- The report contains detailed information about Standard Parking Corp. that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for Standard Parking Corp.. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The Standard Parking Corp. financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes Standard Parking Corp. competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of Standard Parking Corp. business.
About Standard Parking Corp.
Standard Parking Corporation provides parking facility management services in the United States and Canada. The company provides on-site management and ground transportation services, which consist of training, scheduling and supervising all service personnel, as well as providing customer service, marketing, maintenance and accounting and revenue control functions necessary to facilitate the operation of its clients parking facilities.
The company also provides a range of ancillary services such as airport shuttle operations, taxi and livery dispatch services and municipal meter revenue collection and enforcement services. As of December 31, 2009, the company managed approximately 2,100 parking facility locations containing approximately 1 million parking spaces in approximately 335 cities, operated 145 parking-related service centers serving 63 airports, operated a fleet of approximately 405 shuttle buses.
As a professional parking management company, the company provides package of parking services to its clients. Under a typical management contract structure, the company is responsible for providing and supervising all personnel necessary to facilitate daily parking operations, including cashiers, porters, valet attendants, managers, bookkeepers, and various maintenance, marketing, customer service, and accounting and revenue control functions.
The company also offers an expanded range of ancillary services. At various airports throughout the United States, the company provides shuttle bus vehicles and the drivers to operate them in support of on-airport car rental operations, as well as private off-airport parking locations.
At certain airports, the company provides ancillary ground transportation services, such as taxi and livery dispatch services, as well as concierge-type ground transportation information and support services for arriving passengers. For municipalities, the company provides basic shuttle bus services, on-street parking meter collection and other forms of parking enforcement services. Within the medical center and hospital market, the company provides valet parking and shuttle bus services.
Amenities and Customer Service Programs
The company offers a package of amenity and customer service programs, branded as Ambiance in Parking that can be provided to its customers, many at nominal or no cost to the client.
Musical Theme Floor Reminder System: The companys musical theme floor reminder system is designed to help customers remember the garage level on which they parked. A different song is played on each floor of the parking garage. Each floor also displays distinctive signage and graphics that correspond with the floor's theme. Other parking facilities have themes, such as famous recording artists, musical instruments, and professional sports teams.
Books-To-Go CD Library: A selection of fiction, non-fiction and business titles is maintained in the facility office.
Films-To-Go DVD Library: This amenity builds on the success of its Books-To-Go program. DVDs of movie titles are stocked in the parking facility office and made available free of charge to monthly customers. The movie selections are updated on a regular basis.
Little Parkers Child-Friendly Facilities: This amenity creates a family atmosphere at the parking facility. Kids appreciate the distribution of free toys, such as bubble bottles, coloring books and stuffed animals.
Complimentary Driver Assistance Services: Parking facility attendants provide a range of complimentary services to customers with car problems. Assistance can include charging weak batteries, inflating/changing tires, cleaning windshields and refilling windshield washer fluid.
Standard Equipment and Technology Upgrade Program Services (SETUP): Standard Parking provides clients with a solution to managing all phases of new equipment projects, from initial design to installation to ongoing maintenance. The companys design team suggests a solution intended to return to its clients the value for their investment based upon consideration of various choices as to both equipment (such as Pay-On-Foot, Auto
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. STANDARD PARKING CORP. COMPANY PROFILE
1.1. Key facts
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. STANDARD PARKING CORP. BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.1. Business Description
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. STANDARD PARKING CORP. SWOT ANALYSIS
4. STANDARD PARKING CORP. FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1. Financial Statements
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. STANDARD PARKING CORP. COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. Standard Parking Corp. Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of Standard Parking Corp. and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of Standard Parking Corp. and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. Standard Parking Corp. Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Commercial Services and Supplies Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. Standard Parking Corp. Industry Position Analysis
6. STANDARD PARKING CORP. NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. STANDARD PARKING CORP. EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. STANDARD PARKING CORP. ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. UNITED STATES PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.1. Political Factors
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. STANDARD PARKING CORP. IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.1. Internal Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. STANDARD PARKING CORP. PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. STANDARD PARKING CORP. VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
Standard Parking Corp. Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
Standard Parking Corp. Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
Standard Parking Corp. Major Shareholders
Standard Parking Corp. History
Standard Parking Corp. Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
Standard Parking Corp. Offices and Representations
Standard Parking Corp. SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Standard Parking Corp. Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
Standard Parking Corp. Capital Market Snapshot
Standard Parking Corp. Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Commercial Services and Supplies Industry Statistics
Standard Parking Corp. Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
Standard Parking Corp. Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
Standard Parking Corp. Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
Standard Parking Corp. 1-year Stock Charts
Standard Parking Corp. 5-year Stock Charts
Standard Parking Corp. vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
Standard Parking Corp. vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
Standard Parking Corp. Article Density Chart
1 – Data availability depends on company’s security policy.
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
SWOT, which stands for Strengths, Weaknesses, Opportunities and Threats, is an analytical framework that identifies the internal and external factors that are favorable and unfavorable for a company.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
Enhanced SWOT is a 3×3 grid that arranges strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats into one scheme:
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Upon answering these questions a company can develop a project plan to improve its business performance.
PESTEL (also termed as PESTLE) is an ideal tool to strategically analyze what influence different outside factors – political, economic, sociocultural, technological, environmental and legal – exert on a business to later chart its long term targets.
Being part of the external analysis when carrying out a strategic assessment or performing a market study, PESTEL gives an overview of diverse macro-environmental factors that any company should thoughtfully consider. By perceiving these outside environments, businesses can maximally benefit from the opportunities while minimizing the threats to the organization.
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Political – What opportunities and pressures are brought by political bodies and what is the degree of public regulations’ impact on the business?
- Economic – What economic policies, trends and structures are expected to affect the organization, what is this influence’s degree?
- Sociological – What cultural and societal aspects will work upon the demand for the business’s products and operations?
- Technological – What impact do the technological aspects, innovations, incentives and barriers have on the organization?
- Environmental – What environmental and ecological facets, both locally and farther afield, are likely to predetermine the business?
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
The Internal Factor Evaluation matrix (IFE matrix) is a strategic management tool helping audit or evaluate major weaknesses and strengths in a business’s functional areas. In addition, IFE matrix serves as a basis for identifying and assessing relationships amongst those areas. The IFE matrix is utilised in strategy formulation.
The External Factor Evaluation matrix (EFE matrix) is a tool of strategic management that is typically utilised to assess current market conditions. It is an ideal instrument for visualising and prioritising the threats and opportunities a firm is facing.
The essential difference between the above mentioned matrices lies in the type of factors incorporated in the model; whilst the latter is engaged in internal factors, the former deals exceptionally with external factors – those exposed to social, political, economic, legal, etc. external forces.
Being a continuation of the EFE matrix and IFE matrix models, the Internal External matrix (IE matrix) rests upon an investigation of external and internal business factors integrated into one suggestive model.
Porter Five Forces Analysis
The Porter’s five forces analysis studies the industry of operation and helps the company find new sources of competitive advantage. The analysis surveys an industry through five major questions:
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
VRIO stands for Value, Rarity, Imitability, Organization. This analysis helps to evaluate all company’s resources and capabilities and bring them together into one aggregate table that includes:
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
The result of the analysis gives a clear picture of company’s competitive and economic implications, answering the questions if the resources mentioned above are:
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?