- The report contains detailed information about Turkcell Iletisim Hizmetleri AS that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for Turkcell Iletisim Hizmetleri AS. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The Turkcell Iletisim Hizmetleri AS financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes Turkcell Iletisim Hizmetleri AS competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of Turkcell Iletisim Hizmetleri AS business.
About Turkcell Iletisim Hizmetleri AS
Turkcell Iletisim Hizmetleri A.S. provides mobile services in Turkey. The company provides mobile voice and data services over its mobile communications network. As of December 31, 2009, the company provided service to its subscribers in 208 countries through commercial roaming agreements with 639 operators.
The company provides voice, mobile data, and services to subscribers throughout Turkey. Subscribers can choose between its postpaid and prepaid services. As of December 31, 2009, the company had approximately 26.0 million prepaid subscribers and 9.4 million postpaid subscribers.
Voice services are the main services the company provides to its customers. Voice services consist of wireless telephone services on a prepaid and postpaid basis.
Product & Services Management
Product & Services Management (PSM) is focused on developing and managing services to address the different needs of both consumers and corporate customers, thereby enriching their daily lives. The company provides an integrated service approach with a common vision to offer tailored solutions based on the specific needs and preferences of its targeted markets.
Mobile data and services provide various consumer oriented services, including Mobile Internet and content services. The company commercially launched 3G simultaneously in 81 province centers and major cities in Turkey at the end of July 2009. The company has also launched a mobile broadband service and services like Videocall, Mobile TV, Video Surveillance, Video Chat, and Video Messaging. The company offers terminal campaigns (handset, smartphone, modem and netbook) to encourage 3G device penetration. There are approximately 5 million 3G enabled handsets in its network.
Mobile Internet: Featuring partnerships with Google, Facebook, Yahoo, Microsoft and MySpace, as well as local brands, such as NTV, Yonja, Kariyer.net, Gittigidiyor and Mynet, the company provides links to the popular mobile sites in Turkey, as well as to an entertainment store for mobile content. Turkcell subscribers can also use the turkcell-im Internet/content adaptation function which adapts standard Web pages to the users handset, therefore providing a mobile Internet experience.
Economic Internet Packages: Various data plans suited for different needs are available for handset access. Data plans for handset access are available as standalone plans and also as part of voice bundles and handset contracts.
Mobile Broadband: With 3G, VINN 3G modem, netbook and notebook contracts were offered and approximately 327,000 USB modems, netbooks and notebooks were sold by the end of March 2010.
Interactive Voice and Video Response Services
In July 2009, the company launched video services on its new IVR platform by 3G. The companys subscribers can access video services like VideoChat and My Video on Facebook via video calls.
The companys solutions catalogue for 2009 included 63 products with 55 partners. It also offers sales force automations, vehicle tracking, and telemetry solutions for different sectors and segments in its Solutions Catalogue. With the launch of 3G, the company has launched new corporate services, such as bulk video, video call centers, and video IVRs.
Video Call Center
In 2009, a new service called Video Call Center was offered with the 3G launch in Turkey. The service enables customers to have video calls with agents working in a call center.
Wireless PBX is another new service developed in 2009 by Turkcell Teknoloji Arastirma ve Gelistirme A.S. (Turkcell Teknoloji). This service enables Turkcell corporate customers to have call center service without any investment in hardware. Customers can activate the call center setting and manage calls via a Web page. This service is especially beneficial to companies that have mobile employees that use GSM and the SMEs that do not have the resources to invest in a call center.
