- The report contains detailed information about Staging Connections Group Limited that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for Staging Connections Group Limited. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The Staging Connections Group Limited financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes Staging Connections Group Limited competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of Staging Connections Group Limited business.
About Staging Connections Group Limited
Staging Connections Group Limited delivers integrated services for business events, entertainment and sporting events, and trade and consumer exhibitions. The companys segments include Integrated Event and Audio Visual Services; Specialised Event Services; Exhibitions; and Produced Events.
Integrated Event and Audio Visual Services
This segment delivers a range of integrated event and audio visual services worldwide through its Staging Connections brand. It supplies technology and event staging services for corporate presentations, annual general meetings, product launches, promotions, conferences, gala dinners, television broadcasts, and award ceremonies. It delivered various major events for organizations, such as ANZ, NRMA, Telstra, and Franklins.
Staging Connections has venue partnerships with approximately 70 premium venues in Australia, New Zealand and Pacific (ANZPAC), Asia, and Dubai. The company also has various of Preferred Supplier Agreements in place with venues in ANZPAC and China. Staging Connections has 3 new venue partnerships, strengthening its partnership with Tabcorp with the provision of event services in Townsville, and adding a preferred supplier partnership with Parliament House in Canberra.
In China, ETG Staging Connections provides a full in-house service at the Hilton Shanghai. In Dubai, the company secured the venue services partnership at Atlantis the Palm Jumeirah. Through its AVexpress brand, Staging Connections also provides value for money pre-packaged audio visual equipment for smaller events to businesses across Australia and New Zealand.
Specialised Event Services
This segment provides lighting and LED superscreen products to the worldwide entertainment industry for large scale major events. In 2009, Bytecraft Entertainment delivered lighting services for major events, including World Youth Day, the Country Music and MTV Music Awards and New Years Eve Celebrations in Melbourne and Sydney.
Through relationships with tour promoters, the company also delivered services for major international concert artists, such as Pink, Coldplay, the Pussycat Dolls and Kylie Minogue. Bytecraft Entertainment also worked on theatrical productions, such as Wicked, Chicago, Phantom of the Opera and Jersey Boys. The company supplies LED superscreens for major sporting events held during the year, including the V8 Supercar, F1 Grand Prix, and the Moto Grand Prix.
Exhibitions and Trade Fairs (ETF) business manages 32 trade shows and consumer exhibitions in Australia and the United Kingdom. ETFs portfolio includes the Australian International Motor show, four annual RSVP trade shows, Auspack and the 16th International Liquefied Natural Gas (LNG) exhibition in Algeria in 2010. As of June 30, 2009, ETF delivered 23 exhibitions.
This segments full service event production businesses in South-East Asia, China, and Dubai deliver experiential events to government, the IT sector, touring artists, companies and global conference and incentives organisers. The company has various corporate events related to the Beijing Olympics for clients, including Motorola, HP, Microsoft, NCR, Symantec, and Google.
As a full production service agency, Gearhouse Staging Connections Dubai has been involved in producing, designing, lighting, sound, video projection, cameras, LED screens and set and stage for various clients, including the Government of Saudi Arabia, Abraaj Capital, Honda and PwC. Major events include the Dubai Racing Club and Dubai World Cup, Dubai Sports City Opening and Australia vs Pakistan Twenty20 series, Middle East Film Festival, Dubai International Film Festival, New Years Eve at the Madinat Jumeirah and Jebel Ali Hotel Golf Resort and Spa and the official opening for the globally televised Atlantis the Palm Jumeirah, as well as concerts for touring artists, including Akon and Evolution, Tiesto and Christina Aguilera.
In early 2009, the company divested Essential Lighting in the United Kingdom.
