- The report contains detailed information about TurkPower Corp. that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for TurkPower Corp.. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The TurkPower Corp. financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes TurkPower Corp. competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of TurkPower Corp. business.
About TurkPower Corp.
TurkPower Corporation focuses on energy consulting and development, as well as mining exploration and operation in Turkey.
The company offers its domestic and international clients consulting services and acts as a full service operator for wind, hydro, solar, coal, and geothermal energy parks in Turkey. It provides due diligence and consulting services to financial institutions, government and non-governmental agencies, as well as energy and infrastructure firms who seek energy market analysis and reports, and independent project feasibility studies.
The company offers its clients and partners the full spectrum of consulting services in the booming Turkish energy sector, with a focus on the renewable energies, such as wind, hydro, solar, and geothermal. Consulting services include disciplines from tendering, planning, design, engineering to management, such as renewable energy license tendering; energy license evaluation and purchasing; project and resource assessments; engineering assessments; environmental assessment and permitting; project management consulting; total project and construction consulting; and interconnection assessments and consulting.
The companys range of operational and management services allows energy park owners and investors to outsource all operational tasks and treat the plant as a financial investment. It also designs, develops, and implements small to large size energy projects for clients who wish to handle operations after the plant is operational and connected to the grid.
The company was founded in 2004. It was formerly known as Global Ink Supply Company and changed its name to TurkPower Corporation on June 15, 2010.
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. TURKPOWER CORP. COMPANY PROFILE
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. TURKPOWER CORP. BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. TURKPOWER CORP. SWOT ANALYSIS
4. TURKPOWER CORP. FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. TURKPOWER CORP. COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. TurkPower Corp. Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of TurkPower Corp. and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of TurkPower Corp. and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. TurkPower Corp. Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Commercial Services and Supplies Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. TurkPower Corp. Industry Position Analysis
6. TURKPOWER CORP. NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. TURKPOWER CORP. EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. TURKPOWER CORP. ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. UNITED STATES PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. TURKPOWER CORP. IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. TURKPOWER CORP. PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. TURKPOWER CORP. VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
TurkPower Corp. Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
TurkPower Corp. Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
TurkPower Corp. Major Shareholders
TurkPower Corp. History
TurkPower Corp. Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
TurkPower Corp. Offices and Representations
TurkPower Corp. SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
TurkPower Corp. Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
TurkPower Corp. Capital Market Snapshot
TurkPower Corp. Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Commercial Services and Supplies Industry Statistics
TurkPower Corp. Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
TurkPower Corp. Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
TurkPower Corp. Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
TurkPower Corp. 1-year Stock Charts
TurkPower Corp. 5-year Stock Charts
TurkPower Corp. vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
TurkPower Corp. vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
TurkPower Corp. Article Density Chart
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
Porter Five Forces Analysis
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?