- The report contains detailed information about Telefónica del Perú, S.A.A. that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for Telefónica del Perú, S.A.A.. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The Telefónica del Perú, S.A.A. financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes Telefónica del Perú, S.A.A. competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of Telefónica del Perú, S.A.A. business.
About Telefónica del Perú, S.A.A.
Telefonica del Peru S.A.A. provides fixed local and domestic and international long distance telephone services throughout Peru, as well as a range of other telecommunications services, including public telephone, Internet and broadband services, Company communications and cable television. As of December 31, 2005, the Company had 2,352,555 lines in service.
Fixed Local Telephone Services
The Company provides fixed local telephone services in Peru. In addition, it provides value-added services such as call transferring, three-party conferencing, direct lines, quick dialing and caller identification. As of December 31, 2005, the fixed local telephone service network included 2,216,057 lines. The Company also offers various types of service plans for customers.
International Long Distance Services
The Company provides international long distance services in Peru. Its international long distance services consist of incoming and outgoing international telephone traffic and switched transit traffic throughout Peru. Customers who wish to make international long distance calls can use the same prepaid calling cards and services as those used for domestic long distance services.
Domestic Long Distance Services
The Company provides domestic long distance services in Peru. These services also include prepaid phone card sales. Customers using a prepaid service such as Fonofácil Plus, Line 100, or a classic one, can make domestic and long distance calls using prepaid telephone calling cards based on the Tarjeta 147 and Chip Super Plus 147 technology. Customers can also make domestic and long distance calls using the Hola Perú calling card.
Public and Rural Telephone Services
Public and rural telephone services primarily consist of the Company's operation of telephone booths and pay telephones, as well as the sale of telephone cards and advertising on booths and on telephone cards.
The Company's public telephones are classified as either exterior or interior. Exterior public telephones are entirely owned by the Company and are generally located in public places. Interior public telephones are either owned by proprietors, with monthly rental and connection fees charged to the proprietor who in turn receives a royalty fee calculated as a percentage of the payments made by users, or owned by the Company and it pay a rental fee to individuals on whose property such telephones are located. Its telephone network reached 4,360 lines in 2,141 locations.
The Company has interconnection relations (contractual or mandatory) with 26 different operators. As of February 28, 2006, the Company had active interconnection relations with the following operators for the services specified:
Nextel del Perú S.A., digital trunking service, domestic and international long distance; Gilat to Home S.A., domestic and international long distance, local, rural and public telephony; Telmex Perú S.A., local, domestic and international long distance; Perusat S.A., domestic and international long distance; Americatel, local, domestic and international long distance; Convergia Perú S.A., domestic and international long distance; America Móvil S.A., mobile PCS, domestic and international long distance; Impsat S.A., local, domestic and international long distance; 1910 S.A., domestic and international long distance; Telefónica Móviles S.A., mobile service provider in Lima, Callao and provinces and local, domestic, and international long distance; Te.Sa.M Perú S.A., satellite mobile; Rural Telecom S.A.C., local, rural and public telephony; L.A.&C. Sistemas S.A.C., domestic and international long distance; Infoductos Telecommunicaciones S.A., domestic and international long distance; IDT Perú SRL, domestic and international long distance; Sitel, S.A., domestic and international long distance; Lat Perú S.A.C., domestic and international long distance service; LD Telecom, domestic and international long distance; and Gamacom S.A.C., local, domestic and international long distance.
