- The report contains detailed information about Telecom Corp. of New Zealand Ltd. that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for Telecom Corp. of New Zealand Ltd.. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The Telecom Corp. of New Zealand Ltd. financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes Telecom Corp. of New Zealand Ltd. competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of Telecom Corp. of New Zealand Ltd. business.
About Telecom Corp. of New Zealand Ltd.
Telecom Corporation of New Zealand Limited supplies telecommunications and information technology services in New Zealand and Australia. The company provides a range of telecommunications and information technology products and services, including local, national, international, and value-added telephone services; mobile services, data, broadband, and Internet services; IT consulting, implementation, and procurement; and equipment sales and installation services.
Chorus manages the companys local access network in New Zealand. Chorus is responsible for network access through local loop unbundling, sub-loop unbundling and co-location, its FTTN programme, and the general field services and maintenance activities for its network. The local access network is made up of local telephone exchanges, and copper and fibre cables, which connect approximately 1.8 million New Zealand homes and businesses. A range of telecommunications providers use this network to deliver phone and Internet services to New Zealanders.
Products and services
Chorus network: As of June 30 2009, the local access network included 637 telephone exchanges, 11,000 cabinets, 130,000 kilometers of copper cables; and approximately 9,000km of fibre optic cables connecting homes and businesses. There are approximately 23,500 kilometers of fibre in the companys nationwide network, including the local access network.
Regulated services unbundling: Chorus primary offering is a portfolio of regulated services that lets access seekers install their broadband equipment in local exchanges (UCLL co-location) and connect the equipment directly to the copper cable between the exchange and the end-users premises (unbundled copper local loop or UCLL). This gives phone and Internet service providers equal access to local access network, enabling them to deliver phone and broadband services directly to their customers via their own equipment. Another associated regulated service, UCLL backhaul, provides the connectivity from the local exchange to the access seekers nearest available point of interconnect. Sub-loop unbundling services (comprising sub-loop backhaul, sub-loop co-location and sub-loop UCLL) would enable customers to offer differentiated voice and broadband services from cabinet-based DSLAM by providing access to the copper line that connects the cabinet with an end-users premises. DSLAMs are digital subscriber line access multiplexers, which is network-based equipment used to deliver a family of communications technologies allowing high-speed data over existing copper-based telephony plant in the local loop to customers (DSL services or digital subscriber line).
Chorus' customers include Orcon, Vodafone, and Actrix.
Chorus competes with TelstraClear, Woosh Wireless, CallPlus, Airnet, Vodafone, 2degrees, TelstraClear, Vector Communications, and FX Networks.
WHOLESALE & INTERNATIONAL
Wholesale & International consists of two separate market facing business units. Telecom Wholesale is the operationally separate business unit that delivers wholesale products to service providers throughout New Zealand. Telecom International provides international wholesale services.
Products and services:
Telecom Wholesales portfolio of broadband, backhaul, business data, voice, and interconnect products gives service provider customers the foundation they need to enable them to build their own networks and / or provide a range of telecommunications services to their end-users.
Voice: Telecom Wholesale provides a suite of voice products ranging from a basic PSTN connection to the Telecom network carrying calls, faxes, EFTPOS transactions, and linking to the Internet to ISDN Primary Rate Access, which allows service providers to meet the networking requirements of large businesses.
Mobile: Telecom Wholesale manages Gen-is mobile virtual network operator agreement with TelstraClear. The mobile virtual network model enables service providers to sell mobile products and services without the need to build their own physical network.
Interconnection: Telecom Wholesale
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. TELECOM CORP. OF NEW ZEALAND LTD. COMPANY PROFILE
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. TELECOM CORP. OF NEW ZEALAND LTD. BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. TELECOM CORP. OF NEW ZEALAND LTD. SWOT ANALYSIS
4. TELECOM CORP. OF NEW ZEALAND LTD. FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. TELECOM CORP. OF NEW ZEALAND LTD. COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. Telecom Corp. of New Zealand Ltd. Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of Telecom Corp. of New Zealand Ltd. and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of Telecom Corp. of New Zealand Ltd. and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. Telecom Corp. of New Zealand Ltd. Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Communication Services Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. Telecom Corp. of New Zealand Ltd. Industry Position Analysis
6. TELECOM CORP. OF NEW ZEALAND LTD. NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. TELECOM CORP. OF NEW ZEALAND LTD. EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. TELECOM CORP. OF NEW ZEALAND LTD. ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. NEW ZEALAND PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. TELECOM CORP. OF NEW ZEALAND LTD. IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. TELECOM CORP. OF NEW ZEALAND LTD. PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. TELECOM CORP. OF NEW ZEALAND LTD. VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
Telecom Corp. of New Zealand Ltd. Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
Telecom Corp. of New Zealand Ltd. Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
Telecom Corp. of New Zealand Ltd. Major Shareholders
Telecom Corp. of New Zealand Ltd. History
Telecom Corp. of New Zealand Ltd. Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
Telecom Corp. of New Zealand Ltd. Offices and Representations
Telecom Corp. of New Zealand Ltd. SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Telecom Corp. of New Zealand Ltd. Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
Telecom Corp. of New Zealand Ltd. Capital Market Snapshot
Telecom Corp. of New Zealand Ltd. Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Communication Services Industry Statistics
Telecom Corp. of New Zealand Ltd. Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
Telecom Corp. of New Zealand Ltd. Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
Telecom Corp. of New Zealand Ltd. Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
Telecom Corp. of New Zealand Ltd. 1-year Stock Charts
Telecom Corp. of New Zealand Ltd. 5-year Stock Charts
Telecom Corp. of New Zealand Ltd. vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
Telecom Corp. of New Zealand Ltd. vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
Telecom Corp. of New Zealand Ltd. Article Density Chart
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
Porter Five Forces Analysis
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?