- The report contains detailed information about Arbor Realty Trust Inc. that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for Arbor Realty Trust Inc.. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The Arbor Realty Trust Inc. financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes Arbor Realty Trust Inc. competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of Arbor Realty Trust Inc. business.
About Arbor Realty Trust Inc.
Arbor Realty Trust, Inc., a real estate finance company, invests in a portfolio of structured finance assets in the multi-family and commercial real estate markets. The company invests primarily in real estate-related bridge and mezzanine loans, including junior participating interests in first mortgages, preferred and direct equity, and in limited cases, discounted mortgage notes and other real estate-related assets (collectively structured finance investments). The company also invests in mortgage-related securities.
The company conducts all of its operations and investing activities through its operating partnership, Arbor Realty Limited Partnership, and its wholly owned subsidiaries. The company serves as the general partner of its operating partnership, and owns an approximately 82% partnership interest in its operating partnership.
The company is externally managed and advised by Arbor Commercial Mortgage, LLC (ACM), a national commercial real estate finance company which focuses on debt and equity financing for multi-family and commercial real estate.
The company pursues lending and investment opportunities with property owners and developers who need interim financing until permanent financing can be obtained. The companys structured finance investments generally have maturities of two to five years. Borrowers in the market for these types of loans include owners or developers seeking either to acquire or refurbish real estate or to pay down debt and reposition a property for permanent financing.
The companys investment program emphasizes the various general categories of real estate related activities, including: Bridge Financing, Mezzanine Financing, Preferred Equity Investments, Real Property Acquisitions, Note Acquisitions, and Mortgage-Related Securities.
Bridge Financing: The company offers bridge financing products to borrowers who are typically seeking short term capital to be used in an acquisition of property.
Mezzanine Financing: The company offers mezzanine financing in the form of loans that are subordinate to a conventional first mortgage loan and senior to the borrowers equity in a transaction. These loans may be in the form of a junior participating interest in the senior debt. Mezzanine financing may take the form of loans secured by pledges of ownership interests in entities that directly or indirectly control the real property or subordinated loans secured by second mortgage liens on the property. It may also require additional collateral such as personal guarantees, letters of credit and/or additional collateral unrelated to the property. The company holds a majority of mezzanine loans through subsidiaries of operating partnership that are pass-through entities for tax purposes or taxable subsidiary corporations.
Preferred Equity Investments: The company provides financing by making preferred equity investments in entities that directly or indirectly own real property.
Real Property Acquisitions: The company may purchase existing domestic real estate for repositioning and/or renovation and then disposition at an anticipated significant return.
Note Acquisitions: The company may acquire real estate notes from lenders in situations where the borrower wishes to restructure and reposition its short term debt and the lender wishes, for various reasons, to divest certain assets from its portfolio.
Mortgage-Related Securities: The company invests in certificates issued by the Government National Mortgage Association, or GNMA, Federal National Mortgage Association, or FNMA, or the Federal Home Loan Mortgage Association, or FHLMC that are collateralized by whole pools of fixed or adjustable rate residential or commercial mortgage loans.
Structured Finance Investments
The company owns a diversified portfolio of structured finance investments consisting primarily of real estate-related bridge and mezzanine loans as well as preferred equity investments and mortgage-backed securities. As of December 31, 2006, the company had 102 loans and investments in its portfolio. These loans and investments were for 32 multi-family properties, 11 condominium properties, 26 office properties, 16 hotel properties, nine commercial properties, five land properties, two retail properties, and one other property.
Investments in Mortgage-Related Securities
The company invests in agency-sponsored whole pool certificates. These securities are issued by FNMA and FHLMC. Pools of FNMA and FHLMC adjustable rate residential mortgage loans underlie these securities.
The company has elected to be taxed as a REIT under Sections 856 through 860 of the Internal Revenue Code of 1986, as amended. As a REIT, the company generally distributes approximately 90% of its net taxable income and would not be subject to federal income tax on income that it distributes to its stockholders.
Arbor Realty Trust, Inc. was founded in 2003.
