- The report contains detailed information about Seirios International Inc. that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for Seirios International Inc.. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The Seirios International Inc. financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes Seirios International Inc. competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of Seirios International Inc. business.
About Seirios International Inc.
Seirios International, Inc. (Seirios) is a professional employer organization, or PEO, that provides a comprehensive personnel management system for its clients. The Companys services include a broad range of services for small businesses, including the following: payroll and benefits administration, payroll tax filings, personnel records management, workers' compensation and medical insurance, safety programs, liability management, state and federal regulatory administration and monitoring, enrollment and termination, and other human resource services.
The Company has three wholly owned subsidiaries - Seirios Staff Services, Inc. (SSSI), Seirios Staff Services of Arkansas, Inc. (SSSA), and Staff Sourcing Services, Inc. (SSS). Seirios Staff Services, Inc. provides all of the PEO services for the companies, though Seirios Staff Services of Arkansas, Inc. provides approximately two-thirds of the combined Companies' total business (based on client contracts).
Seirios offers an array of value added human resource management services to its clients and also offers a range of benefits to the work-site employees. The Companys services include:
Payroll Management: These services include: Payroll processing and paycheck preparation and delivery, Federal and State tax withholding, payment and reporting, garnishments, and tracking of employee accrued vacation and absences.
Section 125 Cafeteria Plan: This product package is a full feature 125 Plan and provides a pretax income benefit for payment of Medical, Dental and Vision premiums, and for out-of- pocket unreimbursed expenses such as Medical, Dental, and Vision co-payments and deductibles, and Child Care expenses.
Workers Compensation Programs and Risk Management: Workers' Compensation insurance is carried on all employees on a full-first- dollar coverage basis. These programs also cover assistance in compliance with OSHA, EPA, and other federal and state regulatory agencies that require scheduled reporting, as well as supervised and documented safety programs, loss prevention and risk control services.
Comprehensive Health Insurance Coverage and Benefits: Fully insured programs, providing employee health, life and disability insurance needs; including dental and vision care options are services included in this package.
Human Resource Management: A package of services including recruiting, pre-employment screening, continuous training, employee retention through benefit enhancement, and, when beneficial, discontinuing the employee/employer relationship. Compliance with the Internal Revenue Service (IRS), Equal Employment Opportunity Commission (EEOC), Employee Retirement Income Security Act (ERISA), Consolidated Omnibus Budget Reconciliation Act of 1987 (COBRA), Family Medical Leave Act (FMLA), American with Disabilities Act (ADA), etc.
401(k) Retirement Savings Plan: This product provides a profit-sharing plan with a cash or deferred arrangement (CODA) under the Internal Revenue Code of 1986 (Code) Section 401(k) and a matching contributions feature.
Employee Assistance Plan: This service is a telephone and limited in-person counseling service provided through a national third party provider.
Gap insurance coverages: A national third party provider provides a number of packages of coverage for such needs as cancer, critical disease, short-term disability, dental and vision care, etc. These coverages are offered as an option to all employees at the time of enrollment as employees of Seirios.
Special Banking and Credit benefits: The Company began the consolidation all of its banking with a national bank in order to obtain added benefits for its Clients through a one stop banking arrangement.
Other Client or Employee Services: The Company continually seeks to improve its package of services for clients and leased employees.
The Company targets the Dallas Metroplex, Houston, Oklahoma and Arkansas market areas.
The Companys Competitors include Administaff, Inc., Staff Leasing, Inc. and The Vincam Group, Inc.
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. SEIRIOS INTERNATIONAL INC. COMPANY PROFILE
1.1. Key facts
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. SEIRIOS INTERNATIONAL INC. BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.1. Business Description
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. SEIRIOS INTERNATIONAL INC. SWOT ANALYSIS
4. SEIRIOS INTERNATIONAL INC. FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1. Financial Statements
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. SEIRIOS INTERNATIONAL INC. COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. Seirios International Inc. Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of Seirios International Inc. and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of Seirios International Inc. and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. Seirios International Inc. Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Commercial Services and Supplies Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. Seirios International Inc. Industry Position Analysis
6. SEIRIOS INTERNATIONAL INC. NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. SEIRIOS INTERNATIONAL INC. EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. SEIRIOS INTERNATIONAL INC. ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. UNITED STATES PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.1. Political Factors
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. SEIRIOS INTERNATIONAL INC. IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.1. Internal Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. SEIRIOS INTERNATIONAL INC. PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. SEIRIOS INTERNATIONAL INC. VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
Seirios International Inc. Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
Seirios International Inc. Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
Seirios International Inc. Major Shareholders
Seirios International Inc. History
Seirios International Inc. Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
Seirios International Inc. Offices and Representations
Seirios International Inc. SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Seirios International Inc. Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
Seirios International Inc. Capital Market Snapshot
Seirios International Inc. Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Commercial Services and Supplies Industry Statistics
Seirios International Inc. Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
Seirios International Inc. Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
Seirios International Inc. Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
Seirios International Inc. 1-year Stock Charts
Seirios International Inc. 5-year Stock Charts
Seirios International Inc. vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
Seirios International Inc. vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
Seirios International Inc. Article Density Chart
1 – Data availability depends on company’s security policy.
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
Enhanced SWOT is a 3×3 grid that arranges strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats into one scheme:
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Upon answering these questions a company can develop a project plan to improve its business performance.
PESTEL (also termed as PESTLE) is an ideal tool to strategically analyze what influence different outside factors – political, economic, sociocultural, technological, environmental and legal – exert on a business to later chart its long term targets.
Being part of the external analysis when carrying out a strategic assessment or performing a market study, PESTEL gives an overview of diverse macro-environmental factors that any company should thoughtfully consider. By perceiving these outside environments, businesses can maximally benefit from the opportunities while minimizing the threats to the organization.
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Political – What opportunities and pressures are brought by political bodies and what is the degree of public regulations’ impact on the business?
- Economic – What economic policies, trends and structures are expected to affect the organization, what is this influence’s degree?
- Sociological – What cultural and societal aspects will work upon the demand for the business’s products and operations?
- Technological – What impact do the technological aspects, innovations, incentives and barriers have on the organization?
- Environmental – What environmental and ecological facets, both locally and farther afield, are likely to predetermine the business?
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
The Internal Factor Evaluation matrix (IFE matrix) is a strategic management tool helping audit or evaluate major weaknesses and strengths in a business’s functional areas. In addition, IFE matrix serves as a basis for identifying and assessing relationships amongst those areas. The IFE matrix is utilised in strategy formulation.
The External Factor Evaluation matrix (EFE matrix) is a tool of strategic management that is typically utilised to assess current market conditions. It is an ideal instrument for visualising and prioritising the threats and opportunities a firm is facing.
The essential difference between the above mentioned matrices lies in the type of factors incorporated in the model; whilst the latter is engaged in internal factors, the former deals exceptionally with external factors – those exposed to social, political, economic, legal, etc. external forces.
Being a continuation of the EFE matrix and IFE matrix models, the Internal External matrix (IE matrix) rests upon an investigation of external and internal business factors integrated into one suggestive model.
Porter Five Forces Analysis
The Porter’s five forces analysis studies the industry of operation and helps the company find new sources of competitive advantage. The analysis surveys an industry through five major questions:
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
VRIO stands for Value, Rarity, Imitability, Organization. This analysis helps to evaluate all company’s resources and capabilities and bring them together into one aggregate table that includes:
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
The result of the analysis gives a clear picture of company’s competitive and economic implications, answering the questions if the resources mentioned above are:
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?