- The report contains detailed information about Rhino Human Resources, Inc. that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for Rhino Human Resources, Inc.. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The Rhino Human Resources, Inc. financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes Rhino Human Resources, Inc. competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of Rhino Human Resources, Inc. business.
About Rhino Human Resources, Inc.
INFe- Human Resources, Inc., through its subsidiaries, provides human resource administrative management, executive compensation plans, and staffing services to client companies in the United States.
The companys subsidiaries include Daniels Corporate Advisory Company, Inc.; Infe-Human Resources of New York, Inc.; and Infe-Human Resources-Unity, Inc. (Infe-Unity).
The company, through its subsidiary, Daniels Corporate Advisory Company, Inc. (Daniels), offers corporate financial consulting services, and merchant banking services.
The company, through its subsidiary, Infe-New York, provides staffing services, including both temporary and permanent placement for both professional and non-professional employment. Infe-New York operates through two wholly owned subsidiaries, Monarch Human Resources, Inc., and Empire Staffing, Inc.
The company, through its wholly owned subsidiary, Infe-Unity conducts additional employment staffing services.
The company's Staffing Services subsidiaries are focused primarily on placing temporary and permanent light industrial and clerical/administrative staffing personnel and providing temporary and permanent placement services of professionals, such as engineers and accountants. The Staffing Division operates in the tri-state area including New York, New Jersey, and Connecticut. The company's employment services focuses on three categories: direct placement, temporary staffing and Contract staffing.
Direct Placement: Direct placement is the traditional contingency search, recruiting, and placement service, where the company obtains a written order to fill a specific job, recruits suitable applicants, and facilitates the placement.
Temporary Staffing: Temporary staffing is a service where the company places personnel for a relatively short period, ranging from several weeks to several months, with clients seeking to satisfy a temporary increase in work volume, offset a sudden loss of personnel, or, in some cases, pre-screen for a permanent placement. Temporary staffing orders are placed by one of its IT, engineering or nursing clients.
Contract staffing: Contract staffing (or Logistics) is a service where the company places personnel to fill the needs of a client's specific major project, or chronic staff augmentation need, ranging in duration from four weeks to approximately one year.
The company, in April 2007, purchased all of the outstanding capital stock of Gilsor Technology Holdings, Inc. Gilsor is a New Jersey based consulting company that arranges mergers and acquisitions in the employee staffing industry.
The companys competitors include Adecco SA; CDI Corp; MPS Inc.; Kforce Inc.; Manpower Inc.; Butler International, Inc.; General Employment Enterprises, Inc.; RCM Technologies, Inc.; Robert Half International Inc.; Professional Staff, PLC; Comforce Corp.; Kelly Services, Inc.; National Technical Systems, Inc.; and TechTeam Global, Inc.
The company also competes with national clerical and light industrial staffing firms, such as Spherion Corporation, and Administaff Inc.
INFe- Human Resources, Inc. was incorporated in 2000.
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. RHINO HUMAN RESOURCES, INC. COMPANY PROFILE
1.1. Key facts
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. RHINO HUMAN RESOURCES, INC. BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.1. Business Description
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. RHINO HUMAN RESOURCES, INC. SWOT ANALYSIS
4. RHINO HUMAN RESOURCES, INC. FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1. Financial Statements
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. RHINO HUMAN RESOURCES, INC. COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. Rhino Human Resources, Inc. Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of Rhino Human Resources, Inc. and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of Rhino Human Resources, Inc. and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. Rhino Human Resources, Inc. Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Commercial Services and Supplies Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. Rhino Human Resources, Inc. Industry Position Analysis
6. RHINO HUMAN RESOURCES, INC. NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. RHINO HUMAN RESOURCES, INC. EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. RHINO HUMAN RESOURCES, INC. ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. UNITED STATES PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.1. Political Factors
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. RHINO HUMAN RESOURCES, INC. IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.1. Internal Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. RHINO HUMAN RESOURCES, INC. PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. RHINO HUMAN RESOURCES, INC. VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
Rhino Human Resources, Inc. Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
Rhino Human Resources, Inc. Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
Rhino Human Resources, Inc. Major Shareholders
Rhino Human Resources, Inc. History
Rhino Human Resources, Inc. Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
Rhino Human Resources, Inc. Offices and Representations
Rhino Human Resources, Inc. SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Rhino Human Resources, Inc. Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
Rhino Human Resources, Inc. Capital Market Snapshot
Rhino Human Resources, Inc. Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Commercial Services and Supplies Industry Statistics
Rhino Human Resources, Inc. Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
Rhino Human Resources, Inc. Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
Rhino Human Resources, Inc. Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
Rhino Human Resources, Inc. 1-year Stock Charts
Rhino Human Resources, Inc. 5-year Stock Charts
Rhino Human Resources, Inc. vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
Rhino Human Resources, Inc. vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
Rhino Human Resources, Inc. Article Density Chart
1 – Data availability depends on company’s security policy.
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
SWOT, which stands for Strengths, Weaknesses, Opportunities and Threats, is an analytical framework that identifies the internal and external factors that are favorable and unfavorable for a company.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
Enhanced SWOT is a 3×3 grid that arranges strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats into one scheme:
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Upon answering these questions a company can develop a project plan to improve its business performance.
PESTEL (also termed as PESTLE) is an ideal tool to strategically analyze what influence different outside factors – political, economic, sociocultural, technological, environmental and legal – exert on a business to later chart its long term targets.
Being part of the external analysis when carrying out a strategic assessment or performing a market study, PESTEL gives an overview of diverse macro-environmental factors that any company should thoughtfully consider. By perceiving these outside environments, businesses can maximally benefit from the opportunities while minimizing the threats to the organization.
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Political – What opportunities and pressures are brought by political bodies and what is the degree of public regulations’ impact on the business?
- Economic – What economic policies, trends and structures are expected to affect the organization, what is this influence’s degree?
- Sociological – What cultural and societal aspects will work upon the demand for the business’s products and operations?
- Technological – What impact do the technological aspects, innovations, incentives and barriers have on the organization?
- Environmental – What environmental and ecological facets, both locally and farther afield, are likely to predetermine the business?
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
The Internal Factor Evaluation matrix (IFE matrix) is a strategic management tool helping audit or evaluate major weaknesses and strengths in a business’s functional areas. In addition, IFE matrix serves as a basis for identifying and assessing relationships amongst those areas. The IFE matrix is utilised in strategy formulation.
The External Factor Evaluation matrix (EFE matrix) is a tool of strategic management that is typically utilised to assess current market conditions. It is an ideal instrument for visualising and prioritising the threats and opportunities a firm is facing.
The essential difference between the above mentioned matrices lies in the type of factors incorporated in the model; whilst the latter is engaged in internal factors, the former deals exceptionally with external factors – those exposed to social, political, economic, legal, etc. external forces.
Being a continuation of the EFE matrix and IFE matrix models, the Internal External matrix (IE matrix) rests upon an investigation of external and internal business factors integrated into one suggestive model.
Porter Five Forces Analysis
The Porter’s five forces analysis studies the industry of operation and helps the company find new sources of competitive advantage. The analysis surveys an industry through five major questions:
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
VRIO stands for Value, Rarity, Imitability, Organization. This analysis helps to evaluate all company’s resources and capabilities and bring them together into one aggregate table that includes:
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
The result of the analysis gives a clear picture of company’s competitive and economic implications, answering the questions if the resources mentioned above are:
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?