- The report contains detailed information about Thermo Tech Technologies Inc. that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for Thermo Tech Technologies Inc.. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The Thermo Tech Technologies Inc. financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes Thermo Tech Technologies Inc. competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of Thermo Tech Technologies Inc. business.
About Thermo Tech Technologies Inc.
Thermo Tech Technologies Inc (Thermo Tech or the Company) is registered in the Yukon, Canada, and has traded in the public market since 1987. The company holds the patents to a unique organic waste conversion technology and has developed turnkey commercial designs for its Thermo Master Plants, operating at capacities of up to 1200 tons per day receiving. One such facility is the Company's flagship Hamilton Bio Conversion Inc.
Thermo Tech licenses each plant for the use of its Thermo Master technology and also grants master licenses to capable firms, for exclusive territories. Through construction, ownership and operation of its own plants and the efforts of master license holders to construct and operate Thermo Master plants elsewhere, the Company has plans to roll out a large number of its unique facilities throughout the world.
The Thermo Master technology converts organic materials normally designated as wastes suitable only for disposal, into useful end products such as animal feed ingredients and fertilizers. The high temperatures eliminate pathogenic (disease causing) bacteria and other microbes as well as any other noxious inclusions such as insect eggs or larvae. The thermophilic (heat loving) organisms that carry out the process improve the overall nutrient profile of the end product, which is then dried to a stable pellet, easy to handle, transport and use. Thermo Tech has specific service agreements with Planet Earth Operating Services Inc. that support it in the normal conduct of business in North America and elsewhere.
The Company owns and licenses the Thermo Master technology. Thermo Tech launched its business in North America, where its flagship, 1200 ton per day capacity Hamilton Bio Conversion plant is located. Most recently, with the acquisition of Firmaplus Sdn Bhd of Malaysia, the Company has targeted and is opening a market within one industrial sector that can reasonably be projected to require 100 plants or more.
Using the patented process, wet organic waste materials are transformed to pelleted dry products, well suited to commercial feeding of livestock. These pellets can be conveniently shipped, handled and blended by feed companies and end users to make final diet formulations. The end result is valuable feed products and water.
Firmaplus holds the license for Malaysia, Indonesia, Thailand and the Philippines. Malaysia currently has about 380 palm oil mills, which operate year round, at an average of approximately 20 hours per day. Malaysia produces over 50% of the world's palm oil (some 11 million tonnes). Indonesia, located "right next door" is growing in capacity and importance and currently accounts for something in the range of 40% of the world production of palm oil. There are in excess of 200 plants in Indonesia with more in the planning.
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. THERMO TECH TECHNOLOGIES INC. COMPANY PROFILE
1.1. Key facts
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. THERMO TECH TECHNOLOGIES INC. BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.1. Business Description
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. THERMO TECH TECHNOLOGIES INC. SWOT ANALYSIS
4. THERMO TECH TECHNOLOGIES INC. FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1. Financial Statements
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. THERMO TECH TECHNOLOGIES INC. COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. Thermo Tech Technologies Inc. Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of Thermo Tech Technologies Inc. and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of Thermo Tech Technologies Inc. and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. Thermo Tech Technologies Inc. Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Commercial Services and Supplies Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. Thermo Tech Technologies Inc. Industry Position Analysis
6. THERMO TECH TECHNOLOGIES INC. NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. THERMO TECH TECHNOLOGIES INC. EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. THERMO TECH TECHNOLOGIES INC. ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. MALAYSIA PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.1. Political Factors
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. THERMO TECH TECHNOLOGIES INC. IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.1. Internal Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. THERMO TECH TECHNOLOGIES INC. PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. THERMO TECH TECHNOLOGIES INC. VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
Thermo Tech Technologies Inc. Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
Thermo Tech Technologies Inc. Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
Thermo Tech Technologies Inc. Major Shareholders
Thermo Tech Technologies Inc. History
Thermo Tech Technologies Inc. Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
Thermo Tech Technologies Inc. Offices and Representations
Thermo Tech Technologies Inc. SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Thermo Tech Technologies Inc. Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
Thermo Tech Technologies Inc. Capital Market Snapshot
Thermo Tech Technologies Inc. Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Commercial Services and Supplies Industry Statistics
Thermo Tech Technologies Inc. Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
Thermo Tech Technologies Inc. Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
Thermo Tech Technologies Inc. Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
Thermo Tech Technologies Inc. 1-year Stock Charts
Thermo Tech Technologies Inc. 5-year Stock Charts
Thermo Tech Technologies Inc. vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
Thermo Tech Technologies Inc. vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
Thermo Tech Technologies Inc. Article Density Chart
1 – Data availability depends on company’s security policy.
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
SWOT, which stands for Strengths, Weaknesses, Opportunities and Threats, is an analytical framework that identifies the internal and external factors that are favorable and unfavorable for a company.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
Enhanced SWOT is a 3×3 grid that arranges strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats into one scheme:
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Upon answering these questions a company can develop a project plan to improve its business performance.
PESTEL (also termed as PESTLE) is an ideal tool to strategically analyze what influence different outside factors – political, economic, sociocultural, technological, environmental and legal – exert on a business to later chart its long term targets.
Being part of the external analysis when carrying out a strategic assessment or performing a market study, PESTEL gives an overview of diverse macro-environmental factors that any company should thoughtfully consider. By perceiving these outside environments, businesses can maximally benefit from the opportunities while minimizing the threats to the organization.
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Political – What opportunities and pressures are brought by political bodies and what is the degree of public regulations’ impact on the business?
- Economic – What economic policies, trends and structures are expected to affect the organization, what is this influence’s degree?
- Sociological – What cultural and societal aspects will work upon the demand for the business’s products and operations?
- Technological – What impact do the technological aspects, innovations, incentives and barriers have on the organization?
- Environmental – What environmental and ecological facets, both locally and farther afield, are likely to predetermine the business?
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
The Internal Factor Evaluation matrix (IFE matrix) is a strategic management tool helping audit or evaluate major weaknesses and strengths in a business’s functional areas. In addition, IFE matrix serves as a basis for identifying and assessing relationships amongst those areas. The IFE matrix is utilised in strategy formulation.
The External Factor Evaluation matrix (EFE matrix) is a tool of strategic management that is typically utilised to assess current market conditions. It is an ideal instrument for visualising and prioritising the threats and opportunities a firm is facing.
The essential difference between the above mentioned matrices lies in the type of factors incorporated in the model; whilst the latter is engaged in internal factors, the former deals exceptionally with external factors – those exposed to social, political, economic, legal, etc. external forces.
Being a continuation of the EFE matrix and IFE matrix models, the Internal External matrix (IE matrix) rests upon an investigation of external and internal business factors integrated into one suggestive model.
Porter Five Forces Analysis
The Porter’s five forces analysis studies the industry of operation and helps the company find new sources of competitive advantage. The analysis surveys an industry through five major questions:
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
VRIO stands for Value, Rarity, Imitability, Organization. This analysis helps to evaluate all company’s resources and capabilities and bring them together into one aggregate table that includes:
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
The result of the analysis gives a clear picture of company’s competitive and economic implications, answering the questions if the resources mentioned above are:
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?