- The report contains detailed information about Randstad Holding NV that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for Randstad Holding NV. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The Randstad Holding NV financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes Randstad Holding NV competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of Randstad Holding NV business.
About Randstad Holding NV
Randstad Holding nv provides temporary and contract staffing. It specializes in solutions in the field of flexible work and human resources services with group companies in Europe and North America. The company is active under the brand names Randstad, Yacht, Capac Inhouse Services, Tempo-Team, Profcore and Otter-Westelaken. It operates in approximately 16 countries. The company operates in three segments that include Mass-customized staffing, In-house services, and Yacht interim professionals.
Mass-customized staffing segment provides general administrative, industrial, production, and secretarial staffing services, as well as concepts for specific sectors, such as health care, transport, call centers, and logistics. It offers its products under the Randstad, Tempo-Team and other group companies. Randstad HR Solutions provides individual services, such as outsourced payrolling.
In the Netherlands, the company serves the mass-customized market with two brands that include Randstand and Tempo-Team. Tempo-Team operates in seven sectors Logistics, Food, Hospitality & Catering, Teleservices, Government, Financial Services and Health Care. Tempo-Team offers a range of services: temporary and contract staffing, recruitment & selection, training, and reintegration and outplacement of personnel with 219 branches nationwide.
In-house services segment offers clients direct access to flexible personnel management. It offers flexworkers based on a limited number of job profiles under the brand names Randstad Inhouse Services and Capac Inhouse Services.
When clients opt for in-house services, it means they have an account specialist working exclusively for them on-site. This concept targets mainly at the large-scale production and logistics market segments, especially those with peaks and troughs in production. The service covers every aspect of personnel management, from recruiting and selecting to planning all designed to drive productivity by creating retention and continuity among flexworkers. Launched as a service back in 1997 as Capac Inhouse Services in the Netherlands and available in most markets under the Randstad Inhouse Services brand name.
Yacht interim professionals
Professionals staffing segment focuses on highly qualified professionals in Finance and Management, Technology, and ICT. Yacht is active in three business activities: secondment, interim management and recruitment.
The company operates in European countries Belgium, Luxembourg, Denmark, France, Germany, Hungary, Italy, the Netherlands, Poland, Portugal, Sweden, Switzerland, Spain and the United Kingdom and in the United States and Canada. As of December 31, 2004, Randstad had a total of 1,633 branches and 687 in-house locations at customer sites in Europe and North America.
Randstad Holding nv was founded in 1960.
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. RANDSTAD HOLDING NV COMPANY PROFILE
1.1. Key facts
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. RANDSTAD HOLDING NV BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.1. Business Description
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. RANDSTAD HOLDING NV SWOT ANALYSIS
4. RANDSTAD HOLDING NV FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1. Financial Statements
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. RANDSTAD HOLDING NV COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. Randstad Holding NV Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of Randstad Holding NV and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of Randstad Holding NV and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. Randstad Holding NV Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Commercial Services and Supplies Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. Randstad Holding NV Industry Position Analysis
6. RANDSTAD HOLDING NV NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. RANDSTAD HOLDING NV EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. RANDSTAD HOLDING NV ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. NETHERLANDS PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.1. Political Factors
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. RANDSTAD HOLDING NV IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.1. Internal Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. RANDSTAD HOLDING NV PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. RANDSTAD HOLDING NV VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
Randstad Holding NV Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
Randstad Holding NV Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
Randstad Holding NV Major Shareholders
Randstad Holding NV History
Randstad Holding NV Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
Randstad Holding NV Offices and Representations
Randstad Holding NV SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Randstad Holding NV Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
Randstad Holding NV Capital Market Snapshot
Randstad Holding NV Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Commercial Services and Supplies Industry Statistics
Randstad Holding NV Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
Randstad Holding NV Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
Randstad Holding NV Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
Randstad Holding NV 1-year Stock Charts
Randstad Holding NV 5-year Stock Charts
Randstad Holding NV vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
Randstad Holding NV vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
Randstad Holding NV Article Density Chart
1 – Data availability depends on company’s security policy.
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
Enhanced SWOT is a 3×3 grid that arranges strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats into one scheme:
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Upon answering these questions a company can develop a project plan to improve its business performance.
PESTEL (also termed as PESTLE) is an ideal tool to strategically analyze what influence different outside factors – political, economic, sociocultural, technological, environmental and legal – exert on a business to later chart its long term targets.
Being part of the external analysis when carrying out a strategic assessment or performing a market study, PESTEL gives an overview of diverse macro-environmental factors that any company should thoughtfully consider. By perceiving these outside environments, businesses can maximally benefit from the opportunities while minimizing the threats to the organization.
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Political – What opportunities and pressures are brought by political bodies and what is the degree of public regulations’ impact on the business?
- Economic – What economic policies, trends and structures are expected to affect the organization, what is this influence’s degree?
- Sociological – What cultural and societal aspects will work upon the demand for the business’s products and operations?
- Technological – What impact do the technological aspects, innovations, incentives and barriers have on the organization?
- Environmental – What environmental and ecological facets, both locally and farther afield, are likely to predetermine the business?
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
The Internal Factor Evaluation matrix (IFE matrix) is a strategic management tool helping audit or evaluate major weaknesses and strengths in a business’s functional areas. In addition, IFE matrix serves as a basis for identifying and assessing relationships amongst those areas. The IFE matrix is utilised in strategy formulation.
The External Factor Evaluation matrix (EFE matrix) is a tool of strategic management that is typically utilised to assess current market conditions. It is an ideal instrument for visualising and prioritising the threats and opportunities a firm is facing.
The essential difference between the above mentioned matrices lies in the type of factors incorporated in the model; whilst the latter is engaged in internal factors, the former deals exceptionally with external factors – those exposed to social, political, economic, legal, etc. external forces.
Being a continuation of the EFE matrix and IFE matrix models, the Internal External matrix (IE matrix) rests upon an investigation of external and internal business factors integrated into one suggestive model.
Porter Five Forces Analysis
The Porter’s five forces analysis studies the industry of operation and helps the company find new sources of competitive advantage. The analysis surveys an industry through five major questions:
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
VRIO stands for Value, Rarity, Imitability, Organization. This analysis helps to evaluate all company’s resources and capabilities and bring them together into one aggregate table that includes:
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
The result of the analysis gives a clear picture of company’s competitive and economic implications, answering the questions if the resources mentioned above are:
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?