- The report contains detailed information about Tri-S Security Corporation that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for Tri-S Security Corporation. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The Tri-S Security Corporation financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes Tri-S Security Corporation competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of Tri-S Security Corporation business.
About Tri-S Security Corporation
Tri-S Security Corporation, through its wholly-owned subsidiaries, provides equipment and security services to various government agencies and the private sector.
Contract Guard Services Operations
The companys services include providing uniformed and armed guards for access control, plant security, personnel security, theft prevention, surveillance, vehicular and foot patrol, crowd control and the prevention of sabotage, terrorist and criminal activities. The company provides guards and other personnel who are, depending on the particular requirements of the customer, uniformed or plain-clothed, armed or unarmed, and who patrol in marked radio cars or stand duty on the premises at stationary posts. Its guards respond to emergency situations and report to appropriate authorities for fires, natural disasters, work accidents, and medical crises.
Paragon Systems, Inc.: The company's subsidiary, Paragon Systems, Inc., provides contract guard services to Federal government agencies. Paragon Systems has participated in engineering projects for the U.S. Army, the National Aeronautics and Space Administration, other government agencies and local industry. It maintains field offices in Maryland, Mississippi, Washington, Pennsylvania, New York, Georgia, Oregon, California, South Carolina, and Washington, DC.
The Cornwall Group, Inc.: The company's subsidiary, The Cornwall Group, Inc., serves private sector of contract guard services, including commercial and residential outlets. Cornwall provides armed and unarmed uniformed security services.
The companys government customers include local, state and Federal government agencies. Its private sector customers include commercial customers, such as universities, public school systems, corporate complexes, hospitals, and residential customers, such as condominiums, high-end apartments and high-security homes.
The company provides contract guard services for the following Federal government agencies: the Department of Homeland Security; the Social Security Administration; the National Park Service; and the Department of Defense. The company also provides contract guard services to the following state and local government agencies and private sector organizations: Miami-Dade local government (municipal government); Florida Department of Transportation; State of Florida; and The University of Miami.
The companys major competitors in the contract guard services market include contract security service providers, such as Coastal International Security, Intercom, Wackenhut/Alletug, Securitas, and Allied Barton. It also competes with Alpha Protective Services, Inter-Con Security, Knight Protective Services, Inc., US Security Associates, MVM, Akal Security, and Security Consultants Group.
The company was founded in 2001. It was formerly known as Diversified Security Corporation and changed its name to Tri-S Security Corporation in 2004.
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. TRI-S SECURITY CORPORATION COMPANY PROFILE
1.1. Key facts
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. TRI-S SECURITY CORPORATION BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.1. Business Description
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. TRI-S SECURITY CORPORATION SWOT ANALYSIS
4. TRI-S SECURITY CORPORATION FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1. Financial Statements
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. TRI-S SECURITY CORPORATION COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. Tri-S Security Corporation Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of Tri-S Security Corporation and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of Tri-S Security Corporation and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. Tri-S Security Corporation Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Commercial Services and Supplies Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. Tri-S Security Corporation Industry Position Analysis
6. TRI-S SECURITY CORPORATION NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. TRI-S SECURITY CORPORATION EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. TRI-S SECURITY CORPORATION ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. UNITED STATES PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.1. Political Factors
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. TRI-S SECURITY CORPORATION IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.1. Internal Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. TRI-S SECURITY CORPORATION PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. TRI-S SECURITY CORPORATION VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
Tri-S Security Corporation Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
Tri-S Security Corporation Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
Tri-S Security Corporation Major Shareholders
Tri-S Security Corporation History
Tri-S Security Corporation Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
Tri-S Security Corporation Offices and Representations
Tri-S Security Corporation SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Tri-S Security Corporation Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
Tri-S Security Corporation Capital Market Snapshot
Tri-S Security Corporation Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Commercial Services and Supplies Industry Statistics
Tri-S Security Corporation Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
Tri-S Security Corporation Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
Tri-S Security Corporation Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
Tri-S Security Corporation 1-year Stock Charts
Tri-S Security Corporation 5-year Stock Charts
Tri-S Security Corporation vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
Tri-S Security Corporation vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
Tri-S Security Corporation Article Density Chart
1 – Data availability depends on company’s security policy.
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
Enhanced SWOT is a 3×3 grid that arranges strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats into one scheme:
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Upon answering these questions a company can develop a project plan to improve its business performance.
PESTEL (also termed as PESTLE) is an ideal tool to strategically analyze what influence different outside factors – political, economic, sociocultural, technological, environmental and legal – exert on a business to later chart its long term targets.
Being part of the external analysis when carrying out a strategic assessment or performing a market study, PESTEL gives an overview of diverse macro-environmental factors that any company should thoughtfully consider. By perceiving these outside environments, businesses can maximally benefit from the opportunities while minimizing the threats to the organization.
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Political – What opportunities and pressures are brought by political bodies and what is the degree of public regulations’ impact on the business?
- Economic – What economic policies, trends and structures are expected to affect the organization, what is this influence’s degree?
- Sociological – What cultural and societal aspects will work upon the demand for the business’s products and operations?
- Technological – What impact do the technological aspects, innovations, incentives and barriers have on the organization?
- Environmental – What environmental and ecological facets, both locally and farther afield, are likely to predetermine the business?
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
The Internal Factor Evaluation matrix (IFE matrix) is a strategic management tool helping audit or evaluate major weaknesses and strengths in a business’s functional areas. In addition, IFE matrix serves as a basis for identifying and assessing relationships amongst those areas. The IFE matrix is utilised in strategy formulation.
The External Factor Evaluation matrix (EFE matrix) is a tool of strategic management that is typically utilised to assess current market conditions. It is an ideal instrument for visualising and prioritising the threats and opportunities a firm is facing.
The essential difference between the above mentioned matrices lies in the type of factors incorporated in the model; whilst the latter is engaged in internal factors, the former deals exceptionally with external factors – those exposed to social, political, economic, legal, etc. external forces.
Being a continuation of the EFE matrix and IFE matrix models, the Internal External matrix (IE matrix) rests upon an investigation of external and internal business factors integrated into one suggestive model.
Porter Five Forces Analysis
The Porter’s five forces analysis studies the industry of operation and helps the company find new sources of competitive advantage. The analysis surveys an industry through five major questions:
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
VRIO stands for Value, Rarity, Imitability, Organization. This analysis helps to evaluate all company’s resources and capabilities and bring them together into one aggregate table that includes:
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
The result of the analysis gives a clear picture of company’s competitive and economic implications, answering the questions if the resources mentioned above are:
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?