- The report contains detailed information about Wireless Matrix Corp. that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for Wireless Matrix Corp.. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The Wireless Matrix Corp. financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes Wireless Matrix Corp. competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of Wireless Matrix Corp. business.
About Wireless Matrix Corp.
Wireless Matrix Corporation provides service chain execution solutions to enterprises with service fleets. The companys solutions provide location intelligence for managing, measuring, and monitoring service execution.
The Wireless Matrix solution suite includes FleetOutlook, a web-based platform that provides management and fleet operators visibility into their operations enabled by real-time wireless data communication services over a variety of proprietary modems and hardware devices.
The companys customers utilize FleetOutlook to measure via a real-time dashboard their service chain performance within three main categories of metrics: operational, financial and customer facing. Operational metrics include vehicle rolls, job time to completion, mileage driven, and windshield time. Financial metrics include service call revenue, labor dollars including overtime and parts management. Customer facing metrics include service level compliance and first call resolution rate.
The solution set includes:
SaaS Portal: FleetOutlook is a zero-footprint application that can be accessed anytime, anywhere by users, delivering real-time business intelligence.
Dashboard: FleetOutlooks dashboard uses location information in conjunction with business data to provide a strategic snapshot of daily performance. The dashboard offers users a view of fleet activities and can include maps with indicators of vehicle locations, vehicle groupings and events, from total miles driven to number of stops, average stop time, idle time, and average speed.
TechConnect is an integrated navigation and communication solution that provides turn-by-turn directions and two-way messaging to a personal navigation device or client laptop.
FleetOutlook Admin is an administrator portal, which empowers customers administrators to manage vehicles, drivers, devices, alerts, and landmarks.
Open Partner Interface is an open, scalable and bidirectional data exchange providing automatic vehicle location data to partners and customers, and in turn, receives data and updates from third-party applications via the Internet.
Wireless Communications: Wireless Matrix customers can select from a variety of cellular and satellite wireless communication methods to meet their geographical and technical needs.
Devices: Wireless Matrixs customers can select from an array of devices to meet their reporting and communication needs.
Reporter Series: It provides integrated GPS/AVL platform over either the cellular CDMA/1Xrtt or GPRS. Communicator Series provides both a GPS/AVL platform, as well as a communication platform utilizing cellular 3G CDMA/EVDO or 3G GSM networks to allow for two-way data communication between the client laptop and their host server for the transmission of forms, work orders and other job information. Satellite Modems provides both a GPS/AVL platform, as well as a communication platform utilizing satellite communications that may be used on its own or in combination with cellular GSM networks to allow for close to 100% availability, and real-time, two-way data communication between the client laptop and their host server for the transmission of forms, work orders and other job information.
The company announced integrations with ARRIS and Trilithic, in field services with TOA, a SaaS field service and appointment management provider; and in the utility sector with Ventyx, a provider of workforce automation solutions. It also has relationships with Milsoft, and the MultiSpeak initiative in the rural utility cooperative space.
Wireless Matrix Corporation was founded in 1991.
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. WIRELESS MATRIX CORP. COMPANY PROFILE
1.1. Key facts
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. WIRELESS MATRIX CORP. BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.1. Business Description
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. WIRELESS MATRIX CORP. SWOT ANALYSIS
4. WIRELESS MATRIX CORP. FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1. Financial Statements
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. WIRELESS MATRIX CORP. COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. Wireless Matrix Corp. Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of Wireless Matrix Corp. and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of Wireless Matrix Corp. and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. Wireless Matrix Corp. Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Communication Services Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. Wireless Matrix Corp. Industry Position Analysis
6. WIRELESS MATRIX CORP. NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. WIRELESS MATRIX CORP. EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. WIRELESS MATRIX CORP. ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. UNITED STATES PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.1. Political Factors
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. WIRELESS MATRIX CORP. IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.1. Internal Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. WIRELESS MATRIX CORP. PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. WIRELESS MATRIX CORP. VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
Wireless Matrix Corp. Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
Wireless Matrix Corp. Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
Wireless Matrix Corp. Major Shareholders
Wireless Matrix Corp. History
Wireless Matrix Corp. Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
Wireless Matrix Corp. Offices and Representations
Wireless Matrix Corp. SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Wireless Matrix Corp. Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
Wireless Matrix Corp. Capital Market Snapshot
Wireless Matrix Corp. Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Communication Services Industry Statistics
Wireless Matrix Corp. Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
Wireless Matrix Corp. Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
Wireless Matrix Corp. Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
Wireless Matrix Corp. 1-year Stock Charts
Wireless Matrix Corp. 5-year Stock Charts
Wireless Matrix Corp. vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
Wireless Matrix Corp. vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
Wireless Matrix Corp. Article Density Chart
1 – Data availability depends on company’s security policy.
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
SWOT, which stands for Strengths, Weaknesses, Opportunities and Threats, is an analytical framework that identifies the internal and external factors that are favorable and unfavorable for a company.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
Enhanced SWOT is a 3×3 grid that arranges strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats into one scheme:
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Upon answering these questions a company can develop a project plan to improve its business performance.
PESTEL (also termed as PESTLE) is an ideal tool to strategically analyze what influence different outside factors – political, economic, sociocultural, technological, environmental and legal – exert on a business to later chart its long term targets.
Being part of the external analysis when carrying out a strategic assessment or performing a market study, PESTEL gives an overview of diverse macro-environmental factors that any company should thoughtfully consider. By perceiving these outside environments, businesses can maximally benefit from the opportunities while minimizing the threats to the organization.
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Political – What opportunities and pressures are brought by political bodies and what is the degree of public regulations’ impact on the business?
- Economic – What economic policies, trends and structures are expected to affect the organization, what is this influence’s degree?
- Sociological – What cultural and societal aspects will work upon the demand for the business’s products and operations?
- Technological – What impact do the technological aspects, innovations, incentives and barriers have on the organization?
- Environmental – What environmental and ecological facets, both locally and farther afield, are likely to predetermine the business?
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
The Internal Factor Evaluation matrix (IFE matrix) is a strategic management tool helping audit or evaluate major weaknesses and strengths in a business’s functional areas. In addition, IFE matrix serves as a basis for identifying and assessing relationships amongst those areas. The IFE matrix is utilised in strategy formulation.
The External Factor Evaluation matrix (EFE matrix) is a tool of strategic management that is typically utilised to assess current market conditions. It is an ideal instrument for visualising and prioritising the threats and opportunities a firm is facing.
The essential difference between the above mentioned matrices lies in the type of factors incorporated in the model; whilst the latter is engaged in internal factors, the former deals exceptionally with external factors – those exposed to social, political, economic, legal, etc. external forces.
Being a continuation of the EFE matrix and IFE matrix models, the Internal External matrix (IE matrix) rests upon an investigation of external and internal business factors integrated into one suggestive model.
Porter Five Forces Analysis
The Porter’s five forces analysis studies the industry of operation and helps the company find new sources of competitive advantage. The analysis surveys an industry through five major questions:
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
VRIO stands for Value, Rarity, Imitability, Organization. This analysis helps to evaluate all company’s resources and capabilities and bring them together into one aggregate table that includes:
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
The result of the analysis gives a clear picture of company’s competitive and economic implications, answering the questions if the resources mentioned above are:
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?