- The report contains detailed information about Tix Corporation that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for Tix Corporation. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The Tix Corporation financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes Tix Corporation competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of Tix Corporation business.
About Tix Corporation
Tix Corporation operates as an integrated entertainment company focusing on ticketing services, event merchandising, and the production and promotion of live entertainment.
The companys segments include Ticketing Services, Event and Branded Merchandising, and Live Entertainment.
The company's ticketing services are carried out by its wholly owned subsidiary Tix4Tonight, LLC (Tix4Tonight), which offers for sale discount and premium tickets and provides group sale services. Discounted tickets are sold byTix4Tonight, and premium tickets are offered through Johns Tickets, LLC doing business as Tix4AnyEvent (AnyEvent) and group sales are handled through Tix4Members.com. Tix4Tonight sells them under short-term, exclusive and non-exclusive agreements with approximately 70 Las Vegas shows and attractions, out of a total of approximately 85 Las Vegas shows and attractions running at any one time.
The company conducts the operations of Tix4Tonight at 12 leased locations in Las Vegas, Nevada. AnyEvent is a national event ticket broker that sells premium tickets for sporting events, concerts, tours and theatre. AnyEvent operations are located in the administrative offices of Tix Corporation in Studio City, California. As with its Tix4Tonight operation in Las Vegas, Tix4Members.com offers a marketing channel for producers, presenters, artists, arenas, and theaters nationwide. In March 2010, Tix4Tonight acquired certain assets and assumed the responsibility of certain leases of All Access Entertainment, LLC (All Access), which operates in the last minute discount ticket market.
Exhibit and Event Merchandising
The company provides exhibit and event merchandising through its wholly owned subsidiary Exhibit Merchandising, LLC Nevada (EM). EM provides retail specialty stores with branded merchandise for touring museum exhibitions and touring theatrical productions. EM owns and operates turnkey retail stores with commercially-available and custom-branded products for sale. The company operates the stores in spaces rented in conjunction with the exhibit. EM offers exhibit and theatrical producers the opportunity for additional revenue streams. EM develops custom pieces that fit the specific exhibition branding in consultation with each event producer. EM provides customer service and products on the front end, and management on the back end.
The company, as a live entertainment presenter, books touring theatrical and concert presentations with a history of commercial appeal, as well as participates in the development and roll out of new theatrical and concert presentations often originating on Broadway in New York or the West End in London. The company uses various marketing channels to sell tickets to these programs, including its substantial subscriber-based businesses in 11 U.S. cities, its Salt Lake City based group sales team, and traditional marketing tools, including print, radio, television, outdoor, and Internet-focused marketing tools. Its markets are Salt Lake City, Eugene, Kalamazoo, Akron, Albuquerque, Colorado Springs, Detroit, Fresno, Boise, Birmingham, and Milwaukee.
In addition, the company invests in shows or productions in advance of their initial tours to obtain favorable presentation and merchandising rights. It owns a 40% interest in an LLC which was formed in 2009 to develop, produce and promote a traveling musical of Mr. Dodie Smiths story 101 Dalmatians.
The companys main competitor is Event Network. Its main competitors in the global theatrical industry include Nederlander Producing Company of America, Mirvish Productions, The Shubert Organization, The Walt Disney Company, Jujamcym Theatres in North America, Key Brands, and Jam Productions.
The company was founded in 1993. It was formerly known as Cinema Ride, Inc. and changed its name to Tix Corporation in 2005.
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. TIX CORPORATION COMPANY PROFILE
1.1. Key facts
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. TIX CORPORATION BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.1. Business Description
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. TIX CORPORATION SWOT ANALYSIS
4. TIX CORPORATION FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1. Financial Statements
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. TIX CORPORATION COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. Tix Corporation Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of Tix Corporation and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of Tix Corporation and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. Tix Corporation Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Commercial Services and Supplies Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. Tix Corporation Industry Position Analysis
6. TIX CORPORATION NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. TIX CORPORATION EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. TIX CORPORATION ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. UNITED STATES PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.1. Political Factors
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. TIX CORPORATION IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.1. Internal Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. TIX CORPORATION PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. TIX CORPORATION VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
Tix Corporation Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
Tix Corporation Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
Tix Corporation Major Shareholders
Tix Corporation History
Tix Corporation Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
Tix Corporation Offices and Representations
Tix Corporation SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Tix Corporation Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
Tix Corporation Capital Market Snapshot
Tix Corporation Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Commercial Services and Supplies Industry Statistics
Tix Corporation Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
Tix Corporation Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
Tix Corporation Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
Tix Corporation 1-year Stock Charts
Tix Corporation 5-year Stock Charts
Tix Corporation vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
Tix Corporation vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
Tix Corporation Article Density Chart
1 – Data availability depends on company’s security policy.
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
Enhanced SWOT is a 3×3 grid that arranges strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats into one scheme:
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Upon answering these questions a company can develop a project plan to improve its business performance.
PESTEL (also termed as PESTLE) is an ideal tool to strategically analyze what influence different outside factors – political, economic, sociocultural, technological, environmental and legal – exert on a business to later chart its long term targets.
Being part of the external analysis when carrying out a strategic assessment or performing a market study, PESTEL gives an overview of diverse macro-environmental factors that any company should thoughtfully consider. By perceiving these outside environments, businesses can maximally benefit from the opportunities while minimizing the threats to the organization.
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Political – What opportunities and pressures are brought by political bodies and what is the degree of public regulations’ impact on the business?
- Economic – What economic policies, trends and structures are expected to affect the organization, what is this influence’s degree?
- Sociological – What cultural and societal aspects will work upon the demand for the business’s products and operations?
- Technological – What impact do the technological aspects, innovations, incentives and barriers have on the organization?
- Environmental – What environmental and ecological facets, both locally and farther afield, are likely to predetermine the business?
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
The Internal Factor Evaluation matrix (IFE matrix) is a strategic management tool helping audit or evaluate major weaknesses and strengths in a business’s functional areas. In addition, IFE matrix serves as a basis for identifying and assessing relationships amongst those areas. The IFE matrix is utilised in strategy formulation.
The External Factor Evaluation matrix (EFE matrix) is a tool of strategic management that is typically utilised to assess current market conditions. It is an ideal instrument for visualising and prioritising the threats and opportunities a firm is facing.
The essential difference between the above mentioned matrices lies in the type of factors incorporated in the model; whilst the latter is engaged in internal factors, the former deals exceptionally with external factors – those exposed to social, political, economic, legal, etc. external forces.
Being a continuation of the EFE matrix and IFE matrix models, the Internal External matrix (IE matrix) rests upon an investigation of external and internal business factors integrated into one suggestive model.
Porter Five Forces Analysis
The Porter’s five forces analysis studies the industry of operation and helps the company find new sources of competitive advantage. The analysis surveys an industry through five major questions:
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
VRIO stands for Value, Rarity, Imitability, Organization. This analysis helps to evaluate all company’s resources and capabilities and bring them together into one aggregate table that includes:
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
The result of the analysis gives a clear picture of company’s competitive and economic implications, answering the questions if the resources mentioned above are:
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?