Turkcell Mobile Signature
Mobile Signature is a GSM service that enables customers to sign electronic documents and transactions with a legally-accepted digi
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. TURKCELL ILETISIM HIZMETLERI AS COMPANY PROFILE
1.1. Key facts
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. TURKCELL ILETISIM HIZMETLERI AS BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.1. Business Description
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. TURKCELL ILETISIM HIZMETLERI AS SWOT ANALYSIS
4. TURKCELL ILETISIM HIZMETLERI AS FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1. Financial Statements
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. TURKCELL ILETISIM HIZMETLERI AS COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. Turkcell Iletisim Hizmetleri AS Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of Turkcell Iletisim Hizmetleri AS and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of Turkcell Iletisim Hizmetleri AS and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. Turkcell Iletisim Hizmetleri AS Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Communication Services Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. Turkcell Iletisim Hizmetleri AS Industry Position Analysis
6. TURKCELL ILETISIM HIZMETLERI AS NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. TURKCELL ILETISIM HIZMETLERI AS EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. TURKCELL ILETISIM HIZMETLERI AS ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. TURKEY PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.1. Political Factors
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. TURKCELL ILETISIM HIZMETLERI AS IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.1. Internal Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. TURKCELL ILETISIM HIZMETLERI AS PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. TURKCELL ILETISIM HIZMETLERI AS VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
Turkcell Iletisim Hizmetleri AS Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
Turkcell Iletisim Hizmetleri AS Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
Turkcell Iletisim Hizmetleri AS Major Shareholders
Turkcell Iletisim Hizmetleri AS History
Turkcell Iletisim Hizmetleri AS Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
Turkcell Iletisim Hizmetleri AS Offices and Representations
Turkcell Iletisim Hizmetleri AS SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Turkcell Iletisim Hizmetleri AS Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
Turkcell Iletisim Hizmetleri AS Capital Market Snapshot
Turkcell Iletisim Hizmetleri AS Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Communication Services Industry Statistics
Turkcell Iletisim Hizmetleri AS Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
Turkcell Iletisim Hizmetleri AS Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
Turkcell Iletisim Hizmetleri AS Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
Turkcell Iletisim Hizmetleri AS 1-year Stock Charts
Turkcell Iletisim Hizmetleri AS 5-year Stock Charts
Turkcell Iletisim Hizmetleri AS vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
Turkcell Iletisim Hizmetleri AS vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
Turkcell Iletisim Hizmetleri AS Article Density Chart
1 – Data availability depends on company’s security policy.
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
SWOT, which stands for Strengths, Weaknesses, Opportunities and Threats, is an analytical framework that identifies the internal and external factors that are favorable and unfavorable for a company.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
Enhanced SWOT is a 3×3 grid that arranges strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats into one scheme:
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Upon answering these questions a company can develop a project plan to improve its business performance.
PESTEL (also termed as PESTLE) is an ideal tool to strategically analyze what influence different outside factors – political, economic, sociocultural, technological, environmental and legal – exert on a business to later chart its long term targets.
Being part of the external analysis when carrying out a strategic assessment or performing a market study, PESTEL gives an overview of diverse macro-environmental factors that any company should thoughtfully consider. By perceiving these outside environments, businesses can maximally benefit from the opportunities while minimizing the threats to the organization.
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Political – What opportunities and pressures are brought by political bodies and what is the degree of public regulations’ impact on the business?
- Economic – What economic policies, trends and structures are expected to affect the organization, what is this influence’s degree?
- Sociological – What cultural and societal aspects will work upon the demand for the business’s products and operations?
- Technological – What impact do the technological aspects, innovations, incentives and barriers have on the organization?
- Environmental – What environmental and ecological facets, both locally and farther afield, are likely to predetermine the business?
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
The Internal Factor Evaluation matrix (IFE matrix) is a strategic management tool helping audit or evaluate major weaknesses and strengths in a business’s functional areas. In addition, IFE matrix serves as a basis for identifying and assessing relationships amongst those areas. The IFE matrix is utilised in strategy formulation.
The External Factor Evaluation matrix (EFE matrix) is a tool of strategic management that is typically utilised to assess current market conditions. It is an ideal instrument for visualising and prioritising the threats and opportunities a firm is facing.
The essential difference between the above mentioned matrices lies in the type of factors incorporated in the model; whilst the latter is engaged in internal factors, the former deals exceptionally with external factors – those exposed to social, political, economic, legal, etc. external forces.
Being a continuation of the EFE matrix and IFE matrix models, the Internal External matrix (IE matrix) rests upon an investigation of external and internal business factors integrated into one suggestive model.
Porter Five Forces Analysis
The Porter’s five forces analysis studies the industry of operation and helps the company find new sources of competitive advantage. The analysis surveys an industry through five major questions:
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
VRIO stands for Value, Rarity, Imitability, Organization. This analysis helps to evaluate all company’s resources and capabilities and bring them together into one aggregate table that includes:
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
The result of the analysis gives a clear picture of company’s competitive and economic implications, answering the questions if the resources mentioned above are:
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?