- The report contains detailed information about ReSourcePhoenix.com that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for ReSourcePhoenix.com. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The ReSourcePhoenix.com financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes ReSourcePhoenix.com competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of ReSourcePhoenix.com business.
ReSourcePhoenix.com provides outsourced financial and management reporting, accounting management, transaction processing and record keeping services. The Company allows its clients to focus on their core businesses by outsourcing the infrastructure and operations of these critical back-office functions. The Company offers its clients access to enterprise resource planning software applications, which often are too costly and complex for early stage and middle market companies to obtain and operate.
The Companys Financial Outsourcing service, formerly referred to as ReFOCOS, is a solution that includes reporting, accounting, transaction processing, budgeting and analysis solutions. The Company targets its Financial Outsourcing service to early stage and middle market companies. The Company performs the accounting, transaction processing and management reporting functions for its clients. The Company also manages the applications, related databases, hardware, communications network and infrastructure. The Companys primary focus is to target early stage and middle market companies.
The Companys S.T.A.R. services are similar to its Financial Outsourcing services, but are designed to provide investor services to sponsors of limited partnerships and real estate investment trusts. In addition to technology implementation and management, the company performs a full range of investor services including transfer agency, call center, distribution processing, tax and other reporting.
M.A.R.S. is a sales force automation software application aimed at the mutual fund and variable annuity industries. The Company currently licenses its M.A.R.S. software to clients who operate the software using their own staff and equipment. The Company also markets M.A.R.S. as a hosted application in which its clients can outsource to the company several functions, including database management, call center services, telemarketing services and sales transaction processing.
The Company currently markets its M.A.R.S. software and services to the mutual fund and variable annuity industries, money management firms and banks that sponsor mutual funds. The Company markets its S.T.A.R. service to sponsors of limited partnerships and real estate investment trusts.
As of December 31, 1999, the company had 50 clients with signed service contracts or letters of intent, including 47 unaffiliated clients and three clients that are affiliated with Phoenix Leasing. Of the unaffiliated clients, 23 were Financial Outsourcing clients, 10 were M.A.R.S. clients and 14 were S.T.A.R. clients.
Application service providers: The Companys potential competitors include application service providers such as US Internet working, NaviSite, Oracle and Corio.
Accounting firms: The Companys potential competitors include PricewaterhouseCoopers LLP, KPMG LLP, and Ernst & Young LLP
Software and systems integrators: The Companys potential competitors, include EDS, Perot Systems, Andersen Consulting and PricewaterhouseCoopers LLP.
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. RESOURCEPHOENIX.COM COMPANY PROFILE
1.1. Key facts
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. RESOURCEPHOENIX.COM BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.1. Business Description
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. RESOURCEPHOENIX.COM SWOT ANALYSIS
4. RESOURCEPHOENIX.COM FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1. Financial Statements
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. RESOURCEPHOENIX.COM COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. ReSourcePhoenix.com Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of ReSourcePhoenix.com and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of ReSourcePhoenix.com and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. ReSourcePhoenix.com Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Commercial Services and Supplies Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. ReSourcePhoenix.com Industry Position Analysis
6. RESOURCEPHOENIX.COM NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. RESOURCEPHOENIX.COM EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. RESOURCEPHOENIX.COM ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. UNITED STATES PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.1. Political Factors
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. RESOURCEPHOENIX.COM IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.1. Internal Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. RESOURCEPHOENIX.COM PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. RESOURCEPHOENIX.COM VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
ReSourcePhoenix.com Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
ReSourcePhoenix.com Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
ReSourcePhoenix.com Major Shareholders
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
ReSourcePhoenix.com Offices and Representations
ReSourcePhoenix.com SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
ReSourcePhoenix.com Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
ReSourcePhoenix.com Capital Market Snapshot
ReSourcePhoenix.com Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Commercial Services and Supplies Industry Statistics
ReSourcePhoenix.com Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
ReSourcePhoenix.com Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
ReSourcePhoenix.com Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
ReSourcePhoenix.com 1-year Stock Charts
ReSourcePhoenix.com 5-year Stock Charts
ReSourcePhoenix.com vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
ReSourcePhoenix.com vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
ReSourcePhoenix.com Article Density Chart
1 – Data availability depends on company’s security policy.
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
Enhanced SWOT is a 3×3 grid that arranges strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats into one scheme:
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Upon answering these questions a company can develop a project plan to improve its business performance.
PESTEL (also termed as PESTLE) is an ideal tool to strategically analyze what influence different outside factors – political, economic, sociocultural, technological, environmental and legal – exert on a business to later chart its long term targets.
Being part of the external analysis when carrying out a strategic assessment or performing a market study, PESTEL gives an overview of diverse macro-environmental factors that any company should thoughtfully consider. By perceiving these outside environments, businesses can maximally benefit from the opportunities while minimizing the threats to the organization.
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Political – What opportunities and pressures are brought by political bodies and what is the degree of public regulations’ impact on the business?
- Economic – What economic policies, trends and structures are expected to affect the organization, what is this influence’s degree?
- Sociological – What cultural and societal aspects will work upon the demand for the business’s products and operations?
- Technological – What impact do the technological aspects, innovations, incentives and barriers have on the organization?
- Environmental – What environmental and ecological facets, both locally and farther afield, are likely to predetermine the business?
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
The Internal Factor Evaluation matrix (IFE matrix) is a strategic management tool helping audit or evaluate major weaknesses and strengths in a business’s functional areas. In addition, IFE matrix serves as a basis for identifying and assessing relationships amongst those areas. The IFE matrix is utilised in strategy formulation.
The External Factor Evaluation matrix (EFE matrix) is a tool of strategic management that is typically utilised to assess current market conditions. It is an ideal instrument for visualising and prioritising the threats and opportunities a firm is facing.
The essential difference between the above mentioned matrices lies in the type of factors incorporated in the model; whilst the latter is engaged in internal factors, the former deals exceptionally with external factors – those exposed to social, political, economic, legal, etc. external forces.
Being a continuation of the EFE matrix and IFE matrix models, the Internal External matrix (IE matrix) rests upon an investigation of external and internal business factors integrated into one suggestive model.
Porter Five Forces Analysis
The Porter’s five forces analysis studies the industry of operation and helps the company find new sources of competitive advantage. The analysis surveys an industry through five major questions:
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
VRIO stands for Value, Rarity, Imitability, Organization. This analysis helps to evaluate all company’s resources and capabilities and bring them together into one aggregate table that includes:
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
The result of the analysis gives a clear picture of company’s competitive and economic implications, answering the questions if the resources mentioned above are:
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?