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. ARBOR REALTY TRUST INC. COMPANY PROFILE
1.1. Key facts
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. ARBOR REALTY TRUST INC. BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.1. Business Description
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. ARBOR REALTY TRUST INC. SWOT ANALYSIS
4. ARBOR REALTY TRUST INC. FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1. Financial Statements
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. ARBOR REALTY TRUST INC. COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. Arbor Realty Trust Inc. Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of Arbor Realty Trust Inc. and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of Arbor Realty Trust Inc. and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. Arbor Realty Trust Inc. Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Real Estate Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. Arbor Realty Trust Inc. Industry Position Analysis
6. ARBOR REALTY TRUST INC. NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. ARBOR REALTY TRUST INC. EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. ARBOR REALTY TRUST INC. ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. UNITED STATES PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.1. Political Factors
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. ARBOR REALTY TRUST INC. IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.1. Internal Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. ARBOR REALTY TRUST INC. PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. ARBOR REALTY TRUST INC. VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
Arbor Realty Trust Inc. Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
Arbor Realty Trust Inc. Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
Arbor Realty Trust Inc. Major Shareholders
Arbor Realty Trust Inc. History
Arbor Realty Trust Inc. Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
Arbor Realty Trust Inc. Offices and Representations
Arbor Realty Trust Inc. SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Arbor Realty Trust Inc. Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
Arbor Realty Trust Inc. Capital Market Snapshot
Arbor Realty Trust Inc. Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Real Estate Industry Statistics
Arbor Realty Trust Inc. Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
Arbor Realty Trust Inc. Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
Arbor Realty Trust Inc. Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
Arbor Realty Trust Inc. 1-year Stock Charts
Arbor Realty Trust Inc. 5-year Stock Charts
Arbor Realty Trust Inc. vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
Arbor Realty Trust Inc. vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
Arbor Realty Trust Inc. Article Density Chart
1 – Data availability depends on company’s security policy.
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
SWOT, which stands for Strengths, Weaknesses, Opportunities and Threats, is an analytical framework that identifies the internal and external factors that are favorable and unfavorable for a company.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
Enhanced SWOT is a 3×3 grid that arranges strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats into one scheme:
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Upon answering these questions a company can develop a project plan to improve its business performance.
PESTEL (also termed as PESTLE) is an ideal tool to strategically analyze what influence different outside factors – political, economic, sociocultural, technological, environmental and legal – exert on a business to later chart its long term targets.
Being part of the external analysis when carrying out a strategic assessment or performing a market study, PESTEL gives an overview of diverse macro-environmental factors that any company should thoughtfully consider. By perceiving these outside environments, businesses can maximally benefit from the opportunities while minimizing the threats to the organization.
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Political – What opportunities and pressures are brought by political bodies and what is the degree of public regulations’ impact on the business?
- Economic – What economic policies, trends and structures are expected to affect the organization, what is this influence’s degree?
- Sociological – What cultural and societal aspects will work upon the demand for the business’s products and operations?
- Technological – What impact do the technological aspects, innovations, incentives and barriers have on the organization?
- Environmental – What environmental and ecological facets, both locally and farther afield, are likely to predetermine the business?
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
The Internal Factor Evaluation matrix (IFE matrix) is a strategic management tool helping audit or evaluate major weaknesses and strengths in a business’s functional areas. In addition, IFE matrix serves as a basis for identifying and assessing relationships amongst those areas. The IFE matrix is utilised in strategy formulation.
The External Factor Evaluation matrix (EFE matrix) is a tool of strategic management that is typically utilised to assess current market conditions. It is an ideal instrument for visualising and prioritising the threats and opportunities a firm is facing.
The essential difference between the above mentioned matrices lies in the type of factors incorporated in the model; whilst the latter is engaged in internal factors, the former deals exceptionally with external factors – those exposed to social, political, economic, legal, etc. external forces.
Being a continuation of the EFE matrix and IFE matrix models, the Internal External matrix (IE matrix) rests upon an investigation of external and internal business factors integrated into one suggestive model.
Porter Five Forces Analysis
The Porter’s five forces analysis studies the industry of operation and helps the company find new sources of competitive advantage. The analysis surveys an industry through five major questions:
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
VRIO stands for Value, Rarity, Imitability, Organization. This analysis helps to evaluate all company’s resources and capabilities and bring them together into one aggregate table that includes:
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
The result of the analysis gives a clear picture of company’s competitive and economic implications, answering the questions if the resources mentioned above are:
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?