- The report contains detailed information about Tufco Technologies Inc. that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for Tufco Technologies Inc.. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The Tufco Technologies Inc. financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes Tufco Technologies Inc. competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of Tufco Technologies Inc. business.
About Tufco Technologies Inc.
Tufco Technologies, Inc. provides integrated manufacturing services in the United States. The company also engages in the manufacture and distribution of business imaging paper products.
The company markets its products and services through two market segments: contract manufacturing services and business imaging paper products.
The company has contract manufacturing capability at its Green Bay, Wisconsin location. Its products manufactured and services provided at its Green Bay, Wisconsin facility include wet and dry wipe converting, wide Web flexographic printing, hot melt adhesive laminating, folding, integrated downstream packaging, and quality and microbiological process management. The facility contract manufactures products from materials, including polyethylene films, various nonwovens, paper, and tissue. Its products include disposable wet and dry wipes for home, personal/baby/medical care use, flexible packaging, and disposable table covers.
The companys Green Bay, Wisconsin facility also offers Web flexographic printing services. It offers 8-color, high resolution, wide Web flexographic printing and focuses on products, such as paper and poly table covers, flexible packaging used in retail products, such as food, soda, overwraps, and nonwovens which are used in feminine care, home cleaning, and baby diaper products. It has two 8-color flexographic printing presses capable of printing solvent and water-based inks, 62 print width at speeds up to 1,500 feet per minute and offers repeat sizes ranging from 15-3/4 to 47-1/4. The Green Bay flexographic presses would print on media from tissue or nonwoven to heavyweight paperboard, films, and foils.
The companys Newton, North Carolina facility has capabilities which include precision slitting, rewinding, specialty packaging, folding, perforating, and trimming of paper rolls in various sizes which include variables in width, diameter, core size, single or multi-ply, and color. Its capabilities are directed toward converting fine paper materials, including specialty and fine printing papers, thermal papers, inkjet papers, and coated products.
The companys Newton, North Carolina facility converts papers for use in bank proof or automated teller machines, including fan-fold forms, and printed rolls of various sizes and types. Additionally, its Newton facility produces guest checks for use in the restaurant industry and owns equipment which enables this facility to produce various multi-part business forms.
The company distributes from its Newton and Las Vegas facilities various printed and unprinted paper products used in business imaging equipment in market segments, including architectural and engineering design, high speed data processing, point of sale, automatic teller machines, and various office equipment. Its products include roll products ranging in length from 30 feet to 3,500 feet and in widths from 1 inch to 54 inches.
The companys products are available in paper grades, including various weights of bond paper, thermal imaging papers, fine vellums, and multi-part forms. It also has a line of products for the restaurant market, including childrens placemats, crayons, and guest checks.
The companys customer base consists of multinational consumer products companies and dealers, and distributors of business imaging papers.
Tufco Technologies, Inc. was founded in 1974.
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. TUFCO TECHNOLOGIES INC. COMPANY PROFILE
1.1. Key facts
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. TUFCO TECHNOLOGIES INC. BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.1. Business Description
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. TUFCO TECHNOLOGIES INC. SWOT ANALYSIS
4. TUFCO TECHNOLOGIES INC. FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1. Financial Statements
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. TUFCO TECHNOLOGIES INC. COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. Tufco Technologies Inc. Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of Tufco Technologies Inc. and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of Tufco Technologies Inc. and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. Tufco Technologies Inc. Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Commercial Services and Supplies Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. Tufco Technologies Inc. Industry Position Analysis
6. TUFCO TECHNOLOGIES INC. NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. TUFCO TECHNOLOGIES INC. EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. TUFCO TECHNOLOGIES INC. ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. UNITED STATES PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.1. Political Factors
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. TUFCO TECHNOLOGIES INC. IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.1. Internal Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. TUFCO TECHNOLOGIES INC. PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. TUFCO TECHNOLOGIES INC. VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
Tufco Technologies Inc. Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
Tufco Technologies Inc. Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
Tufco Technologies Inc. Major Shareholders
Tufco Technologies Inc. History
Tufco Technologies Inc. Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
Tufco Technologies Inc. Offices and Representations
Tufco Technologies Inc. SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Tufco Technologies Inc. Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
Tufco Technologies Inc. Capital Market Snapshot
Tufco Technologies Inc. Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Commercial Services and Supplies Industry Statistics
Tufco Technologies Inc. Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
Tufco Technologies Inc. Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
Tufco Technologies Inc. Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
Tufco Technologies Inc. 1-year Stock Charts
Tufco Technologies Inc. 5-year Stock Charts
Tufco Technologies Inc. vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
Tufco Technologies Inc. vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
Tufco Technologies Inc. Article Density Chart
1 – Data availability depends on company’s security policy.
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
SWOT, which stands for Strengths, Weaknesses, Opportunities and Threats, is an analytical framework that identifies the internal and external factors that are favorable and unfavorable for a company.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
Enhanced SWOT is a 3×3 grid that arranges strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats into one scheme:
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Upon answering these questions a company can develop a project plan to improve its business performance.
PESTEL (also termed as PESTLE) is an ideal tool to strategically analyze what influence different outside factors – political, economic, sociocultural, technological, environmental and legal – exert on a business to later chart its long term targets.
Being part of the external analysis when carrying out a strategic assessment or performing a market study, PESTEL gives an overview of diverse macro-environmental factors that any company should thoughtfully consider. By perceiving these outside environments, businesses can maximally benefit from the opportunities while minimizing the threats to the organization.
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Political – What opportunities and pressures are brought by political bodies and what is the degree of public regulations’ impact on the business?
- Economic – What economic policies, trends and structures are expected to affect the organization, what is this influence’s degree?
- Sociological – What cultural and societal aspects will work upon the demand for the business’s products and operations?
- Technological – What impact do the technological aspects, innovations, incentives and barriers have on the organization?
- Environmental – What environmental and ecological facets, both locally and farther afield, are likely to predetermine the business?
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
The Internal Factor Evaluation matrix (IFE matrix) is a strategic management tool helping audit or evaluate major weaknesses and strengths in a business’s functional areas. In addition, IFE matrix serves as a basis for identifying and assessing relationships amongst those areas. The IFE matrix is utilised in strategy formulation.
The External Factor Evaluation matrix (EFE matrix) is a tool of strategic management that is typically utilised to assess current market conditions. It is an ideal instrument for visualising and prioritising the threats and opportunities a firm is facing.
The essential difference between the above mentioned matrices lies in the type of factors incorporated in the model; whilst the latter is engaged in internal factors, the former deals exceptionally with external factors – those exposed to social, political, economic, legal, etc. external forces.
Being a continuation of the EFE matrix and IFE matrix models, the Internal External matrix (IE matrix) rests upon an investigation of external and internal business factors integrated into one suggestive model.
Porter Five Forces Analysis
The Porter’s five forces analysis studies the industry of operation and helps the company find new sources of competitive advantage. The analysis surveys an industry through five major questions:
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
VRIO stands for Value, Rarity, Imitability, Organization. This analysis helps to evaluate all company’s resources and capabilities and bring them together into one aggregate table that includes:
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
The result of the analysis gives a clear picture of company’s competitive and economic implications, answering the questions if the resources mentioned above are:
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?