- The report contains detailed information about Vonage Holdings Corporation that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for Vonage Holdings Corporation. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The Vonage Holdings Corporation financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes Vonage Holdings Corporation competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of Vonage Holdings Corporation business.
About Vonage Holdings Corporation
Vonage Holdings Corp. provides broadband voice and messaging services over broadband networks to residential, small office, and home office customers primarily in the United States, Canada, and the United Kingdom.
The company offers broadband telephone services to customers through various service plans. Its mobile calling application is available for download on the iPhone, BlackBerry, and iPod touch and permits calling while on wireless (Wi-Fi) or cellular networks, depending on the device.
In the United States, the company markets three residential calling plans, two mobile plans and two small office and home office plans.
Vonage World: This plan includes unlimited calling to landline phones in all cities and locations in approximately 60 countries, including India, Mexico, and China, and unlimited calling to cellular phones in certain of those countries. In addition, the Vonage World offer includes unlimited Vonage Visual Voicemail, which provides readable voicemail delivered via email or short message service (SMS) text message.
Vonage World Mobile: This mobile calling plan provides unlimited outbound calling to landline phones in all cities and locations in approximately 60 countries, including India, Mexico and China, and unlimited calling to cellular phones in certain of those countries, for a flat monthly rate.
Residential Premium Unlimited: This plan includes unlimited local and long distance calling anywhere in the U.S., Canada and Puerto Rico. It also includes free calls to five select European countries.
Residential Basic 500: This plan includes 500 minutes per month of local and long distance calling anywhere in the U.S., Canada, and Puerto Rico.
Vonage Pro Plan: This plan combines the Residential Premium Unlimited Plan with certain premium services described below like Vonage Companion and Vonage Visual Voicemail.
World Plans: For a monthly fee, Residential Premium Unlimited Plan customers can choose to add an international calling plan where they can make unlimited calls to a region of their choice.
Small Business Premium Unlimited: This plan includes unlimited local and long distance calling anywhere in the U.S., Canada, and Puerto Rico for business customers. It also includes free calls to five select European countries and a free dedicated fax line.
Small Business Basic 1500 Minutes: This plan includes 1,500 minutes per month of local and long distance calling any where in the U.S., Canada, and Puerto Rico for business customers. This plan also includes a free dedicated fax line.
Vonage Mobile Pay Per Use: This mobile calling plan provides low per-minute international outbound calling rates on certain mobile devices.
The company offers similar plans in Canada and the United Kingdom.
Basic and Enhanced Features
Each of its residential, small office and home office calling plans provides various basic, including call waiting, caller ID with name, call forwarding, and voicemail. All of these calling plans include a range of enhanced features, such as Area Code Selection, Service and Number Portability, Online Account Management, and Personalized Web-Enabled Voicemail.
The company also offers various premium services, in some cases for additional fees.
Vonage Visual Voicemail: This feature, which is included free as part of the Vonage World plan and Vonage Pro plan, allows a customer to have their voicemail messages transcribed to text and sent to their e-mail address or mobile phone.
Virtual Phone Number: In addition to U.S. virtual phone numbers, the company offers international virtual phone numbers as well. Virtual phone numbers are not included in its subscriber line count.
Toll Free Plus: Customer can have toll free numbers that ring on an existing subscriber line. Toll free numbers are not included in the companys subscriber line count.
