- The report contains detailed information about Telmex Internacional, S.A.B. de C.V. that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for Telmex Internacional, S.A.B. de C.V.. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The Telmex Internacional, S.A.B. de C.V. financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes Telmex Internacional, S.A.B. de C.V. competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of Telmex Internacional, S.A.B. de C.V. business.
About Telmex Internacional, S.A.B. de C.V.
Telmex Internacional, S.A.B. de C.V., through its subsidiaries, provides telecommunications services, including voice, data and video transmission, Internet access and integrated telecommunications solutions; and pay cable and direct-to-home satellite television services in Brazil, Colombia, Argentina, Chile, Peru, Ecuador, and Uruguay. The company also provides print and Internet-based yellow pages directories in Mexico, the United States, Argentina, Peru, and Colombia.
OPERATIONS IN BRAZIL
The company operates in Brazil, through Empresa Brasileira de Telecomunicações S.A. (Embratel) and its subsidiaries, offering a range of telecommunications services to customers throughout Brazil. The company's principal service offerings in Brazil include local telephone service; domestic and international long-distance; data solutions; Internet access; data center services; and satellite services (direct-to-home (DTH) pay television services, data, Internet and telephone services). In addition, through Embratels partnership in Net Serviços de Comunicação S.A. (Net), the company offers triple-play services in Brazil.
Domestic long distance services
The company provides inter-regional, intra-regional, and intra-sectorial long distance services to corporate, residential, and cellular customers throughout Brazil. The domestic long distance services that the company provides throughout Brazil include the following:
Inter-regional long-distance: Inter-regional long-distance service consists of all calls originating within one and terminating in another of the three fixed-line regions and all calls originating in one and terminating in another cellular region.
Intra-regional long-distance: Intra-regional long-distance service consists of all calls originating in one local calling area within a fixed-line region and terminating in another local calling area within the same fixed-line region.
Intra-sectorial long-distance: Intra-sectorial long-distance service consists of all calls originating in one local calling area within a fixed line sector and terminating in another local calling area within the same fixed line sector.
International long-distance services
Through Embratel, the company provides international long-distance service in Brazil, and it operates the major long-distance telecommunications network in Latin America. The company also has ownership interests in various undersea cables between South America and the rest of the world through cable consortia.
Data transmission and Internet access services
Through Embratel, the company provides data communication services in Brazil. Its data transmission network, which incorporates fiber optic, digital microwave, satellite and copper transmission technology, allows it to provide a range of value-added data services to a client base that includes a substantial majority of Brazils major 500 corporations. The companys data transmission services include the renting of high-speed data lines to businesses and to other telecommunications providers, satellite data transmission, Internet services, packet-switched data transmission, frame relay and message-handling systems. Embratel, through PrimeSys Soluções Empresariais S.A., provides data outsourcing and managed telecommunication network operations.
Embratel also operates a free dial-up Internet service provider called Click21, which provides the company with an accessible channel for the marketing and sale of voice services to residential customers and small businesses. As of December 31, 2009, Click21 had approximately 2.8 million subscribers.
