- The report contains detailed information about Virco Manufacturing Corp. that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for Virco Manufacturing Corp.. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The Virco Manufacturing Corp. financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes Virco Manufacturing Corp. competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of Virco Manufacturing Corp. business.
About Virco Manufacturing Corp.
Virco Mfg. Corporation engages in the design, production, and distribution of furniture for the commercial and education markets.
The company produces a line of furniture for the K-12 market of any manufacturer in the United States. By supplementing products manufactured by Virco with products from other manufacturers, Virco provides a product assortment that covers products and price points that are included on the furniture, fixtures and equipment line item on a new school project or school budget. Virco also provides various products for preschool markets and has developed products that are targeted for college, university, and corporate learning center environments. The companys primary furniture lines are constructed of tubular metal legs and frames, combined with wood and plastic tops, plastic seats and backs, upholstered seats and backs, and upholstered rigid polyethylene and polypropylene shells. It also has flat metal forming capabilities to enable the production of desks, returns, bookcases, filing cabinets, mobile pedestals and related items.
SEATING: The company offers ZUMA line of products. ZUMA line include two cantilever chairs with 13 inches and 15 inches seat heights; a tablet arm chair with a footprint; two rockers with 13 inches and 15 inches seat heights; and a chair with an articulating tablet arm. The ZUMAfrd collection features Fortified Recycled Wood hard plastic seats, backrests and work surfaces. ZUMAfrd products have approximately 70% recycled content and are 98% recyclable. The Sage line, designed to serve students in college, university and other adult education settings, and on high school campuses. Along with its original adult-height models, Sage offers a 13 inches and a 15 inches 4-leg chair, and a corresponding pair of cantilever chairs. In addition to these chairs for younger, smaller students, Virco has introduced an articulating Sage tablet arm model for high school and adult learning venues. The company offers the Metaphor Series an updated sequel to Vircos Classic Series furniture with improvements in comfort, ergonomics, stackability, and manufacturing efficiencies and the Telos Series, a range of product line with ergonomically contoured Fortified Recycled Wood components. Other Virco seating alternatives include Ph.D. task chairs; I.Q. Series classroom chairs; and comfortable, attractive Virtuoso chairs by Charles Perry. Classic Series stack chairs and Martest 21 hard plastic seating models are choices in schools across America. Virco offers folding chairs and upholstered stack chairs, as well as additional plastic stack chairs and upholstered ergonomic chairs.
TABLES: Virco offers the TEXT table collection for learning environments. Selected TEXT models can be equipped with various technology-suppport and storage accessories. Virco carries traditional folding and banquet tables, activity tables and office tables, as well as the computer tables and mobile tables.
COMPUTER FURNITURE: The Plateau Office Solutions collection offers desks and workstations with technology-support capabilities, while the Plateau Library/Technology Solutions line has specialty tables and other products for computing applications.
DESKS/CHAIR DESKS: The companys products include teacher desks and tablet arm units. Virco offers Parameter collection of desks, returns, and credenzas; designed in collaboration with Peter Glass and Bob Mills, Parameter is also great for business environments.
ADMINISTRATIVE OFFICE FURNITURE: In addition to the Plateau Office Solutions and Parameter desks and related products, Virco manufactures a selection of desks, returns, bookcases, and other items that employ its flat metal forming capabilities.
