- The report contains detailed information about Samart I-Mobile Public Co. Ltd. that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for Samart I-Mobile Public Co. Ltd.. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The Samart I-Mobile Public Co. Ltd. financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes Samart I-Mobile Public Co. Ltd. competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of Samart I-Mobile Public Co. Ltd. business.
About Samart I-Mobile Public Co. Ltd.
Samart I-Mobile Public Company Limited and its subsidiaries engage in the distribution of communications and electronic equipment in Thailand and internationally. It distributes information technology devices; and mobile phones, accessories, and SIM cards through retail shops, franchises, hypermarkets, specialty stores, and wholesale channels. The company also provides voice services under the brand names of BUG1900, BUG1113, and BUG1110; and voice or multimedia services under the brand names of BUG2Mobile through multi-devices, as well as provides infotainment services in voice and non-voice through mobile phones, such as general sport reports, downloading of ring tones, stock analysis, horoscope, and other infotainment information. In addition, it offers entertainment content through multimedia channels; produces programs through television, radio, printed media, and billboards; and provides multimedia and interactive media services. Further, the company engages in the research and development of mobile phone application, as well as provides advertising and billboard advertisement services. It was formerly known as Samart Easy Pay Company Limited and changed its name to Samart I-Mobile Public Company Limited in 2003. The company was founded in 1995 and is based in Nonthaburi, Thailand. Samart I-Mobile Public Company Limited is a subsidiary of Samart Corporation Public Company Limited.
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. SAMART I-MOBILE PUBLIC CO. LTD. COMPANY PROFILE
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. SAMART I-MOBILE PUBLIC CO. LTD. BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. SAMART I-MOBILE PUBLIC CO. LTD. SWOT ANALYSIS
4. SAMART I-MOBILE PUBLIC CO. LTD. FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. SAMART I-MOBILE PUBLIC CO. LTD. COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. Samart I-Mobile Public Co. Ltd. Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of Samart I-Mobile Public Co. Ltd. and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of Samart I-Mobile Public Co. Ltd. and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. Samart I-Mobile Public Co. Ltd. Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Communication Services Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. Samart I-Mobile Public Co. Ltd. Industry Position Analysis
6. SAMART I-MOBILE PUBLIC CO. LTD. NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. SAMART I-MOBILE PUBLIC CO. LTD. EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. SAMART I-MOBILE PUBLIC CO. LTD. ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. THAILAND PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. SAMART I-MOBILE PUBLIC CO. LTD. IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. SAMART I-MOBILE PUBLIC CO. LTD. PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. SAMART I-MOBILE PUBLIC CO. LTD. VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
Samart I-Mobile Public Co. Ltd. Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
Samart I-Mobile Public Co. Ltd. Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
Samart I-Mobile Public Co. Ltd. Major Shareholders
Samart I-Mobile Public Co. Ltd. History
Samart I-Mobile Public Co. Ltd. Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
Samart I-Mobile Public Co. Ltd. Offices and Representations
Samart I-Mobile Public Co. Ltd. SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Samart I-Mobile Public Co. Ltd. Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
Samart I-Mobile Public Co. Ltd. Capital Market Snapshot
Samart I-Mobile Public Co. Ltd. Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Communication Services Industry Statistics
Samart I-Mobile Public Co. Ltd. Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
Samart I-Mobile Public Co. Ltd. Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
Samart I-Mobile Public Co. Ltd. Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
Samart I-Mobile Public Co. Ltd. 1-year Stock Charts
Samart I-Mobile Public Co. Ltd. 5-year Stock Charts
Samart I-Mobile Public Co. Ltd. vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
Samart I-Mobile Public Co. Ltd. vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
Samart I-Mobile Public Co. Ltd. Article Density Chart
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
Porter Five Forces Analysis
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?