- The report contains detailed information about Signature Leisure, Inc. that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for Signature Leisure, Inc.. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The Signature Leisure, Inc. financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes Signature Leisure, Inc. competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of Signature Leisure, Inc. business.
About Signature Leisure, Inc.
Signature Leisure, Inc. provides modeling and event staffing, information technology consulting, and investor relations and business consulting solutions.
Investor Relations Division
The company engages in the investor relations and consulting business. It provides investor relations services for publicly traded companies. It focuses on developing a list of clients that are listed on either the Pink Sheets or the Over-The-Counter Bulletin Boards. The company also provides general business consulting services to privately held companies. It assists client companies with various projects and business management services. In addition, it provides services relating to business structure and organizational management, corporate planning, and strategic growth management.
E Cubed Technologies, Inc.
The company is an authorized dealer of DocStar, a document imaging solution builder. DocSTAR, which is a product of AuthentiDate, Inc., provides clients with a document imaging and retrieval solution. DocSTAR (Document Storage and Retrieval) offers software products for the document imaging industry with a suite of software solutions that scans, stores, and retrieves documents.
DocSTAR is a document storage and retrieval system which takes paper documents, indexes, and stores them for later retrieval by end users either at the host system or a client workstation on the local computer network. The company is an authorized reseller of Dell products.
Parker Productions, Inc.
Parker Productions, Inc. engages in the modeling and event staffing business. The individual models and staff that the company provides to clients operate as independent contractors to the company. Parker Productions contracts models and event staff for client companies and organizations to utilize for special events and promotions.
The company provides customers with two basic forms of service. The first type of service is providing staff (models) for area conventions. Such type of services would include providing staff members to assist in managing the company's booth at a convention. The staff member would assist the client with visitors to the client's booth.
The second form of service is in the form of beverage promotions. Such promotions take place in area bars, in which Parker staff assist the client to gain product awareness from the bar patrons.
In January 2007, the company discontinued the operations of Signature Auto.
Parker Productions: The companys competitor in the modeling and event staffing business is Axis Talent and Promotions.
E Cubed Technologies: The competitors for E Cubed Technologies include CompUSA and Best Buy.
The company was incorporated in 2000 as JDLPhotos.com, Inc. and changed its name to Valde Connections, Inc. in February 2003. Further, it changed its name to Signature Leisure, Inc. in August 2003.
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. SIGNATURE LEISURE, INC. COMPANY PROFILE
1.1. Key facts
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. SIGNATURE LEISURE, INC. BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.1. Business Description
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. SIGNATURE LEISURE, INC. SWOT ANALYSIS
4. SIGNATURE LEISURE, INC. FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1. Financial Statements
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. SIGNATURE LEISURE, INC. COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. Signature Leisure, Inc. Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of Signature Leisure, Inc. and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of Signature Leisure, Inc. and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. Signature Leisure, Inc. Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Commercial Services and Supplies Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. Signature Leisure, Inc. Industry Position Analysis
6. SIGNATURE LEISURE, INC. NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. SIGNATURE LEISURE, INC. EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. SIGNATURE LEISURE, INC. ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. UNITED STATES PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.1. Political Factors
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. SIGNATURE LEISURE, INC. IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.1. Internal Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. SIGNATURE LEISURE, INC. PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. SIGNATURE LEISURE, INC. VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
Signature Leisure, Inc. Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
Signature Leisure, Inc. Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
Signature Leisure, Inc. Major Shareholders
Signature Leisure, Inc. History
Signature Leisure, Inc. Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
Signature Leisure, Inc. Offices and Representations
Signature Leisure, Inc. SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Signature Leisure, Inc. Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
Signature Leisure, Inc. Capital Market Snapshot
Signature Leisure, Inc. Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Commercial Services and Supplies Industry Statistics
Signature Leisure, Inc. Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
Signature Leisure, Inc. Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
Signature Leisure, Inc. Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
Signature Leisure, Inc. 1-year Stock Charts
Signature Leisure, Inc. 5-year Stock Charts
Signature Leisure, Inc. vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
Signature Leisure, Inc. vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
Signature Leisure, Inc. Article Density Chart
1 – Data availability depends on company’s security policy.
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
Enhanced SWOT is a 3×3 grid that arranges strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats into one scheme:
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Upon answering these questions a company can develop a project plan to improve its business performance.
PESTEL (also termed as PESTLE) is an ideal tool to strategically analyze what influence different outside factors – political, economic, sociocultural, technological, environmental and legal – exert on a business to later chart its long term targets.
Being part of the external analysis when carrying out a strategic assessment or performing a market study, PESTEL gives an overview of diverse macro-environmental factors that any company should thoughtfully consider. By perceiving these outside environments, businesses can maximally benefit from the opportunities while minimizing the threats to the organization.
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Political – What opportunities and pressures are brought by political bodies and what is the degree of public regulations’ impact on the business?
- Economic – What economic policies, trends and structures are expected to affect the organization, what is this influence’s degree?
- Sociological – What cultural and societal aspects will work upon the demand for the business’s products and operations?
- Technological – What impact do the technological aspects, innovations, incentives and barriers have on the organization?
- Environmental – What environmental and ecological facets, both locally and farther afield, are likely to predetermine the business?
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
The Internal Factor Evaluation matrix (IFE matrix) is a strategic management tool helping audit or evaluate major weaknesses and strengths in a business’s functional areas. In addition, IFE matrix serves as a basis for identifying and assessing relationships amongst those areas. The IFE matrix is utilised in strategy formulation.
The External Factor Evaluation matrix (EFE matrix) is a tool of strategic management that is typically utilised to assess current market conditions. It is an ideal instrument for visualising and prioritising the threats and opportunities a firm is facing.
The essential difference between the above mentioned matrices lies in the type of factors incorporated in the model; whilst the latter is engaged in internal factors, the former deals exceptionally with external factors – those exposed to social, political, economic, legal, etc. external forces.
Being a continuation of the EFE matrix and IFE matrix models, the Internal External matrix (IE matrix) rests upon an investigation of external and internal business factors integrated into one suggestive model.
Porter Five Forces Analysis
The Porter’s five forces analysis studies the industry of operation and helps the company find new sources of competitive advantage. The analysis surveys an industry through five major questions:
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
VRIO stands for Value, Rarity, Imitability, Organization. This analysis helps to evaluate all company’s resources and capabilities and bring them together into one aggregate table that includes:
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
The result of the analysis gives a clear picture of company’s competitive and economic implications, answering the questions if the resources mentioned above are:
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?