LABORATORY FURNITURE: For biology and chemistry classes, and other school- and college-based lab settings, Virco offers various steel-based science tables; Virco manufactures the table bases of these items and equips them with specialty tops purchased from vendor partners. Vircos ZUMA, Sage, Telos, Metaphor, I.Q., Classic Series, and 3000 Series collections also include pneumatically adjustable lab stools with high-range seat-heigh
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. VIRCO MANUFACTURING CORP. COMPANY PROFILE
1.1. Key facts
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. VIRCO MANUFACTURING CORP. BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.1. Business Description
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. VIRCO MANUFACTURING CORP. SWOT ANALYSIS
4. VIRCO MANUFACTURING CORP. FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1. Financial Statements
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. VIRCO MANUFACTURING CORP. COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. Virco Manufacturing Corp. Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of Virco Manufacturing Corp. and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of Virco Manufacturing Corp. and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. Virco Manufacturing Corp. Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Commercial Services and Supplies Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. Virco Manufacturing Corp. Industry Position Analysis
6. VIRCO MANUFACTURING CORP. NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. VIRCO MANUFACTURING CORP. EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. VIRCO MANUFACTURING CORP. ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. UNITED STATES PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.1. Political Factors
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. VIRCO MANUFACTURING CORP. IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.1. Internal Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. VIRCO MANUFACTURING CORP. PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. VIRCO MANUFACTURING CORP. VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
Virco Manufacturing Corp. Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
Virco Manufacturing Corp. Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
Virco Manufacturing Corp. Major Shareholders
Virco Manufacturing Corp. History
Virco Manufacturing Corp. Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
Virco Manufacturing Corp. Offices and Representations
Virco Manufacturing Corp. SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Virco Manufacturing Corp. Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
Virco Manufacturing Corp. Capital Market Snapshot
Virco Manufacturing Corp. Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Commercial Services and Supplies Industry Statistics
Virco Manufacturing Corp. Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
Virco Manufacturing Corp. Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
Virco Manufacturing Corp. Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
Virco Manufacturing Corp. 1-year Stock Charts
Virco Manufacturing Corp. 5-year Stock Charts
Virco Manufacturing Corp. vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
Virco Manufacturing Corp. vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
Virco Manufacturing Corp. Article Density Chart
1 – Data availability depends on company’s security policy.
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
SWOT, which stands for Strengths, Weaknesses, Opportunities and Threats, is an analytical framework that identifies the internal and external factors that are favorable and unfavorable for a company.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
Enhanced SWOT is a 3×3 grid that arranges strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats into one scheme:
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Upon answering these questions a company can develop a project plan to improve its business performance.
PESTEL (also termed as PESTLE) is an ideal tool to strategically analyze what influence different outside factors – political, economic, sociocultural, technological, environmental and legal – exert on a business to later chart its long term targets.
Being part of the external analysis when carrying out a strategic assessment or performing a market study, PESTEL gives an overview of diverse macro-environmental factors that any company should thoughtfully consider. By perceiving these outside environments, businesses can maximally benefit from the opportunities while minimizing the threats to the organization.
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Political – What opportunities and pressures are brought by political bodies and what is the degree of public regulations’ impact on the business?
- Economic – What economic policies, trends and structures are expected to affect the organization, what is this influence’s degree?
- Sociological – What cultural and societal aspects will work upon the demand for the business’s products and operations?
- Technological – What impact do the technological aspects, innovations, incentives and barriers have on the organization?
- Environmental – What environmental and ecological facets, both locally and farther afield, are likely to predetermine the business?
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
The Internal Factor Evaluation matrix (IFE matrix) is a strategic management tool helping audit or evaluate major weaknesses and strengths in a business’s functional areas. In addition, IFE matrix serves as a basis for identifying and assessing relationships amongst those areas. The IFE matrix is utilised in strategy formulation.
The External Factor Evaluation matrix (EFE matrix) is a tool of strategic management that is typically utilised to assess current market conditions. It is an ideal instrument for visualising and prioritising the threats and opportunities a firm is facing.
The essential difference between the above mentioned matrices lies in the type of factors incorporated in the model; whilst the latter is engaged in internal factors, the former deals exceptionally with external factors – those exposed to social, political, economic, legal, etc. external forces.
Being a continuation of the EFE matrix and IFE matrix models, the Internal External matrix (IE matrix) rests upon an investigation of external and internal business factors integrated into one suggestive model.
Porter Five Forces Analysis
The Porter’s five forces analysis studies the industry of operation and helps the company find new sources of competitive advantage. The analysis surveys an industry through five major questions:
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
VRIO stands for Value, Rarity, Imitability, Organization. This analysis helps to evaluate all company’s resources and capabilities and bring them together into one aggregate table that includes:
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
The result of the analysis gives a clear picture of company’s competitive and economic implications, answering the questions if the resources mentioned above are:
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?