- The report contains detailed information about Shin Corp. Public Co. Ltd. that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for Shin Corp. Public Co. Ltd.. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The Shin Corp. Public Co. Ltd. financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes Shin Corp. Public Co. Ltd. competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of Shin Corp. Public Co. Ltd. business.
About Shin Corp. Public Co. Ltd.
Shin Corporation Plc, through its subsidiaries, engages in satellite, Internet, telecommunications, media, and advertising activities.
The company's business segments include Wireless Communications Business; Satellite and International Business; and Media and Advertising Business.
WIRELESS COMMUNICATIONS BUSINESS
The company's wireless communications business is operated by Advanced Info Service Public Company Limited (AIS). AIS has approximately 27 million subscribers.
Products and Services
Mobile GSM Network Operator
AIS and its subsidiary operate the 900MHz and 1800MHz GSM networks under the build-transfer-operate (BTO) agreements.
900MHz GSM Network: AIS operates its cellular mobile telephone network under a 25-year BTO contract granted by TOT Corporation Public Company Limited (TOT). AIS entered into an interconnection (IC) agreement with Total Access Communication Public Company Limited (DTAC) and True Move Company Limited (True Move).
1800 MHz GSM Network: 1800 MHz GSM network is operated through a subsidiary, Digital Phone Co., Ltd. (DPC) (98.55% owned by AIS). DPC operates under a 16-year BTO contract from CAT Telecom Public Company Limited (CAT).
International Direct Dialing Service
AIN GlobalComm Co., Ltd. (AIN) has a license to operate its own international gateway facility.
Super Broadband Network Co., Ltd. (SBN) provides data services on a fixed-line facility. SBNs services include an Internet (ISP), international & national Internet gateway, international private leased circuit (IPLC), Internet protocol virtual private network (IP VPN), a voice over IP, and an IP television.
Advanced Data Network Communications Co., Ltd. (ADC) is a joint venture between DPC and TOT. ADC provides data communication via a telephone line network and an optical fiber service which offer varied services that include Web hosting, data back up, and integrated Internet services.
Advanced Contact Center Co., Ltd. (ACC) provides a call center service that is focused on customer care. The Call Center provides customer-oriented approach, as well as promotes new marketing campaigns and suggests new products and services to both existing and new customers. ACC also creates job opportunities for the sight-impaired and hearing-impaired community by employing them as members of the call center staff and providing them with the same full employment benefits as regular employees.
Sales and Distribution of Handsets, SIM Cards, and Refill Cards
Wireless Device Supply Co., Ltd. (WDS) sells and distributes handsets, SIM cards, and refill cards. SIM cards and refill cards are distributed through approximately 350 authorized Telewiz shops, 280 Telewiz Express outlets, and approximately 10,000 general dealers and sub-dealers nationwide.
Mobile Payment Business
Advanced MPAY Co., Ltd. (AMP) has a license to provide payment service based on the electronic cash card under the brand mPAY. mPAY enables AISs customers to engage in various financial transactions via mobile phone, such as online shopping, bill payments, prepaid phone accounts, and other daily-life transactions.
SATELLITE AND INTERNATIONAL BUSINESS
Thaicom Public Company Limited (THCOM) operates three types of businesses, including satellite transponder leasing and related services, Internet-related services and media services (telephone directories and distribution), and telephone related services.
Products and Services
Satellite Transponder Leasing and Related Services
THCOM operates four satellites namely Thaicom 1A, Thaicom 2, Thaicom 4 (IPSTAR), and Thaicom 5. Thaicom 1A, 2, and 5 are termed as conventional satellites, providing broadcasting and telecommunications services over a coverage area stretching from Europe to Australia. These satellites are used for television broadcasting, direct-to-home (DTH) broadcasting, and telecommunication services.
