- The report contains detailed information about RG America Inc. that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for RG America Inc.. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The RG America Inc. financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes RG America Inc. competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of RG America Inc. business.
About RG America Inc.
RG America, Inc. provides fee-based services that address clients risk management needs for their real estate assets. This is accomplished by addressing procedures and costs associated with the risk of a possible loss such as loss control activities and purchasing traditional insurance products. The company also addresses the consequences of a loss after it has occurred by adjusting claims, restoring property and minimizing business interruption costs.
INSURANCE RESTORATION SERVICES DIVISION (Restoration Group)
Recovery: The Recovery divisions licensed insurance adjusters address the companys clients immediate questions and concerns about their insurance loss. Immediately after a loss, the company begins assisting them by examining their policy to analyze any coverage questions and establish a professional line of communication with the insurance company's representative. Its in-house adjusters prepare an independent estimate and establish an agreed scope of the damage to present in the insurance claim package to the insurance companys adjuster in a familiar format, all in an effort to maximize clients interests within the policy and settle the claim.
Remediation: The Remediation division provides immediate response to handle all forms of fire, smoke and water restoration, from emergency clean up, demolition and board to-up water extraction, drying and dehumidification. The companys personnel are fully trained to provide the service with the most advanced equipment. The team has project experience ranging from single, multi-family and high-rise condos to casinos and government buildings. With mobile catastrophe equipment and teams, the company can handle projects throughout the United States.
Reconstruction: The reconstruction division that involves selective demolition and complete reconstruction, to return the structure to its pre-loss condition. It focuses on both interior and exterior re-construction of condo, multi-family, retail, commercial and industrial properties.
Roofing: The Roofing division provides both full and emergency roofing restoration and re-build of condo, multi-family, single family and commercial real estate properties that have suffered an insurance loss and are in need of repair or replacement. The companys roofing team has experience in all forms of roofing, from traditional single and multi-family shingle to metal, flat, and high rise structures.
RG Risk Management, Inc. (RGRM)
RGRM provides claims management, inspection and underwriting services, administers the companys loss prevention program and supports PropertySMART program by performing all of these services for the client.
RG Restoration, Inc., d/b/a The Restoration Group (TRG)
TRG performs restoration, remediation, construction and construction management on all property types, but specializes in garden style multi-family and high rise condo and other commercial properties that have suffered an insured loss such as fire, flood, hurricane, wind or hail damage. TRG chooses whether to perform work as the contractor on each project or as a construction manager, earning management fees. TRG would also manage all PropertySMART losses. TRG would work both for PropertySMART policy holders as well as on losses outside the program. TRG continues to work on restoration projects from hurricanes Katrina, Rita and Wilma.
RG Roofing, Inc. (RGR)
RGR provides both full and emergency roofing restoration and re-construction of condo, multi-family, single family and commercial real estate properties that have suffered an insurance loss and are in need of repair or replacement. RGRs roofing team provides services in all forms of roofing, from traditional composite shingle to metal, flat and high-rise roof structures.
FINANCIAL SERVICES DIVISION
Insurance Division: The Insurance division multi-lines general agency, licensed to write property, casualty, and employee benefits coverage with a specific focus in the proprietary PropertySMART program, a property and casualty insurance solution for the multi-family housing and commercial property industries.
Risk Management: A full-service risk management divisi
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. RG AMERICA INC. COMPANY PROFILE
1.1. Key facts
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. RG AMERICA INC. BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.1. Business Description
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. RG AMERICA INC. SWOT ANALYSIS
4. RG AMERICA INC. FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1. Financial Statements
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. RG AMERICA INC. COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. RG America Inc. Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of RG America Inc. and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of RG America Inc. and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. RG America Inc. Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Commercial Services and Supplies Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. RG America Inc. Industry Position Analysis
6. RG AMERICA INC. NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. RG AMERICA INC. EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. RG AMERICA INC. ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. UNITED STATES PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.1. Political Factors
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. RG AMERICA INC. IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.1. Internal Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. RG AMERICA INC. PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. RG AMERICA INC. VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
RG America Inc. Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
RG America Inc. Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
RG America Inc. Major Shareholders
RG America Inc. History
RG America Inc. Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
RG America Inc. Offices and Representations
RG America Inc. SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
RG America Inc. Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
RG America Inc. Capital Market Snapshot
RG America Inc. Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Commercial Services and Supplies Industry Statistics
RG America Inc. Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
RG America Inc. Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
RG America Inc. Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
RG America Inc. 1-year Stock Charts
RG America Inc. 5-year Stock Charts
RG America Inc. vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
RG America Inc. vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
RG America Inc. Article Density Chart
1 – Data availability depends on company’s security policy.
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
SWOT, which stands for Strengths, Weaknesses, Opportunities and Threats, is an analytical framework that identifies the internal and external factors that are favorable and unfavorable for a company.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
Enhanced SWOT is a 3×3 grid that arranges strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats into one scheme:
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Upon answering these questions a company can develop a project plan to improve its business performance.
PESTEL (also termed as PESTLE) is an ideal tool to strategically analyze what influence different outside factors – political, economic, sociocultural, technological, environmental and legal – exert on a business to later chart its long term targets.
Being part of the external analysis when carrying out a strategic assessment or performing a market study, PESTEL gives an overview of diverse macro-environmental factors that any company should thoughtfully consider. By perceiving these outside environments, businesses can maximally benefit from the opportunities while minimizing the threats to the organization.
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Political – What opportunities and pressures are brought by political bodies and what is the degree of public regulations’ impact on the business?
- Economic – What economic policies, trends and structures are expected to affect the organization, what is this influence’s degree?
- Sociological – What cultural and societal aspects will work upon the demand for the business’s products and operations?
- Technological – What impact do the technological aspects, innovations, incentives and barriers have on the organization?
- Environmental – What environmental and ecological facets, both locally and farther afield, are likely to predetermine the business?
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
The Internal Factor Evaluation matrix (IFE matrix) is a strategic management tool helping audit or evaluate major weaknesses and strengths in a business’s functional areas. In addition, IFE matrix serves as a basis for identifying and assessing relationships amongst those areas. The IFE matrix is utilised in strategy formulation.
The External Factor Evaluation matrix (EFE matrix) is a tool of strategic management that is typically utilised to assess current market conditions. It is an ideal instrument for visualising and prioritising the threats and opportunities a firm is facing.
The essential difference between the above mentioned matrices lies in the type of factors incorporated in the model; whilst the latter is engaged in internal factors, the former deals exceptionally with external factors – those exposed to social, political, economic, legal, etc. external forces.
Being a continuation of the EFE matrix and IFE matrix models, the Internal External matrix (IE matrix) rests upon an investigation of external and internal business factors integrated into one suggestive model.
Porter Five Forces Analysis
The Porter’s five forces analysis studies the industry of operation and helps the company find new sources of competitive advantage. The analysis surveys an industry through five major questions:
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
VRIO stands for Value, Rarity, Imitability, Organization. This analysis helps to evaluate all company’s resources and capabilities and bring them together into one aggregate table that includes:
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
The result of the analysis gives a clear picture of company’s competitive and economic implications, answering the questions if the resources mentioned above are:
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?