- The report contains detailed information about SAI Global Limited that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for SAI Global Limited. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The SAI Global Limited financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes SAI Global Limited competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of SAI Global Limited business.
About SAI Global Limited
SAI Global Limited offers business publishing, compliance, training, and assurance services. The company offers various standards and business improvement related products and services ranging from OH&S systems to risk and environmental management training.
The company offers its services to its customers in North America, Europe, Australia, New Zealand, and Asia. The company offers its services to its customers in North America, Europe, Australia, New Zealand, and Asia. In February 2005, the company acquired CRS Registrars, Inc., which continued to bulk up its North American operations and further extend the global footprint.
The company organized its business in to four operating divisions:
The company through its business publishing segment distributes technical and business standards and related products developed by Standards Australia and other organizations in hard and electronic copy.
The company uses web-based technologies for the production, distribution and sale of high-value intellectual property, publishes on-line to deliver both national and international Standards on the Internet. The company holds the exclusive rights to distribute 6500 Australian Standards, and non-exclusive rights to distribute standards developed by international standardization bodies. The company, through its subsidiary Anstat Pty, Ltd (Anstat), also has the exclusive rights to Victorian Government legislation and the Australian New Zealand Food Standards Code.
The company through its professional service segment provides standards and business improvement related training and consulting services.
It offers various training, seminars, workshops, and in-house courses covering business improvement topics including six sigma, quality, environment, OH&S, food safety, information security, and auditor training. SAI Global operates as a knowledge management and risk management consulting and holds exclusive rights to the Australian Business Excellence Framework and the associated Awards program. In the United States Professional Services operate under the name Excel Partnership.
The company through its assurance service segment certifies that products and management systems conform with Australian Standards, International Standards and other codes of practice.
The company provides independent assessment and certification services, offering confidence in business transactions and to consumers. The company specializes in the independent certification of management systems and products with variations of the mark being applied to different areas of certification, including: quality, environment, OH&S, information security, food safety, aerospace, automotive and product. For further information please visit www.sai-global.com.
The company through its regulatory compliance segment provides compliance training and awareness solutions.
The company, through its subsidiary Easy i Holdings Limited (Easy i), provides specialist learning solutions and services in the areas of compliance, regulation and risk management. Its OCCAM electronic compliance platform offers it a strategic advantage in the compliance services market. It has various million users based in approximately 100 countries, with major clients including; General Electric, the U.S. Department of Defence, Airbus, Diageo, Eli Lilly, ING, Saudi Telecom, Roche, Standard & Poors, TD Bank, PepsiCo, and Daimler Chrysler.
SAI Global, Ltd. has entered into a joint venture with the China Quality Certification Centre. The 50-50 JV CQC-SAI Management Technologies (Beijing) Co. would provide services to Chinese enterprises seeking to access international markets and connect overseas sellers to the Chinese market. The new firm would focus on four areas management system certification agent services, product certification agent services, compliance services and training.
The companys global customer base is diverse, ranging from large corporations to small to medium sized enterprises located in Australia, New Zealand, Asia, North America, and Europe. The company has distributed its products and services to approximately 28,000 customers.
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. SAI GLOBAL LIMITED COMPANY PROFILE
1.1. Key facts
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. SAI GLOBAL LIMITED BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.1. Business Description
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. SAI GLOBAL LIMITED SWOT ANALYSIS
4. SAI GLOBAL LIMITED FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1. Financial Statements
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. SAI GLOBAL LIMITED COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. SAI Global Limited Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of SAI Global Limited and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of SAI Global Limited and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. SAI Global Limited Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Commercial Services and Supplies Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. SAI Global Limited Industry Position Analysis
6. SAI GLOBAL LIMITED NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. SAI GLOBAL LIMITED EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. SAI GLOBAL LIMITED ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. AUSTRALIA PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.1. Political Factors
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. SAI GLOBAL LIMITED IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.1. Internal Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. SAI GLOBAL LIMITED PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. SAI GLOBAL LIMITED VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
SAI Global Limited Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
SAI Global Limited Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
SAI Global Limited Major Shareholders
SAI Global Limited History
SAI Global Limited Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
SAI Global Limited Offices and Representations
SAI Global Limited SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
SAI Global Limited Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
SAI Global Limited Capital Market Snapshot
SAI Global Limited Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Commercial Services and Supplies Industry Statistics
SAI Global Limited Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
SAI Global Limited Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
SAI Global Limited Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
SAI Global Limited 1-year Stock Charts
SAI Global Limited 5-year Stock Charts
SAI Global Limited vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
SAI Global Limited vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
SAI Global Limited Article Density Chart
1 – Data availability depends on company’s security policy.
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
Enhanced SWOT is a 3×3 grid that arranges strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats into one scheme:
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Upon answering these questions a company can develop a project plan to improve its business performance.
PESTEL (also termed as PESTLE) is an ideal tool to strategically analyze what influence different outside factors – political, economic, sociocultural, technological, environmental and legal – exert on a business to later chart its long term targets.
Being part of the external analysis when carrying out a strategic assessment or performing a market study, PESTEL gives an overview of diverse macro-environmental factors that any company should thoughtfully consider. By perceiving these outside environments, businesses can maximally benefit from the opportunities while minimizing the threats to the organization.
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Political – What opportunities and pressures are brought by political bodies and what is the degree of public regulations’ impact on the business?
- Economic – What economic policies, trends and structures are expected to affect the organization, what is this influence’s degree?
- Sociological – What cultural and societal aspects will work upon the demand for the business’s products and operations?
- Technological – What impact do the technological aspects, innovations, incentives and barriers have on the organization?
- Environmental – What environmental and ecological facets, both locally and farther afield, are likely to predetermine the business?
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
The Internal Factor Evaluation matrix (IFE matrix) is a strategic management tool helping audit or evaluate major weaknesses and strengths in a business’s functional areas. In addition, IFE matrix serves as a basis for identifying and assessing relationships amongst those areas. The IFE matrix is utilised in strategy formulation.
The External Factor Evaluation matrix (EFE matrix) is a tool of strategic management that is typically utilised to assess current market conditions. It is an ideal instrument for visualising and prioritising the threats and opportunities a firm is facing.
The essential difference between the above mentioned matrices lies in the type of factors incorporated in the model; whilst the latter is engaged in internal factors, the former deals exceptionally with external factors – those exposed to social, political, economic, legal, etc. external forces.
Being a continuation of the EFE matrix and IFE matrix models, the Internal External matrix (IE matrix) rests upon an investigation of external and internal business factors integrated into one suggestive model.
Porter Five Forces Analysis
The Porter’s five forces analysis studies the industry of operation and helps the company find new sources of competitive advantage. The analysis surveys an industry through five major questions:
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
VRIO stands for Value, Rarity, Imitability, Organization. This analysis helps to evaluate all company’s resources and capabilities and bring them together into one aggregate table that includes:
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
The result of the analysis gives a clear picture of company’s competitive and economic implications, answering the questions if the resources mentioned above are:
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?