Vonage SoftPhone: A SoftPhone is a software application that can be downloaded and installed on computers, laptops and WiFi-enabled personal digital assistant devices. It enables a user to use a computer as a full-functioning telephone, with its own phone number
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. VONAGE HOLDINGS CORPORATION COMPANY PROFILE
1.1. Key facts
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. VONAGE HOLDINGS CORPORATION BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.1. Business Description
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. VONAGE HOLDINGS CORPORATION SWOT ANALYSIS
4. VONAGE HOLDINGS CORPORATION FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1. Financial Statements
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. VONAGE HOLDINGS CORPORATION COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. Vonage Holdings Corporation Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of Vonage Holdings Corporation and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of Vonage Holdings Corporation and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. Vonage Holdings Corporation Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Communication Services Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. Vonage Holdings Corporation Industry Position Analysis
6. VONAGE HOLDINGS CORPORATION NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. VONAGE HOLDINGS CORPORATION EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. VONAGE HOLDINGS CORPORATION ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. UNITED STATES PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.1. Political Factors
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. VONAGE HOLDINGS CORPORATION IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.1. Internal Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. VONAGE HOLDINGS CORPORATION PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. VONAGE HOLDINGS CORPORATION VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
Vonage Holdings Corporation Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
Vonage Holdings Corporation Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
Vonage Holdings Corporation Major Shareholders
Vonage Holdings Corporation History
Vonage Holdings Corporation Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
Vonage Holdings Corporation Offices and Representations
Vonage Holdings Corporation SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Vonage Holdings Corporation Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
Vonage Holdings Corporation Capital Market Snapshot
Vonage Holdings Corporation Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Communication Services Industry Statistics
Vonage Holdings Corporation Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
Vonage Holdings Corporation Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
Vonage Holdings Corporation Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
Vonage Holdings Corporation 1-year Stock Charts
Vonage Holdings Corporation 5-year Stock Charts
Vonage Holdings Corporation vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
Vonage Holdings Corporation vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
Vonage Holdings Corporation Article Density Chart
1 – Data availability depends on company’s security policy.
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
Enhanced SWOT is a 3×3 grid that arranges strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats into one scheme:
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Upon answering these questions a company can develop a project plan to improve its business performance.
PESTEL (also termed as PESTLE) is an ideal tool to strategically analyze what influence different outside factors – political, economic, sociocultural, technological, environmental and legal – exert on a business to later chart its long term targets.
Being part of the external analysis when carrying out a strategic assessment or performing a market study, PESTEL gives an overview of diverse macro-environmental factors that any company should thoughtfully consider. By perceiving these outside environments, businesses can maximally benefit from the opportunities while minimizing the threats to the organization.
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Political – What opportunities and pressures are brought by political bodies and what is the degree of public regulations’ impact on the business?
- Economic – What economic policies, trends and structures are expected to affect the organization, what is this influence’s degree?
- Sociological – What cultural and societal aspects will work upon the demand for the business’s products and operations?
- Technological – What impact do the technological aspects, innovations, incentives and barriers have on the organization?
- Environmental – What environmental and ecological facets, both locally and farther afield, are likely to predetermine the business?
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
The Internal Factor Evaluation matrix (IFE matrix) is a strategic management tool helping audit or evaluate major weaknesses and strengths in a business’s functional areas. In addition, IFE matrix serves as a basis for identifying and assessing relationships amongst those areas. The IFE matrix is utilised in strategy formulation.
The External Factor Evaluation matrix (EFE matrix) is a tool of strategic management that is typically utilised to assess current market conditions. It is an ideal instrument for visualising and prioritising the threats and opportunities a firm is facing.
The essential difference between the above mentioned matrices lies in the type of factors incorporated in the model; whilst the latter is engaged in internal factors, the former deals exceptionally with external factors – those exposed to social, political, economic, legal, etc. external forces.
Being a continuation of the EFE matrix and IFE matrix models, the Internal External matrix (IE matrix) rests upon an investigation of external and internal business factors integrated into one suggestive model.
Porter Five Forces Analysis
The Porter’s five forces analysis studies the industry of operation and helps the company find new sources of competitive advantage. The analysis surveys an industry through five major questions:
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
VRIO stands for Value, Rarity, Imitability, Organization. This analysis helps to evaluate all company’s resources and capabilities and bring them together into one aggregate table that includes:
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
The result of the analysis gives a clear picture of company’s competitive and economic implications, answering the questions if the resources mentioned above are:
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?