- The report contains detailed information about Altisource Portfolio Solutions S.A. that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for Altisource Portfolio Solutions S.A.. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The Altisource Portfolio Solutions S.A. financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes Altisource Portfolio Solutions S.A. competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of Altisource Portfolio Solutions S.A. business.
About Altisource Portfolio Solutions S.A.
Altisource Portfolio Solutions S.A. provides services related to real estate and mortgage portfolio management, asset recovery, and customer relationship management.
The company conducts its operations through three reporting segments: Mortgage Services, Financial Services, and Technology Products.
The Mortgage Services segment consists of mortgage portfolio management services that span the mortgage lifecycle. This segment provides residential mortgage origination and default services that extend across the lifecycle of a mortgage loan.
Residential Property Valuation: The company provides its customers with a range of traditional appraisal and valuation services delivered through its network of valuation experts. Its customers have the ability to outsource their appraisal management functions to the company.
Closing and Title Services: The company provides its customers a centralized title and closing service.
Default Management Services: The company principally provides non-legal administrative or back-office services to attorney customers to support foreclosure, bankruptcy and eviction functions, including new file preparation, notifications and advisories, marketing properties for foreclosure sale, document preparation, and communications on behalf of the client and billing services.
Asset Management: The company provides its customers with property inspection and preservation services and a multi-channel real-estate marketplace for the disposition of real estate owned (REO) properties.
Component Services: The company provides its customers with loan underwriting, quality control, insurance and claims processing, call center services, and analytical support.
The Financial Services segment principally consists of unsecured asset recovery and customer relationship management.
Asset Recovery Management: The company provides post-charge-off consumer debt collection (credit cards, auto loans, and second mortgages) on a contingent fee basis as a percentage of the cash collected.
Customer Relationship Management: The company provides customer care (connects/disconnects for utilities) and early stage collections services for which it is generally compensated on a per-call, per-person or per-minute basis.
The Technology Products segment consists of integrated technological solutions for loan servicing, vendor management, and invoice presentment. This segment comprises its REALSuite of applications, as well as its IT infrastructure services. It provides its IT infrastructure services to Ocwen Financial Corporation (Ocwen) and internally.
The REALSuite platform consists of a modular based technology suite that primarily consists of servicing platforms, a vendor management system, and an invoice presentment and payment system. The of key offerings within its REALSuite are:
REALServicing an enterprise residential mortgage loan servicing product that offers a platform for loan servicing, including default administration. The technology solution features automated workflows, scripting, and reporting capabilities. The product spans the loan administration cycle from loan boarding to satisfaction, including various collections, payment processing, and reporting. The company also offers REALSynergy for commercial real estate loan servicing.
REALTrans an electronic business-to-business exchange that automates and simplifies ordering, tracking and fulfilling of mortgage services. The technology solution, whether Web-based or integrated into a servicing system, connects multiple service providers through a single platform and forms a method for managing a large scale network of vendors.
REALRemit a patented electronic invoice presentment and payment system that provides vendors with the ability to submit invoices electronically for payment and to have invoice payments deposited directly to their respective bank accounts.
IT Infrastructure Services: The company provides a suite of IT services (desktop applications, network management, telephony, and help desk) through which it performs remote management of IT functions internally and for Ocwen.
As of December 31, 2009, the companys active client base included companies primarily in the financial services, consumer products and services, telecommunications, utilities, government, and real estate and mortgage servicing sectors. Its major customers include Ocwen; American Express Company; and Assurant, Inc.
The company's competitors include Genpact Limited; WNS (Holdings) Limited; and ExlService Holdings, Inc.
Altisource Portfolio Solutions S.A. was incorporated in 1999.
