- The report contains detailed information about Rostelecom OAO that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for Rostelecom OAO. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The Rostelecom OAO financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes Rostelecom OAO competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of Rostelecom OAO business.
About Rostelecom OAO
OAO Rostelecom, together with its subsidiaries, provides domestic and international long-distance telecommunications services to the government, businesses, and individuals in the Russian Federation. The company owns and operates a trunk telecommunications network and carry the bulk of Russia's long-distance and international traffic. Throughout the country, the company renders domestic and international long-distance telecommunications services to end users and provides traffic throughput services to Russian operators, including each of Russia's seven IRCs and alternative operators. In addition, the company provides telecommunications services to various government entities across Russia. The company is a subsidiary of OAO Svyazinvest.
Network and Facilities
The company provides DLD/ILD telecommunications services through ground and submarine cables, DRRLs and satellites.
The companys primary network consists of trunk cables linked to the IRCs' networks and to its international exchanges for connections with foreign operators, as well as a satellite communications network. As of December 31, 2008, its digital network comprised 49,987 kilometers, including 35,291 kilometers of FOLs and 14,696 kilometers of digital radio-relay lines. The company has installed international FOLs accessing Finland, Denmark, Turkey, Italy, Bulgaria, Japan, Korea, China, Estonia, Kazakhstan, Ukraine, Georgia, and Belarus.
As of December 31, 2008, the company owned 13 international exchanges, which allow for ILD traffic management, including four in Moscow, two in St. Petersburg (Lyuban) and one each in Rostov-on-Don, Samara, Yekaterinburg, Novosibirsk, Khabarovsk, Kaliningrad and Murmansk.
In addition, the company had 15 transit and 6 multi-transit domestic long-distance exchanges interconnected to its telecommunications network for traffic transit that provide access to DLD services to local users. The domestic long-distance exchanges and their connecting digital channels constitute an integrated services digital network, or ISDN, with channel switches to which the networks of IRCs and alternative operators are connected. The trunk exchanges of Moscow and Pavlov Posad route domestic long-distance traffic between switching centers, as well as directly to and from end users. As of December 31, 2008, its domestic long-distance trunk network consisted of 675,300 digital and 900 analog channels.
The company provides domestic and international ISDN services through 76 trunk exchanges. The company has an open network of multimedia communications. Connected to this network are subscriber units in 76 Russian regions and 13 retail outlets.
The company has launched its telecommunications network for data transmission services based on the IP MPLS technology, which comprises 8 nodes, approximately 133 regional nodes in Russia, and 3 nodes in Europe.
The company is the terminal party and a capacity owner in six international fiber optic cable systems: Denmark-Russia 1, Russia-Japan-Korea, Russia-Japan, Italy-Turkey-Ukraine-Russia, Novorossiysk-Varna-Odessa, and Novorossiysk-Sochi-Poti (Russia-Georgia). The company has interests in, or an indefeasible right of use of, 25 cable systems, including global cable systems projects, such as Fiber Line Around the Globe, the Asia-Pacific Cable, Canada-Transatlantic system, Trans-Pacific Cable (Japan-USA), South East Asia-Middle East-Western Europe system and Trans-Atlantic system.
The companys main satellite communications network is operated by 16 land-based stations located in Russia. To enable its operation, the company leases satellite capacity from the government- owned company FSUE Space Communications and its affiliates, which operate earth satellite vehicles Express-AM3 and Express A2. The company also operates a second satellite communications network, Reserv, which comprises of one central and one periphery land-based station. To enable its operation, the company leases channels from OJSC Gazcom, which operates earth satellite vehicle Yamal-200.
The company also rents domestic and internat
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. ROSTELECOM OAO COMPANY PROFILE
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. ROSTELECOM OAO BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. ROSTELECOM OAO SWOT ANALYSIS
4. ROSTELECOM OAO FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. ROSTELECOM OAO COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. Rostelecom OAO Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of Rostelecom OAO and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of Rostelecom OAO and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. Rostelecom OAO Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Communication Services Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. Rostelecom OAO Industry Position Analysis
6. ROSTELECOM OAO NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. ROSTELECOM OAO EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. ROSTELECOM OAO ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. RUSSIA PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. ROSTELECOM OAO IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. ROSTELECOM OAO PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. ROSTELECOM OAO VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
Rostelecom OAO Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
Rostelecom OAO Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
Rostelecom OAO Major Shareholders
Rostelecom OAO History
Rostelecom OAO Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
Rostelecom OAO Offices and Representations
Rostelecom OAO SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Rostelecom OAO Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
Rostelecom OAO Capital Market Snapshot
Rostelecom OAO Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Communication Services Industry Statistics
Rostelecom OAO Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
Rostelecom OAO Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
Rostelecom OAO Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
Rostelecom OAO 1-year Stock Charts
Rostelecom OAO 5-year Stock Charts
Rostelecom OAO vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
Rostelecom OAO vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
Rostelecom OAO Article Density Chart
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
Porter Five Forces Analysis
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?