- The report contains detailed information about Toppan Printing Ltd. that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for Toppan Printing Ltd.. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The Toppan Printing Ltd. financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes Toppan Printing Ltd. competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of Toppan Printing Ltd. business.
About Toppan Printing Ltd.
Toppan Printing Co., Ltd. operates in the printing industry in Japan.
The company operates in three segments: Information and Networks, including securities and cards, commercial printing, publications printing, and business forms; Living Environment, including packaging and industrial materials, and interior décor materials; and Electronics, which includes display and semiconductor related operations.
Information & Networks
Securities and Cards: The company offers product coupons and gift coupons; passbooks; checks; lottery tickets; passenger tickets; ATM cards; credit cards; prepaid cards; IC cards and tags; slips and business forms; data printing services; design of security systems and related equipment; anti counterfeit tables; passports; and related documents.
Commercial Printing: The company offers catalogs, pamphlets, flyers, posters, calendars, pocket notebooks, annual records, image media planning and production, 3D printing products.
Publications Printing: The company offers weekly, monthly, and other magazines, art books, dictionaries and other reference books, comics, textbooks, CDROMs, DVDs and other electronic publications, publication planning and editing, and overseas copyright mediation.
Business Forms: The company offers continuous forms, DM, integrated slips, data printing services, cards, envelops, sales and maintenance of equipment.
Packaging and Industrial Materials: The company's packaging solutions include packaging planning, development, and production (paper containers, flexible packaging materials, liquid containers, cups, plastic containers, corrugated cardboard containers, labels); development and production of packaging materials; design and production of packaging related system equipment; filling services; packaging consulting. Its packages and materials are used by the food product and other industries, both in Japan and overseas.
Interior Décor materials: The company offers decorative paper/film, wallpaper, flooring materials, woodwork products, and interior materials.
Displays: The company offers color filters for LCDs, AR films, LR films, AG films, and optical materials for LCDs.
Semiconductors: The company develops photomasks for semiconductors, lead frames, BGA/CSP substrates, LSI services and design, device OEM, on-chip color filters for CCD/CMOS sensors, etched products, and printed writing board.
Toppan Printing Co., Ltd. was founded in 1900.
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. TOPPAN PRINTING LTD. COMPANY PROFILE
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. TOPPAN PRINTING LTD. BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. TOPPAN PRINTING LTD. SWOT ANALYSIS
4. TOPPAN PRINTING LTD. FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. TOPPAN PRINTING LTD. COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. Toppan Printing Ltd. Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of Toppan Printing Ltd. and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of Toppan Printing Ltd. and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. Toppan Printing Ltd. Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Commercial Services and Supplies Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. Toppan Printing Ltd. Industry Position Analysis
6. TOPPAN PRINTING LTD. NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. TOPPAN PRINTING LTD. EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. TOPPAN PRINTING LTD. ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. JAPAN PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. TOPPAN PRINTING LTD. IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. TOPPAN PRINTING LTD. PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. TOPPAN PRINTING LTD. VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
Toppan Printing Ltd. Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
Toppan Printing Ltd. Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
Toppan Printing Ltd. Major Shareholders
Toppan Printing Ltd. History
Toppan Printing Ltd. Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
Toppan Printing Ltd. Offices and Representations
Toppan Printing Ltd. SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Toppan Printing Ltd. Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
Toppan Printing Ltd. Capital Market Snapshot
Toppan Printing Ltd. Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Commercial Services and Supplies Industry Statistics
Toppan Printing Ltd. Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
Toppan Printing Ltd. Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
Toppan Printing Ltd. Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
Toppan Printing Ltd. 1-year Stock Charts
Toppan Printing Ltd. 5-year Stock Charts
Toppan Printing Ltd. vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
Toppan Printing Ltd. vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
Toppan Printing Ltd. Article Density Chart
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
Porter Five Forces Analysis
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?