- The report contains detailed information about TDC A/S that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for TDC A/S. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The TDC A/S financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes TDC A/S competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of TDC A/S business.
About TDC A/S
TDC A/S provides telecommunications solutions primarily in Denmark and the other Nordic countries. The company is a subsidiary of Nordic Telephone Company ApS.
The company's main business lines include Business Nordic, Fixnet Nordic, Mobile Nordic, YouSee, Sunrise, and Other.
Business Nordic provides telecommunications solutions for TDC's business customers in Denmark and the other Nordic countries. The activities include mainly data communications and internet services, comprising broadband solutions, landline telephony, convergence products (combined landline and mobile telephony), mobile services, terminal equipment and leased lines, including fiber access. In addition to offering telephony and data communications services through TDC's network, Business Nordic operates a pan-Nordic network. Business Nordic also provides IP and LAN infrastructure through NetDesign and hosting solutions through TDC Hosting.
Internet and network services: Business Nordics internet and network services consist of broadband subscription packages, private IPbased networks, data communications services, leased lines and hosting services. In addition to broadband products, Business Nordic offers a range of other services, including service-level agreements and security packages, such as firewall and antivirus programs.
Landline telephony: Business Nordics landline telephony business consists of traditional landline telephony, convergence products and VoIP. The basic PSTN product for business customers is similar to that offered to Fixnet Nordics residential customers. ISDN products offered to business customers include products with multiple telephone lines. Convergence products are combined landline and mobile telephony products offered in one package. Together they comprise a virtual private network that enables business customers employees to use the same internal telephone numbers for both landline and mobile phones. Scale, an IP-telephony product, is another solution for small business customers.
Mobile services: Business Nordics mobile business consists of postpaid mobile voice and data customers. These customers also need mobile mail and calendar access on handheld devices, as well as mobile internet/intranet access. Business Nordic has bundled its mobile broadband access (TDC Flex Data) with the TDC wireless hotspots in airports, trains, hotels, conference centers, cafés and petrol stations and rest areas along the main roads across Denmark (a broadband add-on module for Flex Data).
In April 2008, TDC launched PLAY, a service that enables unlimited download of 2 million music tracks at no additional charge. This service, initially introduced for residential mobile and broadband customers, was later also made available to business customers.
Terminal equipment: Business Nordics terminal equipment business consists of the sale and installation of hardware ranging from handsets and computers to switchboards and the provision of related service agreements. Products handling telephony traffic range from PABXs, which are in-house telephone switching systems for the business corporations, to single telephone apparatuses sold to small business customers. Products handling data traffic consist mainly of routers, switches, DSL modems and other bridging equipment used to create LAN and WAN solutions.
Business Nordic in other Nordic countries (TDC Sweden, TDC
Norway and TDC Finland): In the Nordic region, TDC offers IP-VPN and internet access as main services on its pan-Nordic network. TDC also offers CPE, as well as a range of services in data communications, landline telephony and mobile telephony in the Nordic region.
Fixnet Nordic offers landline services for residential and wholesale customers in Denmark, including landline telephony services, internet and data services, which include broadband solutions, TVoIP, security services and leased lines, convergence products, sale of terminals and installation.
Landline telephony: Fixnet Nordics landline telephony business consists of traditional landline telephony and VoIP for the residential market. The pr
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. TDC A/S COMPANY PROFILE
1.1. Key facts
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. TDC A/S BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.1. Business Description
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. TDC A/S SWOT ANALYSIS
4. TDC A/S FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1. Financial Statements
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. TDC A/S COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. TDC A/S Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of TDC A/S and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of TDC A/S and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. TDC A/S Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Communication Services Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. TDC A/S Industry Position Analysis
6. TDC A/S NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. TDC A/S EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. TDC A/S ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. DENMARK PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.1. Political Factors
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. TDC A/S IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.1. Internal Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. TDC A/S PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. TDC A/S VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
TDC A/S Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
TDC A/S Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
TDC A/S Major Shareholders
TDC A/S History
TDC A/S Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
TDC A/S Offices and Representations
TDC A/S SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
TDC A/S Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
TDC A/S Capital Market Snapshot
TDC A/S Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Communication Services Industry Statistics
TDC A/S Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
TDC A/S Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
TDC A/S Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
TDC A/S 1-year Stock Charts
TDC A/S 5-year Stock Charts
TDC A/S vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
TDC A/S vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
TDC A/S Article Density Chart
1 – Data availability depends on company’s security policy.
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
SWOT, which stands for Strengths, Weaknesses, Opportunities and Threats, is an analytical framework that identifies the internal and external factors that are favorable and unfavorable for a company.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
Enhanced SWOT is a 3×3 grid that arranges strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats into one scheme:
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Upon answering these questions a company can develop a project plan to improve its business performance.
PESTEL (also termed as PESTLE) is an ideal tool to strategically analyze what influence different outside factors – political, economic, sociocultural, technological, environmental and legal – exert on a business to later chart its long term targets.
Being part of the external analysis when carrying out a strategic assessment or performing a market study, PESTEL gives an overview of diverse macro-environmental factors that any company should thoughtfully consider. By perceiving these outside environments, businesses can maximally benefit from the opportunities while minimizing the threats to the organization.
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Political – What opportunities and pressures are brought by political bodies and what is the degree of public regulations’ impact on the business?
- Economic – What economic policies, trends and structures are expected to affect the organization, what is this influence’s degree?
- Sociological – What cultural and societal aspects will work upon the demand for the business’s products and operations?
- Technological – What impact do the technological aspects, innovations, incentives and barriers have on the organization?
- Environmental – What environmental and ecological facets, both locally and farther afield, are likely to predetermine the business?
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
The Internal Factor Evaluation matrix (IFE matrix) is a strategic management tool helping audit or evaluate major weaknesses and strengths in a business’s functional areas. In addition, IFE matrix serves as a basis for identifying and assessing relationships amongst those areas. The IFE matrix is utilised in strategy formulation.
The External Factor Evaluation matrix (EFE matrix) is a tool of strategic management that is typically utilised to assess current market conditions. It is an ideal instrument for visualising and prioritising the threats and opportunities a firm is facing.
The essential difference between the above mentioned matrices lies in the type of factors incorporated in the model; whilst the latter is engaged in internal factors, the former deals exceptionally with external factors – those exposed to social, political, economic, legal, etc. external forces.
Being a continuation of the EFE matrix and IFE matrix models, the Internal External matrix (IE matrix) rests upon an investigation of external and internal business factors integrated into one suggestive model.
Porter Five Forces Analysis
The Porter’s five forces analysis studies the industry of operation and helps the company find new sources of competitive advantage. The analysis surveys an industry through five major questions:
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
VRIO stands for Value, Rarity, Imitability, Organization. This analysis helps to evaluate all company’s resources and capabilities and bring them together into one aggregate table that includes:
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
The result of the analysis gives a clear picture of company’s competitive and economic implications, answering the questions if the resources mentioned above are:
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?