The Company provides business communications and related services in Peru for medium and small bu
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. TELEFóNICA DEL PERú, S.A.A. COMPANY PROFILE
1.1. Key facts
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. TELEFóNICA DEL PERú, S.A.A. BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.1. Business Description
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. TELEFóNICA DEL PERú, S.A.A. SWOT ANALYSIS
4. TELEFóNICA DEL PERú, S.A.A. FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1. Financial Statements
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. TELEFóNICA DEL PERú, S.A.A. COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. Telefónica del Perú, S.A.A. Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of Telefónica del Perú, S.A.A. and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of Telefónica del Perú, S.A.A. and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. Telefónica del Perú, S.A.A. Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Communication Services Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. Telefónica del Perú, S.A.A. Industry Position Analysis
6. TELEFóNICA DEL PERú, S.A.A. NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. TELEFóNICA DEL PERú, S.A.A. EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. TELEFóNICA DEL PERú, S.A.A. ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. PERU PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.1. Political Factors
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. TELEFóNICA DEL PERú, S.A.A. IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.1. Internal Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. TELEFóNICA DEL PERú, S.A.A. PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. TELEFóNICA DEL PERú, S.A.A. VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
Telefónica del Perú, S.A.A. Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
Telefónica del Perú, S.A.A. Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
Telefónica del Perú, S.A.A. Major Shareholders
Telefónica del Perú, S.A.A. History
Telefónica del Perú, S.A.A. Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
Telefónica del Perú, S.A.A. Offices and Representations
Telefónica del Perú, S.A.A. SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Telefónica del Perú, S.A.A. Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
Telefónica del Perú, S.A.A. Capital Market Snapshot
Telefónica del Perú, S.A.A. Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Communication Services Industry Statistics
Telefónica del Perú, S.A.A. Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
Telefónica del Perú, S.A.A. Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
Telefónica del Perú, S.A.A. Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
Telefónica del Perú, S.A.A. 1-year Stock Charts
Telefónica del Perú, S.A.A. 5-year Stock Charts
Telefónica del Perú, S.A.A. vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
Telefónica del Perú, S.A.A. vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
Telefónica del Perú, S.A.A. Article Density Chart
1 – Data availability depends on company’s security policy.
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
SWOT, which stands for Strengths, Weaknesses, Opportunities and Threats, is an analytical framework that identifies the internal and external factors that are favorable and unfavorable for a company.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
Enhanced SWOT is a 3×3 grid that arranges strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats into one scheme:
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Upon answering these questions a company can develop a project plan to improve its business performance.
PESTEL (also termed as PESTLE) is an ideal tool to strategically analyze what influence different outside factors – political, economic, sociocultural, technological, environmental and legal – exert on a business to later chart its long term targets.
Being part of the external analysis when carrying out a strategic assessment or performing a market study, PESTEL gives an overview of diverse macro-environmental factors that any company should thoughtfully consider. By perceiving these outside environments, businesses can maximally benefit from the opportunities while minimizing the threats to the organization.
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Political – What opportunities and pressures are brought by political bodies and what is the degree of public regulations’ impact on the business?
- Economic – What economic policies, trends and structures are expected to affect the organization, what is this influence’s degree?
- Sociological – What cultural and societal aspects will work upon the demand for the business’s products and operations?
- Technological – What impact do the technological aspects, innovations, incentives and barriers have on the organization?
- Environmental – What environmental and ecological facets, both locally and farther afield, are likely to predetermine the business?
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
The Internal Factor Evaluation matrix (IFE matrix) is a strategic management tool helping audit or evaluate major weaknesses and strengths in a business’s functional areas. In addition, IFE matrix serves as a basis for identifying and assessing relationships amongst those areas. The IFE matrix is utilised in strategy formulation.
The External Factor Evaluation matrix (EFE matrix) is a tool of strategic management that is typically utilised to assess current market conditions. It is an ideal instrument for visualising and prioritising the threats and opportunities a firm is facing.
The essential difference between the above mentioned matrices lies in the type of factors incorporated in the model; whilst the latter is engaged in internal factors, the former deals exceptionally with external factors – those exposed to social, political, economic, legal, etc. external forces.
Being a continuation of the EFE matrix and IFE matrix models, the Internal External matrix (IE matrix) rests upon an investigation of external and internal business factors integrated into one suggestive model.
Porter Five Forces Analysis
The Porter’s five forces analysis studies the industry of operation and helps the company find new sources of competitive advantage. The analysis surveys an industry through five major questions:
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
VRIO stands for Value, Rarity, Imitability, Organization. This analysis helps to evaluate all company’s resources and capabilities and bring them together into one aggregate table that includes:
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
The result of the analysis gives a clear picture of company’s competitive and economic implications, answering the questions if the resources mentioned above are:
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?