- The report contains detailed information about Spice i2i Limited that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for Spice i2i Limited. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The Spice i2i Limited financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes Spice i2i Limited competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of Spice i2i Limited business.
About Spice i2i Limited
MediaRing, Ltd. operates as a global telecommunications company in the Voice over Internet Protocol (VoIP) telephony industry. The principal activities of the company and its subsidiaries are marketing and sale of telecommunication services. The company also engages in research and development, design and marketing of telecommunication software.
The company operates in two segments: Retail Operations and Carrier Operations.
Retail Operations segment
Retail Operations comprised of mainly: PC-Phone service that allows users to make overseas calls from their PC to any phone in the world; Enterprise service that allows corporate users to make international calls via their existing corporate PABX and internet access; IDD and VoIP overseas calling services to corporate users and consumers; and Global Calling Card that offers users the ability to provide low cost calling card services via IP infrastructure.
Carrier Operations segment
Carrier Operations comprised of mainly: wholesale traffic terminating services to carriers and service providers; and Technology Licensing that offers connectivity and interoperability solutions to telecommunication carriers and wholesale clearing houses.
Products and Services
MediaRing PC Phone
MediaRing PC Phone is a voice service for PC users to make international calls without the elevated cost of traditional IDD providers. With MediaRing Internet voice processing technologies, MediaRing PC Phone ensures call clarity.
MediaRing Enterprise is a business communication solution that offers companies with an alternative through its IP technology and its global network interconnecting approximately 240 countries worldwide. MediaRing Enterprise solution allows companies to integrate their existing telephone infrastructure with MediaRings global-managed VoIP network. This converges the telecommunication network of all offices and branches under one voice network.
MediaRing Carrier service offers access to a global network that enables carriers to originate and terminate international calls without any substantial capital on to their existing network infrastructure. Powered by MediaRing's patent-pending technology, it provides call quality and availability with partnership with some of the world's telecommunication carriers.
MediaRing GCC (Global Calling Card) offers partners the ability to provide calling card services via IP infrastructure. With advanced infrastructure that spans from billing capabilities, termination network to technologies, MediaRing GCC is equipped to help partners deliver prepaid calling card services.
MediaRing IP Phone
MediaRing IP phone controls the combined power of users internetwork and MediaRings global interconnected voice system to deliver telephony with voice quality. The IP phone is a fully featured IP-based telephone that is suited for both office and home usage. It is interfaced with either ADSL/ Cable modem or dial-up access. It offers advanced functionality with the simplicity of an ordinary phone. An integrated analog phone features IP call or PSTN call selection. Besides, the telephone features spaced keys, built-in LCD display screen, hands-free speaking mode and other standard functions.
MediaRing 1551 IDD: 1551 is the companys 4-digit access code that enables to call overseas from Singapore with the quality connection for all international calls.
Mediaring 15510: Mediaring 15510 Home connects all international calls by tapping on the Voice-over-Internet-Protocol (VOIP) technology that aims to provide an acceptable quality connection.
MediaRing Global Calling Card: Mediaring Global Calling Card is a prepaid card that offers the convenience of calling anywhere in the world from any fixed line or mobile phone in Singapore.
MediaRing HOME: MediaRing HOME is a prepaid call service for the domestic (STD) and international long distance (IDD) voice-communication needs of individual. With MediaRing HOME account that can be accessed from any registered fixed or mobile line a person can make domestic STD and IDD calls from any major cities in Malaysia.
MediaRing Premium: MediaRing Premium is a post-paid corporate call service to meet the high volume domestic (STD) and international long distance (IDD) calls of corporate companies and small medium business.
MediaRing Global Calling Card: MediaRing Global Calling Card is a prepaid card that offers the convenience of calling anywhere in the world from any fixed line or mobile phone in Malaysia. It is available in denominations of RM 30, RM 50 and RM 100.
MediaRing Call back service
MediaRing Call back is an international calling service that allows to make calls from any country to any country at the convenience of a single registered calling account, with the same calling method, the same access number and the same call plans regardless of where the call is placed.
The companys subsidiaries include: MediaRing.com, Inc.; MediaRing Technology Pte, Ltd.; MediaRing (Europe) Limited; i2u Pte, Ltd.; MediaRing (Hong Kong) Limited; MediaRing TC, Inc.; i2u Sdn Bhd; and MediaRing.com Shanghai Limited.
