- The report contains detailed information about Transcontinental Inc. that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for Transcontinental Inc.. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The Transcontinental Inc. financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes Transcontinental Inc. competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of Transcontinental Inc. business.
About Transcontinental Inc.
Transcontinental Inc. provides printing, publishing, and marketing services that deliver value to its clients and provides an integrated platform for them to reach and retain their target audiences.
The company operates in three segments: Printing Sector, Marketing Communications Sector, and Media Sector.
The Printing Sector comprises its services to publishers of newspapers, books, magazines and catalogues, its marketing product printing business, its Mexican operations, its U.S. and Canadian direct mail operations, and its services for retailers. It publishes consumer magazines and French-language educational resources, and its digital platform delivers content through approximately 120 Web sites.
Marketing Communications Sector
The Marketing Communications Sector provides advertising services and marketing products using new communications platforms supported by database analytics, premedia, e-flyers, email marketing, and custom communications.
Custom communications: The company creates custom content and one-to-one media programs by combining a journalistic offering and high-level marketing, to help clients achieve their goals of building a solid relationship with their customer base.
Premedia: The company offers solutions targeted at creating, managing, and transforming visual content for use on multiple platforms.
One-to-one marketing solutions: The company develops and implements one-to-one dialogue strategies so that customers can move from mass communication to highly personalized communication.
Digital promotions: The company transforms print promotional material, that is, flyers and catalogues, into interactive Web-based content that is distributed via multiple channels.
Digital printing solutions: The company develops Internet marketing strategies tied in with digital printing.
The Media Sector consists of four groups, including business and consumer solutions, local solutions, new media and digital solutions, and educational book publishing. This sector mainly focuses on two avenues of growth: offering content and solutions for Canadian women, and offering community newspaper publishing and distribution services for local communities.
The company's customers include Readers Digest Canada, Shopping Channel, Shoppers Drug Mart - Pharmaprix, Zellers, and Purolator Courier.
In January 2009, the company acquired 100% of the shares of Conversys, which provides electronic flyers in Canada.
In November 2008, the company acquired 75% of the shares of Redwood Custom Communications, a custom communications provider in North America. Redwood is a full service marketing and communications company and creates turn-key custom publishing and branded content solutions for both print and digital platforms. Redwoods offering includes data sciences, research and measurement, database marketing, variable printing, photo studio, and premedia tools.
In December 2008, the company acquired 100% of the shares of That's the spirit.com, a marketing and promotions consulting company.
Transcontinental Inc. was founded in 1978.
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. TRANSCONTINENTAL INC. COMPANY PROFILE
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. TRANSCONTINENTAL INC. BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. TRANSCONTINENTAL INC. SWOT ANALYSIS
4. TRANSCONTINENTAL INC. FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. TRANSCONTINENTAL INC. COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. Transcontinental Inc. Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of Transcontinental Inc. and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of Transcontinental Inc. and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. Transcontinental Inc. Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Commercial Services and Supplies Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. Transcontinental Inc. Industry Position Analysis
6. TRANSCONTINENTAL INC. NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. TRANSCONTINENTAL INC. EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. TRANSCONTINENTAL INC. ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. CANADA PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. TRANSCONTINENTAL INC. IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. TRANSCONTINENTAL INC. PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. TRANSCONTINENTAL INC. VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
Transcontinental Inc. Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
Transcontinental Inc. Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
Transcontinental Inc. Major Shareholders
Transcontinental Inc. History
Transcontinental Inc. Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
Transcontinental Inc. Offices and Representations
Transcontinental Inc. SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Transcontinental Inc. Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
Transcontinental Inc. Capital Market Snapshot
Transcontinental Inc. Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Commercial Services and Supplies Industry Statistics
Transcontinental Inc. Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
Transcontinental Inc. Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
Transcontinental Inc. Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
Transcontinental Inc. 1-year Stock Charts
Transcontinental Inc. 5-year Stock Charts
Transcontinental Inc. vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
Transcontinental Inc. vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
Transcontinental Inc. Article Density Chart
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
Porter Five Forces Analysis
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?