- The report contains detailed information about Resources Connection Inc. that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for Resources Connection Inc.. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The Resources Connection Inc. financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes Resources Connection Inc. competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of Resources Connection Inc. business.
About Resources Connection Inc.
Resources Connection, Inc. operates as a professional services company. The company provides services under the name Resources Global Professionals.
The company provides finance, accounting, risk management and internal audit, corporate advisory, strategic communications and restructuring, information management, human capital, supply chain management, actuarial and legal and regulatory services in support of client-led projects and initiatives.
Services and Products
The company delivers its services to clients across multiple service lines, including finance & accounting, information management, human capital, corporate advisory, strategic communications & restructuring services, legal & regulatory, internal audit & risk management, and supply chain management.
Finance & Accounting
The companys finance and accounting services encompass accounting operations, financial reporting, internal controls, financial analyses and business transactions. Resources Global helps organizations to manage peak workload periods, add specific skill sets to certain projects, or have access to full project teams for a specific initiative. Project examples include shared service center migrations; finance transformation; restatements of previously issued financial statements; implementation of new accounting standards; post-merger and acquisition integration; external financial reporting and internal management reporting; financial analyses, such as product costing and margin analyses; remediation of internal control weaknesses; business process improvement; and interim accounting management roles, such as chief financial officer, controller and director of accounting.
In addition, the company assists with merger and acquisition projects, including divestitures and carve outs. Its finance and accounting consultants assist with the following functions for clients involved in divestitures and carve outs preparation of public filings related to the transactions; carve out audits; and providing subject matter experts to perform technical research of accounting transactions, implementations and interpretations of pronouncements of the Financial Accounting Standards Board (FASB).
Sitrick Brincko Group
Sitrick Brincko Group offers a combination of strategic counsel, tactical execution, and organizational and logistical support critical to companies undergoing restructuring and change. It offers various services to clients, including restructuring and reorganization; corporate and financial advisory; finance and capital sourcing; interim and crisis management; dispute resolution and litigation support; bankruptcy claims administration and management; and crisis and strategic communications.
The companys information management practice provides planning and execution services in four primary areas, including program and project management, business and technology integration, data strategy and management, and IT strategy and governance. Its technology solutions include enterprise resource planning (ERP) systems, strategic front-of-the-house systems, HR information systems, supply chain management systems, core finance and accounting systems, audit compliance systems, and financial reporting, planning and consolidation.
The companys information management consultants work under the clients direction on various projects related to program & project management; business & technology integration; data strategy & management; and IT strategy & governance.
Consultants in its human capital practice apply project management and business analysis skills to help solve the human resource aspects of business problems. The two primary areas of focus of its Human Capital practice are change management/business transformation and HR operations.
Legal & Regulatory
The companys legal & regulatory practice helps clients drive and execute their legal, risk management and regulatory initiatives. Its legal and regulatory consultants work at its clients direction to support both routine initiatives and projects, as well as to augment their staff. Areas in which the company serves its clien
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. RESOURCES CONNECTION INC. COMPANY PROFILE
1.1. Key facts
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. RESOURCES CONNECTION INC. BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.1. Business Description
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. RESOURCES CONNECTION INC. SWOT ANALYSIS
4. RESOURCES CONNECTION INC. FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1. Financial Statements
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. RESOURCES CONNECTION INC. COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. Resources Connection Inc. Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of Resources Connection Inc. and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of Resources Connection Inc. and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. Resources Connection Inc. Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Commercial Services and Supplies Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. Resources Connection Inc. Industry Position Analysis
6. RESOURCES CONNECTION INC. NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. RESOURCES CONNECTION INC. EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. RESOURCES CONNECTION INC. ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. UNITED STATES PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.1. Political Factors
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. RESOURCES CONNECTION INC. IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.1. Internal Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. RESOURCES CONNECTION INC. PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. RESOURCES CONNECTION INC. VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
Resources Connection Inc. Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
Resources Connection Inc. Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
Resources Connection Inc. Major Shareholders
Resources Connection Inc. History
Resources Connection Inc. Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
Resources Connection Inc. Offices and Representations
Resources Connection Inc. SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Resources Connection Inc. Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
Resources Connection Inc. Capital Market Snapshot
Resources Connection Inc. Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Commercial Services and Supplies Industry Statistics
Resources Connection Inc. Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
Resources Connection Inc. Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
Resources Connection Inc. Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
Resources Connection Inc. 1-year Stock Charts
Resources Connection Inc. 5-year Stock Charts
Resources Connection Inc. vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
Resources Connection Inc. vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
Resources Connection Inc. Article Density Chart
1 – Data availability depends on company’s security policy.
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
SWOT, which stands for Strengths, Weaknesses, Opportunities and Threats, is an analytical framework that identifies the internal and external factors that are favorable and unfavorable for a company.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
Enhanced SWOT is a 3×3 grid that arranges strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats into one scheme:
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Upon answering these questions a company can develop a project plan to improve its business performance.
PESTEL (also termed as PESTLE) is an ideal tool to strategically analyze what influence different outside factors – political, economic, sociocultural, technological, environmental and legal – exert on a business to later chart its long term targets.
Being part of the external analysis when carrying out a strategic assessment or performing a market study, PESTEL gives an overview of diverse macro-environmental factors that any company should thoughtfully consider. By perceiving these outside environments, businesses can maximally benefit from the opportunities while minimizing the threats to the organization.
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Political – What opportunities and pressures are brought by political bodies and what is the degree of public regulations’ impact on the business?
- Economic – What economic policies, trends and structures are expected to affect the organization, what is this influence’s degree?
- Sociological – What cultural and societal aspects will work upon the demand for the business’s products and operations?
- Technological – What impact do the technological aspects, innovations, incentives and barriers have on the organization?
- Environmental – What environmental and ecological facets, both locally and farther afield, are likely to predetermine the business?
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
The Internal Factor Evaluation matrix (IFE matrix) is a strategic management tool helping audit or evaluate major weaknesses and strengths in a business’s functional areas. In addition, IFE matrix serves as a basis for identifying and assessing relationships amongst those areas. The IFE matrix is utilised in strategy formulation.
The External Factor Evaluation matrix (EFE matrix) is a tool of strategic management that is typically utilised to assess current market conditions. It is an ideal instrument for visualising and prioritising the threats and opportunities a firm is facing.
The essential difference between the above mentioned matrices lies in the type of factors incorporated in the model; whilst the latter is engaged in internal factors, the former deals exceptionally with external factors – those exposed to social, political, economic, legal, etc. external forces.
Being a continuation of the EFE matrix and IFE matrix models, the Internal External matrix (IE matrix) rests upon an investigation of external and internal business factors integrated into one suggestive model.
Porter Five Forces Analysis
The Porter’s five forces analysis studies the industry of operation and helps the company find new sources of competitive advantage. The analysis surveys an industry through five major questions:
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
VRIO stands for Value, Rarity, Imitability, Organization. This analysis helps to evaluate all company’s resources and capabilities and bring them together into one aggregate table that includes:
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
The result of the analysis gives a clear picture of company’s competitive and economic implications, answering the questions if the resources mentioned above are:
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?