- The report contains detailed information about RINO International Corporation that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for RINO International Corporation. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The RINO International Corporation financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes RINO International Corporation competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of RINO International Corporation business.
About RINO International Corporation
RINO International Corporation, through its contractually controlled affiliates in the Peoples Republic of China, operates in the environmental protection and remediation business.
The companys business consists of designing, manufacturing, installing and servicing wastewater treatment and flue gas desulphurization equipment principally for use in Chinas iron and steel industry, and anti-oxidation products and equipment designed for use in the manufacture of hot rolled steel plate products. All of its products are custom-built for specific project installations, and the company executes supply contracts during the design phase of its projects.
The company has three principal products and product lines: the Lamella Inclined Tube Settler Waste Water Treatment System, the Circulating, Fluidized Bed, Flue Gas Desulphurization System, and the High Temperature Anti-Oxidation System for Hot Rolled Steel.
Lamella Inclined Tube Settler Waste Water Treatment System
The companys core product, the Lamella Inclined Tube Settler Waste Water Treatment System (the Waste Water System), is a wastewater treatment system that incorporates its proprietary and patented Lamella Inclined Tube Settler technology. It includes industrial water treatment equipment, sets of effluent-condensing equipment, solid and liquid abstraction dewatering equipment and coal gas dust removal and cleaning equipment.
The companys combination of proprietary system design and patented technology allows wastewater to flow through the system in layers while at the same time settling particulate matter without disturbing the water flow.
Circulating, Fluidized Bed, Flue Gas Desulphurization System
The Circulating, Fluidized Bed, Flue Gas Desulphurization System (the Desulphurization System) is a system that removes particulate sulphur from flue gas emissions generated by the sintering process in the production of iron and steel (a process in which sulphur and other impurities are removed from iron ore by heating, without melting, pulverized iron ore) with the resulting discharge meeting all relevant PRC air pollution standards. Without treatment, flue gasses that result from sintering contain high content of sulphur dioxide which reacts with atmospheric water and oxygen to produce sulphuric acid that precipitates as acid rain.
High Temperature Anti-Oxidation System for Hot Rolled Steel
The companys High Temperature Anti-Oxidation System for Hot Rolled Steel (the Anti-Oxidation System) is a set of products and a mechanized system that reduces oxidation-related output losses in the production of continuous cast, hot rolled steel. In addition, oxidation in high-temperature steel production results in the waste of water and energy and generates pollution.
The companys Anti-Oxidation System is specifically designed to work with hot rolled steel product in high temperature environment. Each unit of its Anti-Oxidation System services one steel line.
Contract Machining Services
The specialized heavy machinery and equipment that the company uses to produce its Lamella Wastewater System, Desulphurization System, and Anti-Oxidation System also provides the company with a capacity to undertake the machining of high-precision and advanced structures. The company maintains strategic cooperation relationships with Dalian Heavy Industry (Zhonggong) and China First Heavy Industries with which the company contracts to provide production time on its heavier machine tools, during down time on its own production.
The companys principal suppliers are Dalian Shuntongda Trading Co., Ltd. and Dalian Shuangying Trading Co., Ltd.
Desulphurization System: Companies engaged in the desulphurization equipment market include Beijing Guodian Longyuan Environmental Company, Zhejiang Feida Company, Fujian Longjing Environmental Company, Wuhan Kaidi Electric Power Company, Jiulong Electric Power Company, and Qinghua Tongfang Company.
Anti-Oxidation System: The company competes with Advanced Technical Products Company, ATP Metallurgical Coatings, Duffy Company, Condursal and Berktekt.
RINO International Corporation was founded in 1984.
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. RINO INTERNATIONAL CORPORATION COMPANY PROFILE
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. RINO INTERNATIONAL CORPORATION BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. RINO INTERNATIONAL CORPORATION SWOT ANALYSIS
4. RINO INTERNATIONAL CORPORATION FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. RINO INTERNATIONAL CORPORATION COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. RINO International Corporation Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of RINO International Corporation and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of RINO International Corporation and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. RINO International Corporation Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Commercial Services and Supplies Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. RINO International Corporation Industry Position Analysis
6. RINO INTERNATIONAL CORPORATION NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. RINO INTERNATIONAL CORPORATION EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. RINO INTERNATIONAL CORPORATION ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. CHINA PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. RINO INTERNATIONAL CORPORATION IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. RINO INTERNATIONAL CORPORATION PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. RINO INTERNATIONAL CORPORATION VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
RINO International Corporation Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
RINO International Corporation Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
RINO International Corporation Major Shareholders
RINO International Corporation History
RINO International Corporation Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
RINO International Corporation Offices and Representations
RINO International Corporation SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
RINO International Corporation Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
RINO International Corporation Capital Market Snapshot
RINO International Corporation Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Commercial Services and Supplies Industry Statistics
RINO International Corporation Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
RINO International Corporation Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
RINO International Corporation Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
RINO International Corporation 1-year Stock Charts
RINO International Corporation 5-year Stock Charts
RINO International Corporation vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
RINO International Corporation vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
RINO International Corporation Article Density Chart
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
Porter Five Forces Analysis
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?