Embratel provides local telephony services, and in 2009 the company served 499 Brazilian cities, including major Brazilian metropolitan areas. The company is the local service provider present in all Brazilian states. The company markets its wireless local loop service to residential customers under the name Livre. It offers voice over Internet protocol (VoIP) services to large- and medium-sized business customers under the name VipLine. To its residential customers, it also offers VoIP services through Net Fone via Embratel, in conjunction
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. TELMEX INTERNACIONAL, S.A.B. DE C.V. COMPANY PROFILE
1.1. Key facts
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. TELMEX INTERNACIONAL, S.A.B. DE C.V. BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.1. Business Description
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. TELMEX INTERNACIONAL, S.A.B. DE C.V. SWOT ANALYSIS
4. TELMEX INTERNACIONAL, S.A.B. DE C.V. FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1. Financial Statements
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. TELMEX INTERNACIONAL, S.A.B. DE C.V. COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. Telmex Internacional, S.A.B. de C.V. Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of Telmex Internacional, S.A.B. de C.V. and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of Telmex Internacional, S.A.B. de C.V. and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. Telmex Internacional, S.A.B. de C.V. Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Communication Services Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. Telmex Internacional, S.A.B. de C.V. Industry Position Analysis
6. TELMEX INTERNACIONAL, S.A.B. DE C.V. NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. TELMEX INTERNACIONAL, S.A.B. DE C.V. EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. TELMEX INTERNACIONAL, S.A.B. DE C.V. ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. MEXICO PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.1. Political Factors
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. TELMEX INTERNACIONAL, S.A.B. DE C.V. IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.1. Internal Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. TELMEX INTERNACIONAL, S.A.B. DE C.V. PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. TELMEX INTERNACIONAL, S.A.B. DE C.V. VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
Telmex Internacional, S.A.B. de C.V. Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
Telmex Internacional, S.A.B. de C.V. Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
Telmex Internacional, S.A.B. de C.V. Major Shareholders
Telmex Internacional, S.A.B. de C.V. History
Telmex Internacional, S.A.B. de C.V. Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
Telmex Internacional, S.A.B. de C.V. Offices and Representations
Telmex Internacional, S.A.B. de C.V. SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Telmex Internacional, S.A.B. de C.V. Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
Telmex Internacional, S.A.B. de C.V. Capital Market Snapshot
Telmex Internacional, S.A.B. de C.V. Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Communication Services Industry Statistics
Telmex Internacional, S.A.B. de C.V. Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
Telmex Internacional, S.A.B. de C.V. Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
Telmex Internacional, S.A.B. de C.V. Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
Telmex Internacional, S.A.B. de C.V. 1-year Stock Charts
Telmex Internacional, S.A.B. de C.V. 5-year Stock Charts
Telmex Internacional, S.A.B. de C.V. vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
Telmex Internacional, S.A.B. de C.V. vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
Telmex Internacional, S.A.B. de C.V. Article Density Chart
1 – Data availability depends on company’s security policy.
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
SWOT, which stands for Strengths, Weaknesses, Opportunities and Threats, is an analytical framework that identifies the internal and external factors that are favorable and unfavorable for a company.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
Enhanced SWOT is a 3×3 grid that arranges strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats into one scheme:
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Upon answering these questions a company can develop a project plan to improve its business performance.
PESTEL (also termed as PESTLE) is an ideal tool to strategically analyze what influence different outside factors – political, economic, sociocultural, technological, environmental and legal – exert on a business to later chart its long term targets.
Being part of the external analysis when carrying out a strategic assessment or performing a market study, PESTEL gives an overview of diverse macro-environmental factors that any company should thoughtfully consider. By perceiving these outside environments, businesses can maximally benefit from the opportunities while minimizing the threats to the organization.
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Political – What opportunities and pressures are brought by political bodies and what is the degree of public regulations’ impact on the business?
- Economic – What economic policies, trends and structures are expected to affect the organization, what is this influence’s degree?
- Sociological – What cultural and societal aspects will work upon the demand for the business’s products and operations?
- Technological – What impact do the technological aspects, innovations, incentives and barriers have on the organization?
- Environmental – What environmental and ecological facets, both locally and farther afield, are likely to predetermine the business?
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
The Internal Factor Evaluation matrix (IFE matrix) is a strategic management tool helping audit or evaluate major weaknesses and strengths in a business’s functional areas. In addition, IFE matrix serves as a basis for identifying and assessing relationships amongst those areas. The IFE matrix is utilised in strategy formulation.
The External Factor Evaluation matrix (EFE matrix) is a tool of strategic management that is typically utilised to assess current market conditions. It is an ideal instrument for visualising and prioritising the threats and opportunities a firm is facing.
The essential difference between the above mentioned matrices lies in the type of factors incorporated in the model; whilst the latter is engaged in internal factors, the former deals exceptionally with external factors – those exposed to social, political, economic, legal, etc. external forces.
Being a continuation of the EFE matrix and IFE matrix models, the Internal External matrix (IE matrix) rests upon an investigation of external and internal business factors integrated into one suggestive model.
Porter Five Forces Analysis
The Porter’s five forces analysis studies the industry of operation and helps the company find new sources of competitive advantage. The analysis surveys an industry through five major questions:
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
VRIO stands for Value, Rarity, Imitability, Organization. This analysis helps to evaluate all company’s resources and capabilities and bring them together into one aggregate table that includes:
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
The result of the analysis gives a clear picture of company’s competitive and economic implications, answering the questions if the resources mentioned above are:
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?