Thaicom 4 (IPSTAR) offers various high-speed broadband satellite solutions via Internet protocol (IP) network throughout the Asia-Pacific Region. These services include voice, data, and video applications for corporat
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. SHIN CORP. PUBLIC CO. LTD. COMPANY PROFILE
1.1. Key facts
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. SHIN CORP. PUBLIC CO. LTD. BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.1. Business Description
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. SHIN CORP. PUBLIC CO. LTD. SWOT ANALYSIS
4. SHIN CORP. PUBLIC CO. LTD. FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1. Financial Statements
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. SHIN CORP. PUBLIC CO. LTD. COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. Shin Corp. Public Co. Ltd. Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of Shin Corp. Public Co. Ltd. and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of Shin Corp. Public Co. Ltd. and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. Shin Corp. Public Co. Ltd. Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Communication Services Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. Shin Corp. Public Co. Ltd. Industry Position Analysis
6. SHIN CORP. PUBLIC CO. LTD. NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. SHIN CORP. PUBLIC CO. LTD. EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. SHIN CORP. PUBLIC CO. LTD. ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. THAILAND PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.1. Political Factors
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. SHIN CORP. PUBLIC CO. LTD. IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.1. Internal Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. SHIN CORP. PUBLIC CO. LTD. PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. SHIN CORP. PUBLIC CO. LTD. VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
Shin Corp. Public Co. Ltd. Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
Shin Corp. Public Co. Ltd. Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
Shin Corp. Public Co. Ltd. Major Shareholders
Shin Corp. Public Co. Ltd. History
Shin Corp. Public Co. Ltd. Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
Shin Corp. Public Co. Ltd. Offices and Representations
Shin Corp. Public Co. Ltd. SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Shin Corp. Public Co. Ltd. Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
Shin Corp. Public Co. Ltd. Capital Market Snapshot
Shin Corp. Public Co. Ltd. Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Communication Services Industry Statistics
Shin Corp. Public Co. Ltd. Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
Shin Corp. Public Co. Ltd. Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
Shin Corp. Public Co. Ltd. Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
Shin Corp. Public Co. Ltd. 1-year Stock Charts
Shin Corp. Public Co. Ltd. 5-year Stock Charts
Shin Corp. Public Co. Ltd. vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
Shin Corp. Public Co. Ltd. vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
Shin Corp. Public Co. Ltd. Article Density Chart
1 – Data availability depends on company’s security policy.
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
SWOT, which stands for Strengths, Weaknesses, Opportunities and Threats, is an analytical framework that identifies the internal and external factors that are favorable and unfavorable for a company.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
Enhanced SWOT is a 3×3 grid that arranges strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats into one scheme:
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Upon answering these questions a company can develop a project plan to improve its business performance.
PESTEL (also termed as PESTLE) is an ideal tool to strategically analyze what influence different outside factors – political, economic, sociocultural, technological, environmental and legal – exert on a business to later chart its long term targets.
Being part of the external analysis when carrying out a strategic assessment or performing a market study, PESTEL gives an overview of diverse macro-environmental factors that any company should thoughtfully consider. By perceiving these outside environments, businesses can maximally benefit from the opportunities while minimizing the threats to the organization.
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Political – What opportunities and pressures are brought by political bodies and what is the degree of public regulations’ impact on the business?
- Economic – What economic policies, trends and structures are expected to affect the organization, what is this influence’s degree?
- Sociological – What cultural and societal aspects will work upon the demand for the business’s products and operations?
- Technological – What impact do the technological aspects, innovations, incentives and barriers have on the organization?
- Environmental – What environmental and ecological facets, both locally and farther afield, are likely to predetermine the business?
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
The Internal Factor Evaluation matrix (IFE matrix) is a strategic management tool helping audit or evaluate major weaknesses and strengths in a business’s functional areas. In addition, IFE matrix serves as a basis for identifying and assessing relationships amongst those areas. The IFE matrix is utilised in strategy formulation.
The External Factor Evaluation matrix (EFE matrix) is a tool of strategic management that is typically utilised to assess current market conditions. It is an ideal instrument for visualising and prioritising the threats and opportunities a firm is facing.
The essential difference between the above mentioned matrices lies in the type of factors incorporated in the model; whilst the latter is engaged in internal factors, the former deals exceptionally with external factors – those exposed to social, political, economic, legal, etc. external forces.
Being a continuation of the EFE matrix and IFE matrix models, the Internal External matrix (IE matrix) rests upon an investigation of external and internal business factors integrated into one suggestive model.
Porter Five Forces Analysis
The Porter’s five forces analysis studies the industry of operation and helps the company find new sources of competitive advantage. The analysis surveys an industry through five major questions:
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
VRIO stands for Value, Rarity, Imitability, Organization. This analysis helps to evaluate all company’s resources and capabilities and bring them together into one aggregate table that includes:
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
The result of the analysis gives a clear picture of company’s competitive and economic implications, answering the questions if the resources mentioned above are:
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?