The company operates in three main geographical areas: Asia, USA and Europe with offices in Singapore, Malaysia, Shanghai, Beijing, Hong Kong, Taiwan, Japan and Sunnyvale (USA).
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get up-to-date version for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. SPICE I2I LIMITED COMPANY PROFILE
1.1. Key facts
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. SPICE I2I LIMITED BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.1. Business Description
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. SPICE I2I LIMITED SWOT ANALYSIS
4. SPICE I2I LIMITED FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1. Financial Statements
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. SPICE I2I LIMITED COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. Spice i2i Limited Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of Spice i2i Limited and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of Spice i2i Limited and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. Spice i2i Limited Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Communication Services Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. Spice i2i Limited Industry Position Analysis
6. SPICE I2I LIMITED NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. SPICE I2I LIMITED EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. SPICE I2I LIMITED ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. SINGAPORE PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.1. Political Factors
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. SPICE I2I LIMITED IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.1. Internal Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. SPICE I2I LIMITED PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. SPICE I2I LIMITED VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
Spice i2i Limited Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
Spice i2i Limited Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
Spice i2i Limited Major Shareholders
Spice i2i Limited History
Spice i2i Limited Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
Spice i2i Limited Offices and Representations
Spice i2i Limited SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Spice i2i Limited Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
Spice i2i Limited Capital Market Snapshot
Spice i2i Limited Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Communication Services Industry Statistics
Spice i2i Limited Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
Spice i2i Limited Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
Spice i2i Limited Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
Spice i2i Limited 1-year Stock Charts
Spice i2i Limited 5-year Stock Charts
Spice i2i Limited vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
Spice i2i Limited vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
Spice i2i Limited Article Density Chart
1 – Data availability depends on company’s security policy.
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
Enhanced SWOT is a 3×3 grid that arranges strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats into one scheme:
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Upon answering these questions a company can develop a project plan to improve its business performance.
PESTEL (also termed as PESTLE) is an ideal tool to strategically analyze what influence different outside factors – political, economic, sociocultural, technological, environmental and legal – exert on a business to later chart its long term targets.
Being part of the external analysis when carrying out a strategic assessment or performing a market study, PESTEL gives an overview of diverse macro-environmental factors that any company should thoughtfully consider. By perceiving these outside environments, businesses can maximally benefit from the opportunities while minimizing the threats to the organization.
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Political – What opportunities and pressures are brought by political bodies and what is the degree of public regulations’ impact on the business?
- Economic – What economic policies, trends and structures are expected to affect the organization, what is this influence’s degree?
- Sociological – What cultural and societal aspects will work upon the demand for the business’s products and operations?
- Technological – What impact do the technological aspects, innovations, incentives and barriers have on the organization?
- Environmental – What environmental and ecological facets, both locally and farther afield, are likely to predetermine the business?
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
The Internal Factor Evaluation matrix (IFE matrix) is a strategic management tool helping audit or evaluate major weaknesses and strengths in a business’s functional areas. In addition, IFE matrix serves as a basis for identifying and assessing relationships amongst those areas. The IFE matrix is utilised in strategy formulation.
The External Factor Evaluation matrix (EFE matrix) is a tool of strategic management that is typically utilised to assess current market conditions. It is an ideal instrument for visualising and prioritising the threats and opportunities a firm is facing.
The essential difference between the above mentioned matrices lies in the type of factors incorporated in the model; whilst the latter is engaged in internal factors, the former deals exceptionally with external factors – those exposed to social, political, economic, legal, etc. external forces.
Being a continuation of the EFE matrix and IFE matrix models, the Internal External matrix (IE matrix) rests upon an investigation of external and internal business factors integrated into one suggestive model.
Porter Five Forces Analysis
The Porter’s five forces analysis studies the industry of operation and helps the company find new sources of competitive advantage. The analysis surveys an industry through five major questions:
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
VRIO stands for Value, Rarity, Imitability, Organization. This analysis helps to evaluate all company’s resources and capabilities and bring them together into one aggregate table that includes:
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
The result of the analysis gives a clear picture of company’s competitive and economic implications, answering the questions if the resources mentioned above are:
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?