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. ALTISOURCE PORTFOLIO SOLUTIONS S.A. COMPANY PROFILE
1.1. Key facts
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. ALTISOURCE PORTFOLIO SOLUTIONS S.A. BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.1. Business Description
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. ALTISOURCE PORTFOLIO SOLUTIONS S.A. SWOT ANALYSIS
4. ALTISOURCE PORTFOLIO SOLUTIONS S.A. FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1. Financial Statements
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. ALTISOURCE PORTFOLIO SOLUTIONS S.A. COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. Altisource Portfolio Solutions S.A. Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of Altisource Portfolio Solutions S.A. and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of Altisource Portfolio Solutions S.A. and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. Altisource Portfolio Solutions S.A. Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Real Estate Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. Altisource Portfolio Solutions S.A. Industry Position Analysis
6. ALTISOURCE PORTFOLIO SOLUTIONS S.A. NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. ALTISOURCE PORTFOLIO SOLUTIONS S.A. EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. ALTISOURCE PORTFOLIO SOLUTIONS S.A. ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. LUXEMBOURG PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.1. Political Factors
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. ALTISOURCE PORTFOLIO SOLUTIONS S.A. IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.1. Internal Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. ALTISOURCE PORTFOLIO SOLUTIONS S.A. PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. ALTISOURCE PORTFOLIO SOLUTIONS S.A. VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
Altisource Portfolio Solutions S.A. Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
Altisource Portfolio Solutions S.A. Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
Altisource Portfolio Solutions S.A. Major Shareholders
Altisource Portfolio Solutions S.A. History
Altisource Portfolio Solutions S.A. Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
Altisource Portfolio Solutions S.A. Offices and Representations
Altisource Portfolio Solutions S.A. SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Altisource Portfolio Solutions S.A. Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
Altisource Portfolio Solutions S.A. Capital Market Snapshot
Altisource Portfolio Solutions S.A. Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Real Estate Industry Statistics
Altisource Portfolio Solutions S.A. Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
Altisource Portfolio Solutions S.A. Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
Altisource Portfolio Solutions S.A. Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
Altisource Portfolio Solutions S.A. 1-year Stock Charts
Altisource Portfolio Solutions S.A. 5-year Stock Charts
Altisource Portfolio Solutions S.A. vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
Altisource Portfolio Solutions S.A. vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
Altisource Portfolio Solutions S.A. Article Density Chart
1 – Data availability depends on company’s security policy.
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
Enhanced SWOT is a 3×3 grid that arranges strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats into one scheme:
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Upon answering these questions a company can develop a project plan to improve its business performance.
PESTEL (also termed as PESTLE) is an ideal tool to strategically analyze what influence different outside factors – political, economic, sociocultural, technological, environmental and legal – exert on a business to later chart its long term targets.
Being part of the external analysis when carrying out a strategic assessment or performing a market study, PESTEL gives an overview of diverse macro-environmental factors that any company should thoughtfully consider. By perceiving these outside environments, businesses can maximally benefit from the opportunities while minimizing the threats to the organization.
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Political – What opportunities and pressures are brought by political bodies and what is the degree of public regulations’ impact on the business?
- Economic – What economic policies, trends and structures are expected to affect the organization, what is this influence’s degree?
- Sociological – What cultural and societal aspects will work upon the demand for the business’s products and operations?
- Technological – What impact do the technological aspects, innovations, incentives and barriers have on the organization?
- Environmental – What environmental and ecological facets, both locally and farther afield, are likely to predetermine the business?
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
The Internal Factor Evaluation matrix (IFE matrix) is a strategic management tool helping audit or evaluate major weaknesses and strengths in a business’s functional areas. In addition, IFE matrix serves as a basis for identifying and assessing relationships amongst those areas. The IFE matrix is utilised in strategy formulation.
The External Factor Evaluation matrix (EFE matrix) is a tool of strategic management that is typically utilised to assess current market conditions. It is an ideal instrument for visualising and prioritising the threats and opportunities a firm is facing.
The essential difference between the above mentioned matrices lies in the type of factors incorporated in the model; whilst the latter is engaged in internal factors, the former deals exceptionally with external factors – those exposed to social, political, economic, legal, etc. external forces.
Being a continuation of the EFE matrix and IFE matrix models, the Internal External matrix (IE matrix) rests upon an investigation of external and internal business factors integrated into one suggestive model.
Porter Five Forces Analysis
The Porter’s five forces analysis studies the industry of operation and helps the company find new sources of competitive advantage. The analysis surveys an industry through five major questions:
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
VRIO stands for Value, Rarity, Imitability, Organization. This analysis helps to evaluate all company’s resources and capabilities and bring them together into one aggregate table that includes:
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
The result of the analysis gives a clear picture of company’s competitive and economic implications, answering the questions if the resources mentioned above are:
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?