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. STAGING CONNECTIONS GROUP LIMITED COMPANY PROFILE
1.1. Key facts
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. STAGING CONNECTIONS GROUP LIMITED BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.1. Business Description
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. STAGING CONNECTIONS GROUP LIMITED SWOT ANALYSIS
4. STAGING CONNECTIONS GROUP LIMITED FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1. Financial Statements
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. STAGING CONNECTIONS GROUP LIMITED COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. Staging Connections Group Limited Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of Staging Connections Group Limited and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of Staging Connections Group Limited and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. Staging Connections Group Limited Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Commercial Services and Supplies Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. Staging Connections Group Limited Industry Position Analysis
6. STAGING CONNECTIONS GROUP LIMITED NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. STAGING CONNECTIONS GROUP LIMITED EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. STAGING CONNECTIONS GROUP LIMITED ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. AUSTRALIA PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.1. Political Factors
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. STAGING CONNECTIONS GROUP LIMITED IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.1. Internal Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. STAGING CONNECTIONS GROUP LIMITED PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. STAGING CONNECTIONS GROUP LIMITED VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
Staging Connections Group Limited Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
Staging Connections Group Limited Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
Staging Connections Group Limited Major Shareholders
Staging Connections Group Limited History
Staging Connections Group Limited Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
Staging Connections Group Limited Offices and Representations
Staging Connections Group Limited SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Staging Connections Group Limited Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
Staging Connections Group Limited Capital Market Snapshot
Staging Connections Group Limited Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Commercial Services and Supplies Industry Statistics
Staging Connections Group Limited Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
Staging Connections Group Limited Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
Staging Connections Group Limited Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
Staging Connections Group Limited 1-year Stock Charts
Staging Connections Group Limited 5-year Stock Charts
Staging Connections Group Limited vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
Staging Connections Group Limited vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
Staging Connections Group Limited Article Density Chart
1 – Data availability depends on company’s security policy.
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
SWOT, which stands for Strengths, Weaknesses, Opportunities and Threats, is an analytical framework that identifies the internal and external factors that are favorable and unfavorable for a company.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
Enhanced SWOT is a 3×3 grid that arranges strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats into one scheme:
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Upon answering these questions a company can develop a project plan to improve its business performance.
PESTEL (also termed as PESTLE) is an ideal tool to strategically analyze what influence different outside factors – political, economic, sociocultural, technological, environmental and legal – exert on a business to later chart its long term targets.
Being part of the external analysis when carrying out a strategic assessment or performing a market study, PESTEL gives an overview of diverse macro-environmental factors that any company should thoughtfully consider. By perceiving these outside environments, businesses can maximally benefit from the opportunities while minimizing the threats to the organization.
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Political – What opportunities and pressures are brought by political bodies and what is the degree of public regulations’ impact on the business?
- Economic – What economic policies, trends and structures are expected to affect the organization, what is this influence’s degree?
- Sociological – What cultural and societal aspects will work upon the demand for the business’s products and operations?
- Technological – What impact do the technological aspects, innovations, incentives and barriers have on the organization?
- Environmental – What environmental and ecological facets, both locally and farther afield, are likely to predetermine the business?
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
The Internal Factor Evaluation matrix (IFE matrix) is a strategic management tool helping audit or evaluate major weaknesses and strengths in a business’s functional areas. In addition, IFE matrix serves as a basis for identifying and assessing relationships amongst those areas. The IFE matrix is utilised in strategy formulation.
The External Factor Evaluation matrix (EFE matrix) is a tool of strategic management that is typically utilised to assess current market conditions. It is an ideal instrument for visualising and prioritising the threats and opportunities a firm is facing.
The essential difference between the above mentioned matrices lies in the type of factors incorporated in the model; whilst the latter is engaged in internal factors, the former deals exceptionally with external factors – those exposed to social, political, economic, legal, etc. external forces.
Being a continuation of the EFE matrix and IFE matrix models, the Internal External matrix (IE matrix) rests upon an investigation of external and internal business factors integrated into one suggestive model.
Porter Five Forces Analysis
The Porter’s five forces analysis studies the industry of operation and helps the company find new sources of competitive advantage. The analysis surveys an industry through five major questions:
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
VRIO stands for Value, Rarity, Imitability, Organization. This analysis helps to evaluate all company’s resources and capabilities and bring them together into one aggregate table that includes:
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
The result of the analysis gives a clear picture of company’s competitive and economic implications, answering the questions if the resources mentioned above are:
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?