- The report contains detailed information about Thomas Group, Inc. that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for Thomas Group, Inc.. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The Thomas Group, Inc. financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes Thomas Group, Inc. competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of Thomas Group, Inc. business.
About Thomas Group, Inc.
Thomas Group, Inc., a professional services company, engages in the execution and implementation of process improvements and culture change management operations strategies.
Through the companys proprietary Process Value Management (PVM), methodology, its consultants refine processes throughout an organization. Process Value Management is the companys proprietary methodology to identify, prioritize, and quantify the amount and timing of cross-functional business improvement opportunities.
The company is organized into various practices. These practices, which focus marketing activities into client industry sectors include aerospace and defense contractors; government (including all branches of the U.S. military); healthcare; and transportation and logistics.
Culture and Change Management
The companys services in this area involve changing basic values, norms, and beliefs among stakeholders to change organizational performance. Its culture change consultants use a proprietary methodology to allow the organization to determine if a barrier is related to a certain subject matter, process, or cultural position. Once identified, the company assists the organization by using the techniques of Process Value Management to implement the changes and new behaviors required throughout the change management process and implementation plan.
Finance and Administration
The company assists companies to redefine the role of finance and administration and transform it from a backward-looking organization to one that is future-oriented and focused on providing value through deeper analysis and insight.
The company uses Process Value Management to focus clients' finance and administration functions more on integrating processes within the organization and extended through its outside network of key partners, suppliers, and customers.
The company provides services designed to improve its clients' operational processes to transform raw materials, labor and capital into finished goods and services. By employing its Process Value Management methodology, the company helps its clients improve their operations management throughout their organization by focusing on supply chain strategy, processes, and supporting systems.
Supply Chain Management
The company provides solutions and services that improve clients' ability to manage their supply chain. The process includes all internal functions, the logistics, distribution, sourcing, customer service, sales, manufacturing, and finance departments of an organization. It also involves external suppliers that provide finished products, components, parts and assemblies, and their delivery.
The companys customers include commercial or government enterprises in North America, Europe, South America and Asia. During 2009, its main clients included Carl Zeiss Vision International GmbH, Amtrak, Mantech (U.S. Navy), and Boston Scientific.
The company competes with service providers, including business operations consulting firms, such as Huron Consulting Group; financial consulting firms, such as FTI Consulting, Inc.; and management consulting firms, such as McKinsey & Company, Booz & Company, and Booz Allen Hamilton.
Thomas Group, Inc. was founded in 1978.
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. THOMAS GROUP, INC. COMPANY PROFILE
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. THOMAS GROUP, INC. BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. THOMAS GROUP, INC. SWOT ANALYSIS
4. THOMAS GROUP, INC. FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. THOMAS GROUP, INC. COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. Thomas Group, Inc. Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of Thomas Group, Inc. and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of Thomas Group, Inc. and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. Thomas Group, Inc. Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Commercial Services and Supplies Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. Thomas Group, Inc. Industry Position Analysis
6. THOMAS GROUP, INC. NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. THOMAS GROUP, INC. EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. THOMAS GROUP, INC. ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. UNITED STATES PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. THOMAS GROUP, INC. IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. THOMAS GROUP, INC. PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. THOMAS GROUP, INC. VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
Thomas Group, Inc. Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
Thomas Group, Inc. Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
Thomas Group, Inc. Major Shareholders
Thomas Group, Inc. History
Thomas Group, Inc. Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
Thomas Group, Inc. Offices and Representations
Thomas Group, Inc. SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Thomas Group, Inc. Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
Thomas Group, Inc. Capital Market Snapshot
Thomas Group, Inc. Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Commercial Services and Supplies Industry Statistics
Thomas Group, Inc. Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
Thomas Group, Inc. Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
Thomas Group, Inc. Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
Thomas Group, Inc. 1-year Stock Charts
Thomas Group, Inc. 5-year Stock Charts
Thomas Group, Inc. vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
Thomas Group, Inc. vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
Thomas Group, Inc. Article Density Chart
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
Porter Five Forces Analysis
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?